Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

Employees are chaff. Very easily replaceable. Twitter has been management top heavy for years. Those can leave without a problem.

The country is filled with those fired for not being woke or violating covid protocols. They will be happy to work for a Musk controlled business.

Twitter has never been a profitable company, despite the massive ad revenue they take in. It was clearly not being run well. We'll see if Musk can make a difference.

Employees are chaff. Very easily replaceable. Twitter has been management top heavy for years. Those can leave without a problem.

The country is filled with those fired for not being woke or violating covid protocols. They will be happy to work for a Musk controlled business.

Only if they are happy to work 70 to 80 hours weekly.

Most these days are not, nor should they be

Maybe minimum wage employees are

Firing those who know the intricacies of your business and may have proprietary knowledge, contacts and specific skills that are not easily replaced

It is a very reasonable thing to pay Twitter to do.
If you have a blue check it means Twitter and you have taken steps to prove you are who you say you are.
This tells everyone that this famous person really IS that person and not a myriad of posers.

Firing those who know the intricacies of your business and may have proprietary knowledge, contacts and specific skills that are not easily replaced

Not sure cat has ever had a real job

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Not necessarily if what they did is no longer a part of what the company does.
Everyone knew, and it is VERY obvious now, that Twitter spend a lot of resources constantly editing/censoring/deleting/shadow banning/answer bot accounts etc.
Musk no longer wants that to happen. He does not want Twitter to be so heavily faked and censored.
The sheer number of shadow banning, specifically "intelligent shadow banning" was unreal.
Those were the people doing all of that.

Not necessarily if what they did is no longer a part of what the company does.
Everyone knew, and it is VERY obvious now, that Twitter spend a lot of resources constantly editing/censoring/deleting/shadow banning/answer bot accounts etc.
Musk no longer wants that to happen. He does not want Twitter to be so heavily faked and censored.
The sheer number of shadow banning, specifically "intelligent shadow banning" was unreal.
Those were the people doing all of that.

Again, if Musk made a detailed analysis of his functions and tasks that he no longer needed and cut accordingly it would make sense.
But when you make a blanket 50 percent cut without assessing impact……it is arbitrary

It is a very reasonable thing to pay Twitter to do.
If you have a blue check it means Twitter and you have taken steps to prove you are who you say you are.
This tells everyone that this famous person really IS that person and not a myriad of posers.

It is more important for Twitter to be able to prove they are who they claim than for the person.

It is more important for Twitter to be able to prove they are who they claim than for the person.
Not true.
Particularly business accounts.
I have used Twitter with investing for several years. It is a great platform to get instant information about a variety of companies/stocks etc.
Now imagine how much damage can be done by faked accounts in this scenario. You think that is Charles Payne... when it is actually Charles Paine. Maybe you don't notice...

Again, if Musk made a detailed analysis of his functions and tasks that he no longer needed and cut accordingly it would make sense.
But when you make a blanket 50 percent cut without assessing impact……it is arbitrary

How do you know they didn't asses the impact?

Who said it was arbitrary?
Did Musk say it was?
Musk spent the past week having trusted staff going through tons of emails and account logs of employees. Accessing who and what they do. This is how he found the emails between top Twitter officials and the DHS/White House collaborating to delete posts/shadow ban posters.
Little oh' me was shadow banned on Twitter twice. Which sucked. I used Twitter in investing, and because I made/shared this meme:

barney.jpg

Twitter shadow banned my account for several weeks.
I was "punished". Pure and simple.
These people NEED to be fired.

Not true.
Particularly business accounts.
I have used Twitter with investing for several years. It is a great platform to get instant information about a variety of companies/stocks etc.
Now imagine how much damage can be done by faked accounts in this scenario. You think that is Charles Payne... when it is actually Charles Paine. Maybe you don't notice...

Which again benefits Twitter to have it verified so that people like you keep using it.

Or they could just refuse working over a 40 hour week and see how Musk does by firing half his workforce

Because you Nazis only recognize government as a legitimate employer, and most of you have spent your life on the dole, the concept that people are paid an hourly wage doesn't sink in.

If people are working 80 hour weeks (they're not) then they are making triple time and raking in massive paychecks.

Of course this is all just bullshit fabricated by you fascists because you lost the ability to censor the opposition [arty.

that little bird emblem?
It is that.
Obama didn't do too much damage. Trump turned it around pretty fast.
I'm thinking Obama did a lot more damage than what you realize.

Cash4Clunkers was a ploy to make America more like Cuba.

It literally took a large percentage of post ww2 vehicles of the road and sold them for scrap to China. (AND used taxpayer dollars to do it)

Not to mention the way it devasted all the vehicle service industries; mechanics, parts houses, detailers, junkyards, used car lots, all gone.

Forum List

Back