Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque To Open First Free Clinic In The Region - And It's Open To Everyone

and bottom line , its 'muslims' that do 'FGM' Lysis !! [chuckle]

Chuckle all you want. If a woman is in need of care for any reason relating to reproductive healtth or ob/gyn care, I would hope that she would be placed under the care of a Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or other-faith dotor. I do not trust the Christians, Catholic or protestant, with the life of of any woman.

Muslims have been some of the greatest innovators in medicine for over a thousand years. You could throw a rock in almost any town, and hit a Pakistani doctor.

Chuckle all you want. If a woman is in need of care for any reason relating to reproductive healtth or ob/gyn care, I would hope that she would be placed under the care of a Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or other-faith dotor. I do not trust the Christians, Catholic or protestant, with the life of of any woman.
This is really bizarre. I pray you end up under an Islamic culture -- preferably not a future USA

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

you are cray cray.

That's exactly what I thought when a Muslim doctor came banging on my door holding a sword in the middle of the night.
He was looking to behead his daughter for not marrying who he had arranged.

That was my 1st introduction to the Muslim religion.
I had a muzz client years ago. He wasn't a doctor but he beheaded his wife and drove around looking for his daughter. He was going to show her what happened to disobedient women.

We see what happens in this thread to the God Hating tard. Prophecy fulfilled

“They received not the love of the truth , that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.” II Thessalonians 2: 7-8.

---------------------------------- well , the 'muslim doktors' do do good FGM Lysis. ---------------------- --- Detroit Emergency Room Doctor Arrested and Charged with Performing Female Genital Mutilation ---

first the want 'diversity' but 'pakistani' doktors , foreign doktors are imported because they work cheaper .

first the want 'diversity' but 'pakistani' doktors , foreign doktors are imported because they work cheaper .
Hysteria is the type of woman who would hitchhike across Pakistan to prove we're all good people (except Americans).

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Islamic-Center-of-Cleveland-Facebook.jpg

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Photo by Islamic Center of Cleveland

What a nice, feelgood story, right?

God bless 'em! However, I am concerned for their safety.

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?
I think if Jews and Christians go there they will be killed by the Muslims

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?

Is this muslim clinic going to provide Abortions, including Partial Birth Abortion? How about Sex Changes?

It is a kindly thing for doctors to open a free clinic. That it's in a mosque raises some questions. Women cannot use the same doorways as men. Everyone must take off their shoes. This is to enter a mosque. Is there a part of the mosque that is separate?

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Is this muslim clinic going to provide Abortions, including Partial Birth Abortion? How about Sex Changes?
It's a clinic not a surgery center.

Dinglebat, it's tribal. No more Muslims do this than Christians do the ring-white-dress thing so that they can sell their girls for higher prices. More brutal or less brutal, it's selling of female flesh without regard to what these female humans want for their own lives and futures..

But thiis supposed to be a thread about a free clinic being set up by the Muslim community to aid the larger community. Kudos for these Islamic people in their efforts to aid their community.

I would wonder if a Christian or other Infidel were to come to the clinic how crazy the Jihadi would get?

I would wonder if a Christian or other Infidel were to come to the clinic how crazy the Jihadi would get?
Dingbat, the clinic is open to all. This has already been established.,where are you in the U.S. that you are so ignorant?

Sure, I know its OPEN to all, but the question is how they will react if they realize you have no intention of bowing down to their ayatollah?

Forum List

Back