Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

And I made it clear that I do think you’re questioning his competence. We disagree on that, obviously. You insisted I answer so I did. Doesn’t mean I’m going to agree with you. What’s your point?
The point is, by claiming I’m lying, it absolves you of the intellectual responsibility of answering my question. By doing so, you don’t have to explain how my not questioning his competence is relevant to his competence compared to me because it is clearly not relevant.

In short, your argument only works if you assume I’m lying.

If you thought I was lying you should have said so when I first asked you. Instead, you simply ignored the question the first two or three times I asked despite giving me shit for not answering yours.

Then when you finally did address the question, you said nothing about me lying but instead you claimed confusion about my position and accused me of trying to muddy the conversation.

Last edited:
Wrong. He had one knee on him.

Incorrect. His autopsy report originally said no sign of asphyxiation.

He was not supposed to have his knee on Floyd's neck. He was not supposed to be standing straight up on his knee with his weight on Floyd.

No, it's the opinion of reasonable people.

Again, opinion. “Reasonable people” is entirely subjective.
The only people who don't see it that way are racists.

Opinion.
Well, put them on the stand and swear them in. McCullough didn't do that.

If they knew these people were lying during the investigation, what would be the point in putting them on the stand where they could just continue the perjury?
He did put a mentally ill woman on the stand who claimed that she went down to Furgeson that day to find out why she hated n*****rs so much. (Hey, I think we found a dream date for you.)

Link.
Do you mean he went back and took a second look when provided with MORE INFORMATION? Um... that's what you do.

There’s no indication he went back for a second look. From reading the reports and articles, he simply added neck compression after criticism from prosecutors and the D.C. pathologist.
Yes it is. He had millions on resources.
Of course, he also had the problem of being as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl.

You still haven’t provided evidence he had “millions” in attorneys.
Even FDR saw the dangers of unionizing the public sector.

What we have today are unions that advocate the right of teachers to churn out kids dumber than bricks and the right of cops to abuse suspects, then something has gone terribly wrong. One CTU union leader replied when asked about the Children, 'When they start paying dues, I'll worry about them."

Do you belong to a union?
No, Chauvin's problem was that he was a racist douchenoodle who got away with abusing black people for years, and went too far while people were watching.
In the midst of a law enforcement witch hunt.

The point is, by claiming I’m lying, it absolves you of the intellectual responsibility of answering my question. In short, your argument only works if you assume I’m lying.
So I'm not allowed to disagree with you about you questioning his competence? You asked me and I answered as truthfully as I could. If you don't like my answer, then that's your problem.

Last edited:
So I'm not allowed to disagree with you about you questioning his competence?

Don’t be an idiot. The problem is not that you disagree about whether I see him as competent or not, the problem is that you never brought that up until after avoiding the question multiple times and after first accusing me of muddying the conversation.
You asked me and I answered as truthfully as I could. If you don't like my answer, then that's your problem.

You didn’t answer the question. The question was why you thought my lack of knowledge of pathology was relevant since I never questioned his knowledge or competence.

You did not tell me why it was relevant, you simply accused me of lying when I said I don’t question his competence.
I don't have a problem with lawyers questioning his findings. That's kind of their job, isn't it? What a weird argument.
They still know nothing about pathology. And they did more than question, they criticized him for it.

You didn’t answer the question. The question was why you thought my lack of knowledge of pathology was relevant since I never questioned his knowledge or competence.

You did not tell me why it was relevant, you simply accused me of lying when I said I don’t question his competence.
Well. I do think you’re questioning his competence. What would you like me to say? I honestly do think that.
They still know nothing about pathology. And they did more than question, they criticized him for it.
I agree that they know nothing about pathology. But why should I have a problem with lawyers doing their job?

So who do you think is more likely to be correct? The competent medical expert or the person with no medical experience who believes the medical expert is wrong?

The prosecutors for fuck’s sake. They criticized him for not adding neck compression even though he found no evidence of it in the autopsy.
You're just pulling arguments right out of your ass now. 😄

Where is this other autopsy that wasn't going to have neck compression?

Wrong. He had one knee on him.

Incorrect. His autopsy report originally said no sign of asphyxiation.
Nope. That was the prosecutors initial charging document and if you look at the prosecutor who signed that document it wasn't Keith Ellison who would be tapped later to actually handle the case. If anything it looks like the initial prosecutor was try to do damage control for the police before the autopsy was even done.

If they knew these people were lying during the investigation, what would be the point in putting them on the stand where they could just continue the perjury?

There’s no indication he went back for a second look. From reading the reports and articles, he simply added neck compression after criticism from prosecutors and the D.C. pathologist.
You mean he altered his report based on ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE. That's how science works, you get more data, you change your conclusion.

You still haven’t provided evidence he had “millions” in attorneys.
Yes, I did.
Do you belong to a union?
Nope. My Dad did for decades, as have my idiot brothers (who vote Republican and don't understand the GOP wants to take their goodies away.)

Doesn't take away from my point about public Service Unions, especially the Fascist Order of Police, that I have no use for.

In the midst of a law enforcement witch hunt.

What witch-hunt? The reality is that we had a decade of these kinds of incidents, where the offending cop either got no prosecution or a slap on the wrist sentences. People finally got fed up. (Although thanks to TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and TRUMP RECESSION(TM), anxiety was already on edge.

I know this. But it’s still not proof this killed Floyd.

Sure it is. Floyd was having trouble breathing. Chauvin then negligently applied MRT and Floyd died under Chauvin's weight on his neck. ME determined it a homicide.

Well. I do think you’re questioning his competence. What would you like me to say? I honestly do think that.

Again, that’s not the issue. The issue is you didn’t mention this until after avoiding the question three or four times.
I agree that they know nothing about pathology. But why should I have a problem with lawyers doing their job?
So not knowing pathology is not really the point in my case, is it?

So who do you think is more likely to be correct? The competent medical expert or the person with no medical experience who believes the medical expert is wrong?
Sorry, not happening. If you think I’m questioning his competence when I say I’m not, there’s nothing else to say, is there?

Forum List

Back