Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

I’m saying it has medicinal uses and is not instant death. Medical people use it every day to ease the pain of patients.

Of course it has medicinal uses when it comes from a doctor you jackhole, it is a medicine. We are talking about the tons of chinese made fentanyl being shipped here and brought in through Mexico by Biden disguised as candy killing upwards of 100,000 people a year on our streets.

Joe Biden is a criminal murderous thug.

Of course it has medicinal uses when it comes from a doctor you jackhole, it is a medicine. We are talking about the tons of chinese made fentanyl being shipped here and brought in through Mexico by Biden disguised as candy killing upwards of 100,000 people a year on our streets.

Joe Biden is a criminal murderous thug.

Right.

So Chauvin isn’t but Biden is.

Its a joke that he was allowed to appeal his sentence for murdering Mr Floyd. It must have been awful for the Floyds to relive this.
We all saw what happened. They should incrase the sentence for wasting court time.

A DemoKKKrat cop in a DemoKKKrat city killed another DemoKKKrat. Who cares?

I'm sure they told you otherwise...
No, unlike you, I get the facts.

Trump lost all his appeals and Biden is President.
Trump actually WON all his appeals where the court agreed to adjudicate the evidence and no, Biden was APPOINTED.

He is a fraud. A stand in for a shadow government probably run by your love-light, Obumma.

Obumma even told of his desire to act under a third and forth term using a shadow puppet stand in.

The coup is real but it didn't happen on J6.

But a pinhead like you is too brainwashed to ever understand.

I’m astonished. You are totally motivated by politics. Not a hint of honesty or of integrity. Not a shadow of morality. I guess that makes you a perfect Trump supporter.

Fuck off. Floyd did the crime, and is now doing the time. His refusal to cooperate with police saved the state from years of housing and feeding that waste of human skin. It's only too bad a cop, even a bad cop, had to pay for that with his own freedom, but I suspect that eventually, he'll get justice.

Fuck off. Floyd did the crime, and is now doing the time. His refusal to cooperate with police saved the state from years of housing and feeding that waste of human skin. It's only too bad a cop, even a bad cop, had to pay for that with his own freedom, but I suspect that eventually, he'll get justice.

Well he has another twenty years in Federal Prison to consider his choices. I’m not sure someone will kneel on him until he dies gasping for air. But you never know.

Forum List

Back