Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque To Open First Free Clinic In The Region - And It's Open To Everyone

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Islamic-Center-of-Cleveland-Facebook.jpg

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Photo by Islamic Center of Cleveland

What a nice, feelgood story, right?

God bless 'em! However, I am concerned for their safety.

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?

Good for them, I am glad to see people give back to their community.

Your partisan cheap shot at end was just plain moronic and took it from a great thread to a POS partisan shit show.

I would wonder if a Christian or other Infidel were to come to the clinic how crazy the Jihadi would get?
Dingbat, the clinic is open to all. This has already been established.,where are you in the U.S. that you are so ignorant?
Sure, I know its OPEN to all, but the question is how they will react if they realize you have no intention of bowing down to their ayatollah?

Your ignorance is showing. It seems like you bow down to one or more of the ayatollahs like graham, jeffress, dobson, hagee, or some other pisspot in that trashy lot. I've known a lot of Muslims on a day-to-day basis. They are much better than you appear to be from your post.

Don't bitch about Muslims trying to do some good in their community and then turn around and bitch that Muslims don't ""assimilate."

It is a kindly thing for doctors to open a free clinic. That it's in a mosque raises some questions. Women cannot use the same doorways as men. Everyone must take off their shoes. This is to enter a mosque. Is there a part of the mosque that is separate?
I've been to several mosques, both here and overseas. There is no requirement for separate doorways. Yes, you take your shoes off, same as Buddhist temples. Ever been to a Buddhist temple? Same-same.

It is a kindly thing for doctors to open a free clinic. That it's in a mosque raises some questions. Women cannot use the same doorways as men. Everyone must take off their shoes. This is to enter a mosque. Is there a part of the mosque that is separate?
I've been to several mosques, both here and overseas. There is no requirement for separate doorways. Yes, you take your shoes off, same as Buddhist temples. Ever been to a Buddhist temple? Same-same.

Hey Greek non-goddess, do you think they treat openly gay people?

Oh, it's you, the diary girl. Lysistrata was not a goddess. How do you know whom these doctors would treat? You hate Muslims and you hate gays. Good luck with the balancing act. Doctors take an oath.

Oh, it's you, the diary girl. Lysistrata was not a goddess. How do you know whom these doctors would treat? You hate Muslims and you hate gays. Good luck with the balancing act. Doctors take an oath.

Don't hate Muslims, don't hate gays.

Just try to wrap your head around that. I know you can't.

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?
Why is this of any significance? Because they are "Muslim"?!

FYI there are tens of thousands of free clinics, Christian, Jewish, and non denominational, and hundreds of sponsoring organizations. But you felt this need to point out this ONE Muslim one? But wait, they're open to everyone, so contrary to popular belief they aren't all bigots! Ha ha ha.

Welcome to National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics | National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics

Free Clinics and Community Health Centers | Low Cost Dental Care

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

Free Clinics in the United States: A Nationwide Survey

Free Clinic Finder | Partnership for Prescription Assistance

Last edited:
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

FYI there are tens of thousands of free clinics, Christian, Jewish, and non denominational, and hundreds of sponsoring organizations. But you felt this need to point out this ONE Muslim one? But wait, they're open to everyone, so contrary to popular belief they aren't all bigots! Ha ha ha.

Welcome to National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics | National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics

Muslims are often accused of not assimilating and not giving back to to the community, so why not give some attention to their efforts on behalf of the American community?

To the doctors and the staffers who run this clinic; Thank you for all of your efforts.

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Muslims are often accused of not assimilating and not giving back to to the community, so why not give some attention to their efforts on behalf of the American community?

To the doctors and the staffers who run this clinic; Thank you for all of your efforts.
The OP is not complemtary to Muslims, by pointing out this one free clinic, he is actually stating that this is quite unusual for Muslims. Also, which non Muslim would actually visit a clinic that actually looks like a fuckin' mosque, among the thousands of others that aren't and are probably better known. Let's be serious.

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

No but some crazed Christian might.

Or another crazed left wing nut trying to fake another hate crime.

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Are there any African doctors donating their services?

By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

No but some crazed Christian might.

Or another crazed left wing nut trying to fake another hate crime.

its usually a right wing white man.

Sure, I know its OPEN to all, but the question is how they will react if they realize you have no intention of bowing down to their ayatollah?
Well,since the mosque itself is inside a church, I think they probably came to terms with that already. You would know this, had you read the article.

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

you are cray cray.

That's exactly what I thought when a Muslim doctor came banging on my door holding a sword in the middle of the night.
He was looking to behead his daughter for not marrying who he had arranged.

That was my 1st introduction to the Muslim religion.

^^^ fake news ^^^

you mean like the cake baker?

Don't hate Muslims, don't hate gays.

Just try to wrap your head around that. I know you can't.

then why ask that question at all?

lets see what The TRUMP can do , seems to me that he has been Freed up to be TRUMP . So just let Trump be Trump Playtime .

are you on the wrong thread, 'cause i'm not following the bouncing ball youthrew out there with that.

Forum List

Back