Muslim Bakeries asked to bake homosexual "wedding" cakes...

If you think protecting groups that have been singled out for discrimination is racism, there is really no point in having a discussion with you. You don't understand what racism is.
Like blacks? I clarified earlier and said bigoted as well.

Yes, thank you for letting us know you don't understand what bigoted means either.
So FORCING people to conformity against their will isn't bigoted?

No, Public Accommodation laws aren't bigoted. They are the opposite of bigoted. If you sell a product or provide a service, you must provide that product service (in all 50 states mind you) to anyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Many states and localities (as in local laws...states rights) have expanded these protections. In some places they have extended these protections to gays. If you live in one of those places and you sell a product or provide a service, in addition to having to do it based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, you have to do it regardless of the customer's sexual orientation.

These are the laws of our country. You are free to challenge them. PA laws have been challenged before, all the way to the Supreme Court. You'll notice we still have PA laws...
I am aware they are laws. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Or say that they are even Constitutional.. They are very bigoted. They are bigoted laws addressing bigots to conform to other bigots because they MUST be accepted.
People have a right to be a bigot.
It takes one MAJOR limp wristed, sheepish prick to complain and sue because they couldn't go next door. "He don't like me WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Grow up and accept who you are!

And you are just reiterating that you don't understand the meaning of the word bigotry or racism.

Libs and media are terrified of muslims. You won't hear a peep.
And this is just as ignorant and as wrong as the OP, the consequence blindly supporting the thread premise without bothering to research first.

Given this ignorance and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, conservatives are in no position to be critical of 'libs.'

Absolutely not. Libs and media are terrified of muslims and will walk to the sun to avoid mentioning or offending them.
Nope...but you guys sure are afraid of them.

Yes, thank you for letting us know you don't understand what bigoted means either.

No, Public Accommodation laws aren't bigoted. They are the opposite of bigoted. If you sell a product or provide a service, you must provide that product service (in all 50 states mind you) to anyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Many states and localities (as in local laws...states rights) have expanded these protections. In some places they have extended these protections to gays. If you live in one of those places and you sell a product or provide a service, in addition to having to do it based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, you have to do it regardless of the customer's sexual orientation.

These are the laws of our country. You are free to challenge them. PA laws have been challenged before, all the way to the Supreme Court. You'll notice we still have PA laws...
I am aware they are laws. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Or say that they are even Constitutional.. They are very bigoted. They are bigoted laws addressing bigots to conform to other bigots because they MUST be accepted.
It takes one MAJOR limp wristed, sheepish prick to complain and sue because they couldn't go next door. "He don't like me WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And you are just reiterating that you don't understand the meaning of the word bigotry or racism.

ok lol

And this is just as ignorant and as wrong as the OP, the consequence blindly supporting the thread premise without bothering to research first.

Given this ignorance and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, conservatives are in no position to be critical of 'libs.'

Absolutely not. Libs and media are terrified of muslims and will walk to the sun to avoid mentioning or offending them.

With some of the R comments and their inability to solve anything along with the democrats afraid of calling muslims out, we're in a real quandary. Both parties are incriminated in this mess. The real show is about to happen in syria.

With some of the R comments and their inability to solve anything along with the democrats afraid of calling muslims out, we're in a real quandary. Both parties are incriminated in this mess. The real show is about to happen in syria.
The "real show"?

The "real show"?

Russia, syria, isis, 12 countries flying around in syrian airspace, turkey. Yeah, that show.

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.

BTW - GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR
Shining example of our education system right here...or just leftist thought....
Was there a sound when the joke flew over your head or did it just silently fly past?

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.

Shining example of our education system right here...or just leftist thought....
Was there a sound when the joke flew over your head or did it just silently fly past?
Glad you thought that was a joke..1. Try making it sound like a joke. 2. As a libtard stupid statements are taken as the truth from such idiots as that.

Glad you thought that was a joke..1. Try making it sound like a joke. 2. As a libtard stupid statements are taken as the truth from such idiots as that.
the obvious joke was claiming the germans bombed pearl harbor is as truthful as the claim that the bakeries denied the wedding cake orders

the obvious joke was claiming the germans bombed pearl harbor is as truthful as the claim that the bakeries denied the wedding cake orders
No one is an outright lie and one is the truth. Continue on with your lies.

wow. so i guess it's true - some people just can't learn. life must be really rough on you.

i mean you saw that the creator of the video has admitted nobody refused to bake his cake, right?

LOL- really?

Why would I want to offend 'Muslims'- or 'Christians' for that matter?

I think radical Muslims who want to harm American citizens are shitty hateful bastards- but I am not terrified of them- or of 'muslims' or 'christians'

Why are you so terrified of Muslims?

Right- the video you posted was a lie- since the video claimed that the bakeries refused to bake a cake and they didn't- even the author of the video said no bakery refused to bake a cake.

But you don't have a problem posting lies Odium.

If you think protecting groups that have been singled out for discrimination is racism, there is really no point in having a discussion with you. You don't understand what racism is.

Ah and the bigots have been complaining about these laws since 1964.

These laws really piss bigots off.

Old news- and more typical lies from Conservatives- and already addressed by others

crowder muslim bakery at DuckDuckGo

Honestly, this is so stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

Rush Limbaugh had a rant about how the LGBT community is afraid of "battling" Muslims over wedding cakes, because our real goal is an "all-out assault on Christianity." His single point of reference? A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for "Same Sex 4ever" to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would've turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he's asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word "sex." These guys know what kind of game they're playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, "Wedding?" Crowder replies, "Yeah."

She asks, "Who's the wedding for?"

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, "It's for, uh, two people getting married."

She's just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn's gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they're churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It's obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I've gotten Nammoura there before -- it's pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there's one minor issue: Hallab doesn't bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets -- but they don't bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

So please, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or the guy who made this video. Dearborn's a diverse, wonderful city. It's the hometown of Henry Ford, the headquarters for Ford Motors Company and my family's lived here since they settled in 1803. We love everybody here: gay, straight, Christian or Muslim. Dearborn is what the rest of the world would look like if people learned how to get along.

Oh, and, uh... if all this is giving you a hankering for sweets, you're missing out if you don't order from Shatila. One tray of their assorted baklava and you'll never be the same. Allahu Akbar!
I guarantee the rubes were struck blind before they got five words into your post. They do NOT want to live in reality.

Old news- and more typical lies from Conservatives- and already addressed by others

Rush Limbaugh had a rant about how the LGBT community is afraid of "battling" Muslims over wedding cakes, because our real goal is an "all-out assault on Christianity." His single point of reference? A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for "Same Sex 4ever" to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would've turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he's asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word "sex." These guys know what kind of game they're playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, "Wedding?" Crowder replies, "Yeah."

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, "It's for, uh, two people getting married."

She's just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn's gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they're churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It's obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I've gotten Nammoura there before -- it's pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there's one minor issue: Hallab doesn't bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets -- but they don't bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

So please, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or the guy who made this video. Dearborn's a diverse, wonderful city. It's the hometown of Henry Ford, the headquarters for Ford Motors Company and my family's lived here since they settled in 1803. We love everybody here: gay, straight, Christian or Muslim. Dearborn is what the rest of the world would look like if people learned how to get along.

Oh, and, uh... if all this is giving you a hankering for sweets, you're missing out if you don't order from Shatila. One tray of their assorted baklava and you'll never be the same. Allahu Akbar!
I guarantee the rubes were struck blind before they got five words into your post. They do NOT want to live in reality.
Hey Rube, that "website" they mentioned is for a place in Lebanon... JS

Ah and the bigots have been complaining about these laws since 1964.

These laws really piss bigots off.
I had no problems with them discontinuing institutionalized racism. It is when they conform the citizens I have a problem with.

I am a Democrat and I have no problem calling out idiot muslims.....or idiot jews....or idiot christians....etc.

Hey Rube, that "website" they mentioned is for a place in Lebanon... JS

These are the two bakeries mentioned:

Shatila Bakery

Hallab Bakery - Detroit

Forum List

Back