Murdoch sours on DeSantis

Watching the neocon scum self-immolate over their hatred for one man....

file.php

Murdoch can read the writing on the wall.

Trump is going to be the nominee... and the Republican nominee is going to be President in January 2025.

You're delusional.

The fact is, a lot of Republicans are going to sit 2024 out if Trump is the nominee because they can see he toxic for their party.

You're delusional.

The fact is, a lot of Republicans are going to sit 2024 out if Trump is the nominee because they can see he toxic for their party.
Only in your delusional warped pseudo reality.

You understand the fact that Trump received MORE VOTES in 2020 than he did in 2016... Correct?

And he'll receive even MORE VOTES in 2024.

Rupert Murdoch can smell a loser.

What's to like? You basically get Trump.....just shittier. And kinda fucking boring.

Why go for off-brand Trump when you can get original recipe, with a side of whining?

Say whatever you want about Trump.....the guy is entertaining. At least for the first 20 minutes of his meandering, self involved monologues. By the time they enter the second hour, even his supporters are dozing off.

Mainstream media still believes they control the narrative.

That ship has sailed far, far away.

Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, BBC, NYT, WaPo...all the same player in different skins.

Fox News has dug themselves a hole with their DeSantis support.

Early on, I was a big advocate for DeSantis to be Trump's VP, the two being a winning ticket, but then the feud started between the two. And it has all been downhill from there. I'm quite disappointed in DeSantis, I think that not only has he hurt Trump, he has handled his own campaign horribly bad and has even hurt his position as the once great governor of Florida. Experts say that every decision DeSantis has made in his presidential bid has been the exact opposite of what he should have done.

The man might have used the VP position as a stepping stone into the presidency, now I wonder if he can even hold onto his governorship.

Early on, I was a big advocate for DeSantis to be Trump's VP, the two being a winning ticket, but then the feud started between the two. And it has all been downhill from there. I'm quite disappointed in DeSantis, I think that not only has he hurt Trump, he has handled his own campaign horribly bad and has even hurt his position as the once great governor of Florida. Experts say that every decision DeSantis has made in his presidential bid has been the exact opposite of what he should have done.

The man might have used the VP position as a stepping stone into the presidency, now I wonder if he can even hold onto his governorship.
Facts.

It was a horrible misjudgements to enter the race.

Even without being Trump's VP the guy was the frontrunner for the 2028 nomination with no incumbent regardless of the outcome of the 2024 election.

Trump's constituents would have seen a guy who could have sided with the Establishment and the Never-Trumpers in 2024... But didn't.

He's burned that bridge now. Don't think there is any recovering from that.

What's to like? You basically get Trump.....just shittier. And kinda fucking boring.

Why go for off-brand Trump when you can get original recipe, with a side of whining?

Say whatever you want about Trump.....the guy is entertaining. At least for the first 20 minutes of his meandering, self involved monologues. By the time they enter the second hour, even his supporters are dozing off.
They get their pictures for their Trump scrapbook and then they leave twenty minutes later. They don't even sit through his whine fest anymore. Trump is in the fat Elvis stage of his political life now. They are polite and show up but he bores the shit out of em too.

Forum List

Back