Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque To Open First Free Clinic In The Region - And It's Open To Everyone

We're not surprised about post #5. The hypodermic needle was a Musulman medicine invention first used to remove cataracts.

The hollow metal needle was invented in 1844 by Irish physician Francis Rynd. The first devices recognizable as hypodermic syringes were independently invented virtually simultaneously in 1853 by Scottish physician Alexander Wood and French surgeon Charles Gabriel Pravaz

they have lots of familiarity so if you need one done they do good 'fgm' in 'deeeeeeeeeetroit' and 'dearbornistan' if you need one done RDave .

'shariah medicine , do 'muslim' doktors recognize the Hippocratic oath or do they follow a messed up type 'mohamad' designed oath RealDave , eh ??

they have lots of familiarity so if you need one done they do good 'fgm' in 'deeeeeeeeeetroit' and 'dearbornistan' if you need one done RDave .

Dearborn was run for 30 years by a segregationist mayor named Orville Hubbard...there wouldn't have been any muslim enclaves when he was around. His kid was a 5th dan judokai who used to walk into a bar, foot-sweep somebody he didn't like the looks of over a table, landing on their head, and claim he'd slipped on a wet spot on the floor. Dearborn cops were terrified of his father and wouldn't mess with him.

and in the 'muslim' homelands ' muslims doktors ' do a good job of the removal of hands and feet for criminals that they catch stealing a bit of flat bread RealDave .

Major Doctor Nidal Hasan was an army psychologist for years.

I should not complain. One of the doctors in my medical group is a muzz. His job is to watch my toenails grow. He does an adequate job.

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

you are cray cray.
Brilliant response. Such logic destroys my every argument.

it explains it all. you are as cray as cray can be.

Here in the U.S. we have state governments openly lying to the populations of tneir states and passing laws requiring doctors in their states to do so. Some state legislatures even pass laws forbidding doctors from having open discussions with their patients and requiring doctors to read to their patients a script provided by the government.
The U.S. used to be a free society, but it is no longer.

Muslim Doctors Use Ohio Mosque to Open First Free Clinic in the Region – and It’s Open to Everyone
By
McKinley Corbley
-
Mar 20, 2019

Islamic-Center-of-Cleveland-Facebook.jpg

Instead of Families Having to Drive Two Hours, This Mosque Inside a Church Brings People Together

The clinic, which was sponsored by the Muslim community, will only be open on the weekends. The doctors will be traveling from across Akron and Cleveland in order to volunteer at the facility on a rotating basis.

In addition to offering primary care services, the clinic will also offer treatment for sleep disorders, asthma, allergies, respiratory medicine, and mental health conditions.

Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, who is one of the doctors volunteering at the clinic, told WEWS-TV: “We have the ability, we have the potential, we have the resources. Giving a little bit of your time, I think, goes a long way in making a difference in people’s lives.”

Photo by Islamic Center of Cleveland

What a nice, feelgood story, right?

God bless 'em! However, I am concerned for their safety.

Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?
“Do you guys think some crazed anti-Muslim rightwing zealot would seek to shoot them up or bomb them out of existence?”

Unfortunately, yes – emboldened by Trump’s bigotry and racism, far too many on the right are likely to engage in anti-Muslim attacks.

FGM is a tribal practice, not a practice of the Islamic faifh.

many muslims do the FGM no matter if Tribal Camel drivers admiring the 'atlas mountains' or big city Deeeeeeetroiters driving Cadillacs Lysis .

Shitstain obamacare has just about disappeared. The last bit of it is being dismantled now.

People can see muzz doctors. They just have to have a level of caution. After all the London tube bombings of several years ago was planned by doctors. They might be doctors but they will never be your friends.

you are cray cray.

That's exactly what I thought when a Muslim doctor came banging on my door holding a sword in the middle of the night.
He was looking to behead his daughter for not marrying who he had arranged.

That was my 1st introduction to the Muslim religion.

many muslims do the FGM no matter if Tribal Camel drivers admiring the 'atlas mountains' or big city Deeeeeeetroiters driving Cadillacs Lysis .
You are a really sick human being. FGM is tribal, the same way as "purity rings" to be placed on their fingers by their fathers while they clothe their daughters in white dresses and process with them are tribal, but a lot worse. But it's the same fucked-up mentality centered on girls being just flesh to receive their fathers' choice of semen. It's absolutely filthy, no matter who does it.

Christians and Jews do stuff like this everyday with no praise from the left

Forum List

Back