Murderer whose life sentence was commuted by Trump convicted of domestic violence

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
A drug kingpin convicted in the murder of a federal law enforcement officer had his life sentence commuted by President Donald Trump on January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's term.

Now, the man set free by Trump, Jaime A. Davidson, was accused by authorities of strangling his wife during a 2023 dispute, convicted by a jury of domestic violence, and, in July 2024, sentenced to three months in jail.

Echos of Willie Horton! I wonder if the MAGA party will condemn Trump the way poor Dukakis had to endure. Something tells me that this too will be forgiven and forgotten by the MAGA crowd.

A drug kingpin convicted in the murder of a federal law enforcement officer had his life sentence commuted by President Donald Trump on January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's term.

Now, the man set free by Trump, Jaime A. Davidson, was accused by authorities of strangling his wife during a 2023 dispute, convicted by a jury of domestic violence, and, in July 2024, sentenced to three months in jail.

Echos of Willie Horton! I wonder if the MAGA party will condemn Trump the way poor Dukakis had to endure. Something tells me that this too will be forgiven and forgotten by the MAGA crowd.
Trump and MAGA are cancers to this planet!

Fake News!

Seriously, from popular.information site?

Man, you folks never cease to amaze with your sources. Popular Information is NOT a reliable source.

Popular info is essentially Rawstory. What a fool believes.

Pretend for a minute it’s true, does it matter or not?
Pretend for a moment that Kamala is really Jar Jar Binks. Does it matter or not?

1725381261381.png

Forum List

Back