Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque To Open First Free Clinic In The Region - And It's Open To Everyone

silly you. do you advocate 'stopping' such a nice gift to those that need it?
Beware of Muslims bearing gifts

Trojan-Horse-768x432.jpg

beware of an orange charlatan wanting your vote.

oh wait.............. never mind.

We can finish off the jihadist movement by finding and killing ISIS leader Baghdadi...that must be our focus...he has to die....violently as possible and be displayed like Che, full of bullet holes. Bush cheated us not displaying the face-blown off bin-Laden. Then there should be tribunal trials and executions at GITMO...clean that place out. Let Israel deal with Iran...they are more than capable of decapitating that government and giving the Iranian people the freedom they so desperately want. There will be lone-wolf attacks by remnants of al-Qaida and ISIS but that movement has been shown our will to defeat them is stronger by a hundred than their will and ability to defeat us. Then if muslims want to return to their peaceful and modernized leaders, they can hold a place of respect in western civilization.

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Islamic-Center-of-Cleveland-Facebook.jpg

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Photo by Islamic Center of Cleveland

What a nice, feelgood story, right?

God bless 'em! However, I am concerned for their safety.

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?

Oh please...

I don't see any right-wingers in the US, saying they supported murder.

Besides that, you look around the world, Muslims are in far more danger of being killed by other Muslims. They are safer in the US, than elsewhere.

Gaza News Agency on Twitter

Hamas shooting down people in the Gaza strip... then blaming 'da joooooooos' of course.
How would you feel about any right-winger here saying we need to burn more mosques?

Why do you even need to ask the question? I'm a right-winger. I do not believe in murdering people. That's a universal position. It doesn't matter if it is a mosque or not.
----------------------------------- UNIVERSAL POSITION . I agree but would stipulate that its a Universal Position in the USA and most of the Western world but its not a Universal Position Worldwide Andy !!

Last edited:
I doubt their care would be trustworthy.

i'm sure those that need care don't give a damn what you think or doubt.
They might need care. Whether they get it from muslims is debateable. They will certainly get care. But useful care from the death to America crowd is what they won't get.

Heavens no. This is a free country. Those non muzz that would look to a soldier of allah to get their booboos bandaged should at least think twice. They are getting that bandage from someone who would rather cut their heads off.

oh for fuck's sake. if trump has his way, you're looking at millions who will need help from any health care professional willing to treat them for free.
Ohh the invaders! They can do anything they want including witch doctors shaking bones. They should be deported.

i'm sure those that need care don't give a damn what you think or doubt.
They might need care. Whether they get it from muslims is debateable. They will certainly get care. But useful care from the death to America crowd is what they won't get.

Heavens no. This is a free country. Those non muzz that would look to a soldier of allah to get their booboos bandaged should at least think twice. They are getting that bandage from someone who would rather cut their heads off.

oh for fuck's sake. if trump has his way, you're looking at millions who will need help from any health care professional willing to treat them for free.
Ohh the invaders! They can do anything they want including witch doctors shaking bones. They should be deported.

no you dope! i am talking about the millions of americans who'll be thrown off their healthcare if trump gets obamacare dissolved.

no you dope! i am talking about the millions of americans who'll be thrown off their healthcare if trump gets obamacare dissolved.
Shitstain obamacare had to go and most of it has been gone for awhile.

Shitstain obamacare had to go and most of it has been gone for awhile.

the only thing that has gone away was the individual mandate effective jan 1. everything else is still intact... you prove everyday how trump loves the poorly educated.

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

you are cray cray.

you are cray cray.
Brilliant response. Such logic destroys my every argument.

If that was to happen, it would .ore tha likely be done by a muslim. They like to stage their own hate victimization.
Btw, this is NZ you retarded bedwetters.

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?
That is good. Now the next step is to have Big Pharma to start giving away their products free to those that cannot afford healthcare. So then healthcare problem will be solved.

tenor.gif

We're not surprised about post #5. The hypodermic needle was a Musulman medicine invention first used to remove cataracts.

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

It's a shame that people would attack good-hearted people who are doing something great for their community. I, too, fear for their safety, given the nutjobs who are currently running around in this country trying, for no reason, to demonize an entire faitth.

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

That is good. Now the next step is to have Big Pharma to start giving away their products free to those that cannot afford healthcare. So then healthcare problem will be solved.

tenor.gif
And don't forget the doctors. They should work for free (unless they're black. That would be slavery).

Forum List

Back