Muslim Bakeries asked to bake homosexual "wedding" cakes...

I always cringe when I see "protected class". It is one of the most racist things I have ever heard of.
I wish they could, though. I long for the day of individual freedom ;)
Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

OOOSEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin
What's your point?

I am just wondering why you find laws that prohibit discrimination based upon someone's religion to be 'racist'
Protected class, friend.

I always cringe when I see "protected class". It is one of the most racist things I have ever heard of.
I wish they could, though. I long for the day of individual freedom ;)
Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?
Yes...what is racist about that?
By definition, it is. You fuckin morons trip me out. The one time it is racist your shoulders shrug.
Please explain how protecting some classes and not others isn't racist?

Explain why a law prohibiting not renting a hotel room to a Jew or a German is racist?
Protected class is racist and bigoted.

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.
What's not shocking is the ignorance and stupidity of you and most others on the right.

Michigan's public accommodations laws have no provision for sexual orientation – business owners are at liberty to discriminate against gay patrons with impunity.

Oregon's public accommodations laws do have a provision protecting residents based on sexual orientation, where businesses may not discriminate against gay patrons.

In addition to being ignorant and wrong, your thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Why is that racist?

Apparently if you are not allowed to discriminate against Christian customers thats racism.
What? Lol
Actually you should be able to discriminate all you want. Freedom and all.

images
It's gross but it is still freedom. Conformity is bullshit

That is exactly what those who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act felt.

I bet this has been really bothering you for the last 50 years.
I'm not that old.
I don't support institutionalized discrimination.

Libs and media are terrified of muslims. You won't hear a peep.
And this is just as ignorant and as wrong as the OP, the consequence blindly supporting the thread premise without bothering to research first.

Given this ignorance and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, conservatives are in no position to be critical of 'libs.'

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?
By definition, it is. You fuckin morons trip me out. The one time it is racist your shoulders shrug.

Explain why a law prohibiting not renting a hotel room to a Jew or a German is racist?

So you think 'German' is a race.

Well that explains many things.

Protected class? Really?

So you think 'German' is a race.

Well that explains many things.
Smh

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

OOOSEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin
What's your point?

I am just wondering why you find laws that prohibit discrimination based upon someone's religion to be 'racist'
Protected class, friend.

If you think protecting groups that have been singled out for discrimination is racism, there is really no point in having a discussion with you. You don't understand what racism is.

Protected class? Really?

What's your point?

Protected class, friend.

If you think protecting groups that have been singled out for discrimination is racism, there is really no point in having a discussion with you. You don't understand what racism is.
Like blacks? I clarified earlier and said bigoted as well.

Why is that racist?
Protected class? Really?

No, TN...keep in mind "protected class" doesn't mean things like "blacks only"...it means race. In other words, you cannot discriminate against someone because they are black OR because they are white. You are a protected class yourself.

Protected class? Really?

No, TN...keep in mind "protected class" doesn't mean things like "blacks only"...it means race. In other words, you cannot discriminate against someone because they are black OR because they are white. You are a protected class yourself.

Doesn't sound very "protected"

Libs and media are terrified of muslims. You won't hear a peep.
And this is just as ignorant and as wrong as the OP, the consequence blindly supporting the thread premise without bothering to research first.

Given this ignorance and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, conservatives are in no position to be critical of 'libs.'

Absolutely not. Libs and media are terrified of muslims and will walk to the sun to avoid mentioning or offending them.

What's your point?

Protected class, friend.

Yes, thank you for letting us know you don't understand what bigoted means either.

What's your point?

Protected class, friend.

Yes, thank you for letting us know you don't understand what bigoted means either.
So FORCING people to conformity against their will isn't bigoted?

Protected class, friend.

No, Public Accommodation laws aren't bigoted. They are the opposite of bigoted. If you sell a product or provide a service, you must provide that product service (in all 50 states mind you) to anyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Many states and localities (as in local laws...states rights) have expanded these protections. In some places they have extended these protections to gays. If you live in one of those places and you sell a product or provide a service, in addition to having to do it based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, you have to do it regardless of the customer's sexual orientation.

These are the laws of our country. You are free to challenge them. PA laws have been challenged before, all the way to the Supreme Court. You'll notice we still have PA laws...

Protected class, friend.

No, Public Accommodation laws aren't bigoted. They are the opposite of bigoted. If you sell a product or provide a service, you must provide that product service (in all 50 states mind you) to anyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Many states and localities (as in local laws...states rights) have expanded these protections. In some places they have extended these protections to gays. If you live in one of those places and you sell a product or provide a service, in addition to having to do it based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, you have to do it regardless of the customer's sexual orientation.

These are the laws of our country. You are free to challenge them. PA laws have been challenged before, all the way to the Supreme Court. You'll notice we still have PA laws...
I am aware they are laws. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Or say that they are even Constitutional.. They are very bigoted. They are bigoted laws addressing bigots to conform to other bigots because they MUST be accepted.
People have a right to be a bigot.
It takes one MAJOR limp wristed, sheepish prick to complain and sue because they couldn't go next door. "He don't like me WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Grow up and accept who you are!

Forum List

Back