Musk still pushing to buy Twitter, has created 3 holding companies

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The cult says this is bad for a billionaire to control news and information….laughably ignoring that BEZOS OWNS THE WASHINGTON POST.

If Musk hated free speech like the cult does, they would love him.

Musk has millions of electric cars on the road, he should be a left wing hero, but because they are a cult, they hate him.

So bizarre.

Bezos and the other Liberal Billionaires are going to get together and buy Musk out to prevent this takeover.

Make it so profitable for the African American tycoon that he'll abandon his plans.

The cult says this is bad for a billionaire to control news and information….laughably ignoring that BEZOS OWNS THE WASHINGTON POST.

Musk has millions of electric cars on the road, he should be a left wing hero, but because they are a cult, they hate him.

So bizarre.
I am sure Musk will be no better or worse "IF" he obtains the company, yet he has not yet taken control with his hostile takeover.

So bizarre.
I am guessing that you support this. I cant see why. Its not healthy for any democracy when a few individuals control everything.

Bezos is a **** who shouldnt own anything.

Why do you support the globalists ?

So bizarre.
so one billionaire wants to buy another billionaires company and heads explode?

So bizarre.

Did anyone really think he was going to spend billions of dollars to acquire the stock, send out an offer to buy, and then just shrug and walk away when they said, "No"?

I think he expected them to turn him down and had the subsequent steps mapped out before he ever started.

Did anyone really think he was going to spend billions of dollars to acquire the stock, send out an offer to buy, and then just shrug and walk away when they said, "No"?

I think he expected them to turn him down and had the subsequent steps mapped out before he ever started.
I have yet to see a hostile takeover that is not planned out.

He said he had a plan B.

The board turning down the $54.20 offer proves they are not good intentioned stewards of their shareholders’ investment, they are only concerned about being able to censor content.

He said he had a plan B.

The board turning down the $54.20 offer proves they are not good intentioned stewards of their shareholders’ investment, they are only concerned about being able to censor content.
The media has to censor, it's how they can push a narrative and agenda to the people.

He said he had a plan B.

They censor content on USMB yet here you are.

I guess they don't know that all the media is owned by a small group of billionaires?
Media's value is not in the advertising revenue like it once was-----------BUT in the value of propaganda that they now spew mostly to rob the middle class and taxpayers via their manipulation after also buying off corrupt politicians.

He said he had a plan B.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't also have a Plan C and possibly a Plan D, just in case.

Forum List

Back