Muslim Bakeries asked to bake homosexual "wedding" cakes...

Right, as in the only people that said "no" don't bake wedding cakes. Debunked. As in, it was bullshit from the start. Debunked, as in younguys will let yourselves be lead around by the nose if the right buzzwords are used.
So they guy that had cakes behind him didn't make wedding cakes?

Apparently not. I've looked at their entire website. There's not one mention of 'wedding cakes'. They do make cake though.

Hallab
Damn... you got me. I didn't catch where the guy went to LEBANON to do the video LOL

No worries. These propaganda style videos are meant to deceive. Its hardly surprising that they occasionally succeed.
Are you fuckin kidding me? The guy was in Michigan. That link you posted is for a bakery in LEBANON
THINK

And the author of the video says clearly no one said they would not bake him a cake.

But you still are determined to be offended.

So they guy that had cakes behind him didn't make wedding cakes?

Apparently not. I've looked at their entire website. There's not one mention of 'wedding cakes'. They do make cake though.

Hallab
Damn... you got me. I didn't catch where the guy went to LEBANON to do the video LOL

No worries. These propaganda style videos are meant to deceive. Its hardly surprising that they occasionally succeed.
Are you fuckin kidding me? The guy was in Michigan. That link you posted is for a bakery in LEBANON
THINK

And the author of the video says clearly no one said they would not bake him a cake.

YOU FUCKIN SAID YESTERDAY that he got turned away. Stop with your bullshit semantics. Goddamn

Hallab

THINK

YOU FUCKIN SAID YESTERDAY that he got turned away. Stop with your bullshit semantics. Goddamn

The author of the video says that no one said they would not bake him a cake. So what does it matter what Sy said?

He went into a bakery, with fuckin cakes right behind the counter, and the guy told him to go somewhere else. This is just fuckin ridiculous.

THINK

The author of the video says that no one said they would not bake him a cake. So what does it matter what Sy said?
HE GOT TURNED AWAY

He went into a bakery, with fuckin cakes right behind the counter, and the guy told him to go somewhere else. This is just fuckin ridiculous.

And per the author of the video, no one told him they wouldn't back a cake.

So....what's the issue?

THINK

HE GOT TURNED AWAY

Then why did the author of the video say that no one refused to bake him a cake?

What does the author of the video know that you don't?

So....what's the issue?
Goddamnit. I don't need shit from a guy that posts a link for a bakery from a another fuckin CONTINENT.
Look, asshole; the guy that was SURROUNDED by cakes said he wasn't going to fuckin do it. IDK why that is so cokmplicated.
"can you put &*^%($)$ on it"
"no" and then points to another building

Hallab

THINK

I did? I think you are a fucking liar.

Did I say that here?

Old news- and more typical lies from Conservatives- and already addressed by others

crowder muslim bakery at DuckDuckGo

Honestly, this is so stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

Rush Limbaugh had a rant about how the LGBT community is afraid of "battling" Muslims over wedding cakes, because our real goal is an "all-out assault on Christianity." His single point of reference? A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for "Same Sex 4ever" to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would've turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he's asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word "sex." These guys know what kind of game they're playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, "Wedding?" Crowder replies, "Yeah."

She asks, "Who's the wedding for?"

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, "It's for, uh, two people getting married."

She's just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn's gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they're churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It's obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I've gotten Nammoura there before -- it's pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there's one minor issue: Hallab doesn't bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets -- but they don't bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

So please, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or the guy who made this video. Dearborn's a diverse, wonderful city. It's the hometown of Henry Ford, the headquarters for Ford Motors Company and my family's lived here since they settled in 1803. We love everybody here: gay, straight, Christian or Muslim. Dearborn is what the rest of the world would look like if people learned how to get along.

Oh, and, uh... if all this is giving you a hankering for sweets, you're missing out if you don't order from Shatila. One tray of their assorted baklava and you'll never be the same. Allahu Akbar!

Hallab

THINK

Everyone notice that- typically Conservative- TNHarley gets more foul mouthed as his BS is pointed out?

Here is another of my posts where I didn't say he was turned away

So in my search for Hallab Bakery- I did find this gem

Dearborn Bakeries Claim Viral YouTube Video Falsely Portays Them as Anti-Gay

A Golden Bakery employee said he told Crowder to go across the street to Hallab Bakery for the order, because Golden Bakery does not make wedding cakes.

The employee, who did not want to be identified, said Crowder misrepresented him and others in the video.

“I kept explaining why we don’t make wedding cakes here, but he didn’t show that part in the video,” the employee said. “I am only upset because what he did is not right. He is accusing us of something we never did.”

Employees at Hallab Bakery told The Arab American News the employee from the bakery who was featured in the video does not know English, so he didn't understand what Crowder was asking.

And this one

Muslims featured in YouTube video say it falsely portrays them

In the video, Crowder accuses Faten Tofeili, a manager at Dearborn Sweets, of refusing to take his order. In a response posted on Facebook, Tofeili wrote, "I am the worker from Dearborn Sweets. No one from our bakery turned him down. We kindly accepted him and his cake order and we treated him as if he was any other customer. The fact that he is displaying our bakery as turning him down is a lie." [this apparently is the woman he shows asking for a cake several times but never shows her response- now we know why]

Huffington Post writer Brian Stone said radio host Rush Limbaugh accused the LGBT community of being afraid of "battling" Muslims over wedding cakes, because Islam’s real goal is an "all-out assault on Christianity."

In a blog post, Stone wrote, "Don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or the guy who made this video. Dearborn's a diverse, wonderful city...We love everybody here: gay, straight, Christian or Muslim. Dearborn is what the rest of the world would look like if people learned how to get along."

Tofeili accused Crowder of making up lies about the bakeries to get attention.

She was also upset that Crowder called it a Muslim Bakery, saying there is no such thing.

"We are a bakery, not a Muslim bakery," said Mariam Khansa, an employee of Dearborn Sweets.

Fellow employee Hussein Khansa said Dearborn Sweets has made a cake for a gay couple's wedding before; and that the couple returned to have the bakery make them one for their anniversary.

"We have never refused anyone," Khansa said.

Employees at Dearborn Sweets said they were surprised at the video because Crowder appeared to be very nice. They say he edited parts of the video to make it seem like Tofeili wouldn't take his order.

“He actually edited it out and spoke over her," Mariam Khansa said.

"That line wasn’t asked. That wasn’t the question. There was a lot of editing of course. We even have video that shows he was never refused."

So....what's the issue?
Goddamnit. I don't need shit from a guy that posts a link for a bakery from a another fuckin CONTINENT.
Look, asshole; the guy that was SURROUNDED by cakes said he wasn't going to fuckin do it. IDK why that is so cokmplicated.

Like I said- TNHarley gets more foul mouthed the more his BS is pointed out.

Meanwhile not very "cokmplicated" as Harley would say- nobody was refused a cake.

What did the author of the 'video' say?

Exclusive Interview: Behind The Scenes Look At Steven Crowder’s Viral Muslim Bakery Video

Crowder visited a few Muslim-owned bakeries in Dearborn, Mich., to find out how they would handle his request for a cake.

“Many were very friendly,” he acknowledged, adding that “no one said ‘No, we won’t do it.’”

Who knows really? The video is so heavily edited they may have asked anything without any viewer knowing.

But we do know that no bakery refused to bake a wedding cake- despite the title of the video.

So....what's the issue?

Meanwhile not very "cokmplicated" as Harley would say- nobody was refused a cake.

Exclusive Interview: Behind The Scenes Look At Steven Crowder’s Viral Muslim Bakery Video

Crowder visited a few Muslim-owned bakeries in Dearborn, Mich., to find out how they would handle his request for a cake.

“Many were very friendly,” he acknowledged, adding that “no one said ‘No, we won’t do it.’”

Who knows really? The video is so heavily edited they may have asked anything without any viewer knowing.

But we do know that no bakery refused to bake a wedding cake- despite the title of the video.
Looky. Another grammar Nazi..
"Nevertheless, Crowder said roughly half of all the businesses he visited gave him “the runaround” and suggested he would be better served at another bakery."

So....what's the issue?

And of course that is just Harley flat out lying.

The man says - as i pointed out 'ya'- 'no'-

Then at 2:14 he is asking questions of a man in the same bakery- a man who doesn't appear to speak much English since his dialogue consists of 'ya' 'no' "Kroeger'

Then at at 2:18 he cuts to what appears to be different bakery- that advertises 'Pies'- and the guy there who does appear to speak English helpfully tells him where Kroeger is.- "Kroeger is across the street"

Then back to guy #1- where the guy says 'no- no I don't want it'- and is cut away again to-

3:03- back to Guy #1 again- where the intrepid author says "we want at least the writing "Groom and Groom- two grooms" and Guy #1 says "Ya"

3:14- back to Guy #1 again- asking Guy #1 to do the writing and Guy #1 says "ya ya" and when asked again says "no"

Nowhere in the video does anyone tell this guy they won't bake a wedding cake for him.
He doesn't show us a single response from any of the women- why? Why indeed?

This is such a none refusal- that the guy couldn't even come up with a single uninterupted video of him asking for a cake- and anyone saying "We wont' bake you a cake"

Hell he didn't even show us a single example of a wedding cake in a bakery- bakery #1 makes cakes- does it make wedding cakes- maybe- bakery #2 makes pies- no sign of a cake in the place.

It is almost like this Chowder head guy is deliberately trying to deceive simpletons who want to believe this crap.

So....what's the issue?

Looky. Another grammar Nazi..
"Nevertheless, Crowder said roughly half of all the businesses he visited gave him “the runaround” and suggested he would be better served at another bakery."

Well what else would you expect a pita bread bakery to do? Hell they didn't have to suggest a different bakery.

NO Bakery refused to bake any cake to this guy.

Not one.

Crowder even said so.

Even his highly edited video- the one which he makes sure not to show the replies of anyone saying yes- not one person refuses him a cake.

Forum List

Back