Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque To Open First Free Clinic In The Region - And It's Open To Everyone

It is a kindly thing for doctors to open a free clinic. That it's in a mosque raises some questions. Women cannot use the same doorways as men. Everyone must take off their shoes. This is to enter a mosque. Is there a part of the mosque that is separate?
I've been to several mosques, both here and overseas. There is no requirement for separate doorways. Yes, you take your shoes off, same as Buddhist temples. Ever been to a Buddhist temple? Same-same.
I've been to mosque many times. The women and men are not permitted to sit together. The men go through the door on their side. The women go through the door on their side. There is a small vestibule with shelves of cubby holes to leave shoes.

If the clinic is in a mosque how many of these rules will be followed?

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Islamic-Center-of-Cleveland-Facebook.jpg

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Photo by Islamic Center of Cleveland

What a nice, feelgood story, right?

God bless 'em! However, I am concerned for their safety.

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?

No but some crazed Christian might.

Or another crazed left wing nut trying to fake another hate crime.

its usually a right wing white man.

Do you have a mainstream media source that will confirm your allegation or are you just using your bigoted stereotyping?

I doubt their care would be trustworthy.
Unfortunately you are probably right.

It would be great if Islam actually became as liberal as Christianity and actually tried to alleviate the burden on Christian global charities, but this will just be used as a political shield for radical Islam at best most likely.

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?

And homosexuals and transgenders? Do you think they will get treatment?

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

And homosexuals and transgenders? Do you think they will get treatment?
They will probably hire non-Muslim workers to take care of those patients and not look like the extremists they actually are.

It is a kindly thing for doctors to open a free clinic. That it's in a mosque raises some questions. Women cannot use the same doorways as men. Everyone must take off their shoes. This is to enter a mosque. Is there a part of the mosque that is separate?
I've been to several mosques, both here and overseas. There is no requirement for separate doorways. Yes, you take your shoes off, same as Buddhist temples. Ever been to a Buddhist temple? Same-same.

Hey Greek non-goddess, do you think they treat openly gay people?

you mean like the cake baker?

Exactly. I would expect you all to lose you minds. Would you?

Oh wait...nah. The Muslims can bind gays and throw them off roofs and no one cares. Or stone them...again, no one cares. Christians politely decline to bake them wedding cakes and Left melts down.

This is the modern Left.

Hey Greek non-goddess, do you think they treat openly gay people?

you mean like the cake baker?

Exactly. I would expect you all to lose you minds. Would you?

Oh wait...nah. The Muslims can bind gays and throw them off roofs and no one cares. Or stone them...again, no one cares. Christians politely decline to bake them wedding cakes and Left melts down.

This is the modern Left.

uh-huh. that's because we have laws here prohibiting such a heinous act. 'pastor' scott lively comes to mind....

Forum List

Back