Muslim congresswoman mocks vice President Pence's christian faith

When early explorers first set foot on this continent, they were horrified to find a barbaric race of people who practiced human sacrifice, cannibalism, animal-worship, war against neighboring tribes, slavery, incest, polygamy, and diseases they'd never heard of.

Would you have wanted to convert them to Christianity?
Leftists would tell you we cannot interfere with their culture while demanding you abandon your Christian culture which forbids all these evil practices.

The only orders I take are from Jesus and God. The liberals can kiss my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You already take orders from the tards. They have been burdening the People for decades with their endless regulations and unConstitutional laws.

mohammed married little girls so don't worry about them.

Catholic priests molested little boys. Which is worse?

Regardless what some Catholic priests did, the Bible does not condone behavior like that.

The Quran on the other hand, does promote pedophilia. As well as violence, murder, lying, killing of Jews, and wife-beating.
so does the Bible. What is ignored is historical context and mistaken translations and contradictory accounts. People married young and died young and dirty old men always desired virgins.

You are probably referring to the Old testament, which died on the cross when Jesus was crucified. The main relevance the Old Testament has to today's Christianity are the numerous prophesies of the coming of Christ.

Nothing in the New Testament even remotely condones pedophilia, homosexuality, self-love, or any other perversion. In fact Jesus tells us that we should be true to the one we are married to..

Matthew 5:27-28

27"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

that's a new one-----the Romans crucified Jesus and tens of thousands \
of other jews in an attempt to "KILL THE """OLD TESTATMENT""" "

there is no prophesy of "JESUS" in the "old testament'------just lots
of wishful thinking and sophistry

When early explorers first set foot on this continent, they were horrified to find a barbaric race of people who practiced human sacrifice, cannibalism, animal-worship, war against neighboring tribes, slavery, incest, polygamy, and diseases they'd never heard of.

Can you blame them for wanting to convert them to Christianity?

You mean they conquered and converted the infidels?

Gee, where have we heard that one before.......

Well it must have done some good. When was the last time some Aztec cut out someone's heart and offered it up as sacrifice?

is that the last time anyone I the area now called Mexico killed someone? The Aztecs gave us capsaicin peppers.----and chocolate, and tomatoes and TACO BELL

Hello?
Mexican Cartels?

Why do Muslim Tatars behead less than Mexican Catholics?

Why do Muslim Tatars commit less terrorism than the Irish Catholics & Irish Protestants?

I smell more of a racial problem, rather than a religious issue.

you have no sense of smell--------and a problem with spelling-----
no one says 'tatars"--------now we way POTATO

I hope you're joking, in general.

Because some of the most ridiculously infactual & plain laughable comments on the whole forum come from yourself.

Tatars are an Islamic group of Turkic speakers in portions of Eastern Europe, they are probably something like a mix of Ukrainian with a little Turkic & Finno-Ugric DNA.

Tatars are probably actually a lot less savage than Ukrainians, or Russians, much less Germans, Anglos, and well a lot of Western European so called "Christians" despite Tatars being of a Muslim heritage.

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

This is our country cyka blend in or get the fk out
So....we aren't allowed to mock other people's faith anymore? Didn't you just mock a muslim's faith?
Depends on the faith and who is doing the mocking, according to fascist social media platforms like twitter.

That seems to be the general behavior among the "freedom from religion" bunch: The same people who openly mock Christianity would never dare to do the same thing to Islam. They gleefully mock a religion that's based on tolerance, meekness, and forgiveness, but wouldn't think of criThticizing one which is decapitating people and burning them alive.

Obviously the left's phony concepts of "diversity", "inclusion", and "tolerance" are based on nothing more than fear and appeasement.

When did a religion based on "tolerance, meekness, and forgiveness" show up here? Where is it? Perhaps some Quakers try to keep it alive. The "religious right" abandoned it a long time ago.
The Puritans hanged Quakers.
I know. There is a statue to one on Boston Common. The "puritans" could not stand their betters among them. To the honorable Christian Lady, Mary Dyer. Marmaduke Stevenson, William Robinson. All got hanged in Boston for the crime of being Christian.

Would you have wanted to convert them to Christianity?
Leftists would tell you we cannot interfere with their culture while demanding you abandon your Christian culture which forbids all these evil practices.

The only orders I take are from Jesus and God. The liberals can kiss my ass.

You already take orders from the tards. They have been burdening the People for decades with their endless regulations and unConstitutional laws.

The whole Democratic Party is unconstitutional and trying to ruin this country

You mean they conquered and converted the infidels?

Gee, where have we heard that one before.......

Well it must have done some good. When was the last time some Aztec cut out someone's heart and offered it up as sacrifice?

is that the last time anyone I the area now called Mexico killed someone? The Aztecs gave us capsaicin peppers.----and chocolate, and tomatoes and TACO BELL

Hello?
Mexican Cartels?

Why do Muslim Tatars commit less terrorism than the Irish Catholics & Irish Protestants?

Because some of the most ridiculously infactual & plain laughable comments on the whole forum come from yourself.

Tatars are an Islamic group of Turkic speakers in portions of Eastern Europe, they are probably something like a mix of Ukrainian with a little Turkic & Finno-Ugric DNA.

Tatars are probably actually a lot less savage than Ukrainians, or Russians, much less Germans, Anglos, and well a lot of Western European so called "Christians" despite Tatars being of a Muslim heritage.

try again-----you MAY mean to write "TARTARS"

Hello?
Mexican Cartels?

Uh, it maybe pronounced Tartars, but it's writen as Tatars.

Tatars - Wikipedia

But, the point stands, a lot of "Christians" and even "Jews" are more inclined to explosive massacres, mass shootings & terrrorism than the Islamic Tatars.

Who cares? Christians mock Muslims all the time. I've lost track of how many times I've seen right wing Christians on this forum refer to Islam as a cult and not a religion
I have to disagree with you on this one. Let a republican congressperson say bad things about the Muslim faith and they are toast. This woman gets away with anything she wants say that is an insult to Christianity, there will be zero calls for her to apologize coming from her own caucus.

Hello?
Mexican Cartels?

Tatars - Wikipedia

But, the point stands, a lot of "Christians" and even "Jews" are more inclined to explosive massacres, mass shootings & terrrorism than the Islamic Tatars.

you are babbling right now----at this POINT in history? you are
being silly

.,l
mohammed married little girls so don't worry about them.

Catholic priests molested little boys. Which is worse?
And God raped an underage girl.

Religions are full of awkward gems.

You really don't know why Jesus had to be immaculately conceived, and yet born into this carnal world, do you?
I read a lot of mythology. That does not mean I believe it.

Reading is not necessarily "understanding." I'll pray that God gives you some understanding, perhaps it will all make more sense to you.

Congress people don't act independently especially when it comes to allegations of religious bigotry. Get it right, it's the democrat party that mocks the Vice President's religious beliefs.

Hello?
Mexican Cartels?

Tatars - Wikipedia

being silly

Never had any Islamic Taters. Are they as good as fried Taters?

Tatars - Wikipedia

being silly

ask Martha Stewart-----she is being paid a fortune to promote
"ISLAMIC CUISINE"

Tatars - Wikipedia

being silly

ask Martha Stewart-----she is being paid a fortune to promote
"ISLAMIC CUISINE"

Dammit. I knew she was radicalized during that stay in prison.

We lost another one.

Forum List

Back