Murdoch sours on DeSantis

Only in your delusional warped pseudo reality.

You understand the fact that Trump received MORE VOTES in 2020 than he did in 2016... Correct?

And he'll receive even MORE VOTES in 2024.
Hopefully the social media will be detached from our elections this time, otherwise hopefully making it highly illegal for them to have any direct involvement in it, and this means not placing ballot boxes(?) for voters to use, and not going as far as censoring conservative voices etc.

Last edited:
Your reasoning is fallacious.

Trump got more votes in 2020 than 2016 because the electorate grew and voter participation was higher. As a percentage of the vote, he didn't do any better than he did in 2016, only getting less than 47% of the electorate.

Biden got more vote than Hillary did for the same reason, but he also got more voters who came back from third parties.

One more thing that helped Trump was that he was the incumbent. This time, Biden has that advantage.
Just remember... If you don't vote Democrat then you ain't BLACK..... That's code talk that Biden is going to create a black utopia for the black people if they voted for him, and then Oops Biden's dementia kicked in when he knew that he would be caught robbing the taxpayer's coffer's trying to get-R-done. Biden is an epic failure, and Hunter proves that he's a white supremacist to boot. LOL, my WHITE son Hunter ain't going to be treated like the common folk, ohhhh hell to the NO. Meanwhile black's who served long sentences over petty marijuana charges, otherwise that were usually added onto other charges that got them hard sentences sit in a prison.

Next Biden will be letting the prisons out just to make it fair, and to somehow act like he's correcting the hypocrisy. What will Biden do for Hunter, and what does Hunter do for him ?

You're delusional.

The fact is, a lot of Republicans are going to sit 2024 out if Trump is the nominee because they can see he toxic for their party.
Of course all Democrats will be lined up around the block to vote for your dementia patient

We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

I'm not teaching them a lesson.

I'm putting them on notice.

If they want my vote... they'll have to earn it.
Your vote don't matter anymore, just ask the Biden administration..

Forum List

Back