Muslim Bakeries asked to bake homosexual "wedding" cakes...

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.
Not the same. The loser in your video is asking them to write something on the cake which can be refused under the first amendment.

The gay couples just wanted a cake.

Remember that a t-shirt company in Florida won a lawsuit against them where they were being asked to write something pro-gay on shirts. You rubes need to educate yourselves.

Exactly what did they ask to be written that a reasonable person would consider offensive or controversial in the video?
Doesn't matter. A baker is within his rights to refuse to put any special language on a cake. That's why it's legal for them to deny cakes with messages in support of Nazi's or the KKK for example. But if a Nazi wants a regular old cake you have to sell him the damn cake.

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.
Not the same. The loser in your video is asking them to write something on the cake which can be refused under the first amendment.

Remember that a t-shirt company in Florida won a lawsuit against them where they were being asked to write something pro-gay on shirts. You rubes need to educate yourselves.

Exactly what did they ask to be written that a reasonable person would consider offensive or controversial in the video?

Who knows really? The video is so heavily edited they may have asked anything without any viewer knowing.

But we do know that no bakery refused to bake a wedding cake- despite the title of the video.

Doesn't matter. A baker is within his rights to refuse to put any special language on a cake. That's why it's legal for them to deny cakes with messages in support of Nazi's or the KKK for example. But if a Nazi wants a regular old cake you have to sell him the damn cake.

Not necessarily.

If the bakery does sell customized cakes, with customized language- then it couldn't refuse to make a cake based upon the perception of the customers race or religion.

If the bakery for instance made cakes saying "Allah is Great"(which I can't imagine any Muslim making or wanting), it couldn't refuse to make cakes that said for instance "Christ has Risen!"- because that would be violating Federal public accommodation laws against discrimination based upon religion.

Not necessarily.

If the bakery does sell customized cakes, with customized language- then it couldn't refuse to make a cake based upon the perception of the customers race or religion.

If the bakery for instance made cakes saying "Allah is Great"(which I can't imagine any Muslim making or wanting), it couldn't refuse to make cakes that said for instance "Christ has Risen!"- because that would be violating Federal public accommodation laws against discrimination based upon religion.
I think they they still can, but if they can't, then I'm fine with it. :dunno:

Last edited:
They probably had to go out of business because of what the liar Crowder did. What a shame. Reminds me of a French bakery by me that went out of business during the Freedom Fries era.
So a muslim bakery gets shut down because they are bigots.
What about the Christian bakeries? Do you think that is a shame too?
Well, no. Apparently they weren't bigots and assimilated and believed all are created equal.

It's a simple rule Harley. If you live in a locality that has protected groups and you sell a product or provide a service to the public, you can't sell the item to couple A and refuse to sell the EXACT SAME PRODUCT to couple B because they belong to that protected class. Get it?
I always cringe when I see "protected class". It is one of the most racist things I have ever heard of.
I wish they could, though. I long for the day of individual freedom ;)
Why is that racist?

It's a simple rule Harley. If you live in a locality that has protected groups and you sell a product or provide a service to the public, you can't sell the item to couple A and refuse to sell the EXACT SAME PRODUCT to couple B because they belong to that protected class. Get it?
I always cringe when I see "protected class". It is one of the most racist things I have ever heard of.
Why is that racist?

Apparently if you are not allowed to discriminate against Christian customers thats racism.

Why is that racist?

Apparently if you are not allowed to discriminate against Christian customers thats racism.
Nope, don't think that's it.

They probably had to go out of business because of what the liar Crowder did. What a shame. Reminds me of a French bakery by me that went out of business during the Freedom Fries era.
So a muslim bakery gets shut down because they are bigots.
What about the Christian bakeries? Do you think that is a shame too?
Well, no. Apparently they weren't bigots and assimilated and believed all are created equal.
You are a fuckin moron. Seriously

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

Why is that racist?

What? Lol
Actually you should be able to discriminate all you want. Freedom and all.

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

OOOSEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin

Why is that racist?

What? Lol

images

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?
Yes...what is racist about that?

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

OOOSEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin
What's your point?

Why is that racist?

What? Lol

images
It's gross but it is still freedom. Conformity is bullshit

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?
By definition, it is. You fuckin morons trip me out. The one time it is racist your shoulders shrug.
Please explain how protecting some classes and not others isn't racist?

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

What's your point?

I am just wondering why you find laws that prohibit discrimination based upon someone's religion to be 'racist'

Why is that racist?

What? Lol

images
It's gross but it is still freedom. Conformity is bullshit

That is exactly what those who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act felt.

I bet this has been really bothering you for the last 50 years.

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?
By definition, it is. You fuckin morons trip me out. The one time it is racist your shoulders shrug.
Please explain how protecting some classes and not others isn't racist?

Explain why a law prohibiting not renting a hotel room to a Jew or a German is racist?

Forum List

Back