Muslim groups put up "Jesus is a Muslim" billboards

Muslims might be marginally more intelligent than liberals because the Koran is full of references to Jesus.

Thats because they bought into the myth of Jesus as well. You should really try and figure out why the people that wrote about Jesus did so after he died and no one can find them either.

dont you think that if Jesus never existed those alive at that time would have been saying...."who the hell is this guy Jesus?.....we have never seen him"......and since no one ever saw him the "myth" would have just died out?...im sure the Romans would have said where is this "Son of God?".....The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world,wrote that there was a man named Chrestus (or Christ) who lived during the first century.....so i guess it boils down to what you want to believe.....i think he existed.....he was just much more intelligent than most at that time.....

Muslims might be marginally more intelligent than liberals because the Koran is full of references to Jesus.

Thats because they bought into the myth of Jesus as well. You should really try and figure out why the people that wrote about Jesus did so after he died and no one can find them either.

dont you think that if Jesus never existed those alive at that time would have been saying...."who the hell is this guy Jesus?.....we have never seen him"......and since no one ever saw him the "myth" would have just died out?...im sure the Romans would have said where is this "Son of God?".....The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world,wrote that there was a man named Chrestus (or Christ) who lived during the first century.....so i guess it boils down to what you want to believe.....i think he existed.....he was just much more intelligent than most at that time.....

There was no such thing as the letter J back then. Christ is actually "the christ" meaning the prophet. I've read some wild stuff on this but the most fascinating one is that Jesus or Iesous (at the time) was a combination of Jupiter and Zeus. It would be pretty easy to make the guy up after everyone that was alive during his supposed time died off. No one seems to know where the original disciples are buried of if they even existed. You should check out the Egyptian fable about Ausar and Auset or Isis and Osiris as the Greek called them. Eerily familiar to the story of the birth of Jesus is the story of Heru which by the way is where the word hero comes from.

Where is the Fatwa, when is the Jihad against those who speak blaspheme against Jesus? Perfect time for Christians to attack an consulate and blame it on a bill board.

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

I'll do you one better. There is no proof Jesus existed.

OMG are you a birther?

Won't argue the subject with you because you are obviously not informed and the information is readily available but these people would disagree with you:

Josephus

Seutonius

Lucian of Samosate

Julius Africanus and Tallus

Pliny The Younger

Tacitus

You would be better off arguing that Obama does not exist because YOU have not seen enough evidence let alone his BC.

The religion of Paul Bunyan is alive and well although I never heard of anyone being crucified for their belief in Bunyan.

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

OMG are you a birther?

Won't argue the subject with you because you are obviously not informed and the information is readily available but these people would disagree with you:

Josephus

Seutonius

Lucian of Samosate

Pliny The Younger

Tacitus

You would be better off arguing that Obama does not exist because YOU have not seen enough evidence let alone his BC.

No I am not a birther whatever that is. Who are these guys you listed? Are they your personal friends that met Jesus and have proof of his existence? No I would not be better off arguing the POTUS doesn't exist because I saw him and countless others in my time have met him. You cant say the same for Jesus can you? The reason you wont argue is because you dont have a shred of proof he existed other than the fairy tale stories you were told as a child.

Last edited:

There was no such thing as the letter J back then. Christ is actually "the christ" meaning the prophet. I've read some wild stuff on this but the most fascinating one is that Jesus or Iesous (at the time) was a combination of Jupiter and Zeus. It would be pretty easy to make the guy up after everyone that was alive during his supposed time died off. No one seems to know where the original disciples are buried of if they even existed. You should check out the Egyptian fable about Ausar and Auset or Isis and Osiris as the Greek called them. Eerily familiar to the story of the birth of Jesus is the story of Heru which by the way is where the word hero comes from.

well who ever he was....he sure made an impression....

well who ever he was....he sure made an impression....

I always hoped he did exist but there is no proof either way. When you look at history and see the role religion played in it then you start to think something stinks about the whole story. When you look at the religion the Egyptians practiced you start seeing that it was the root of all of today's religions. Amen.....Ra

Brave liberal, why don't you go tell that to muslims, and as well tell them that Mohammed never existed? Coward.

The only reason you mock christians is because you know they wont kill you.

Mohammed did exist.
I would like to see the proof you based this claim on.

As of now it is just an opinion. Do you have proof he did not exist? His existence is much easier to believe because he had the vices of all men.

OMG are you a birther?

Josephus

Seutonius

Lucian of Samosate

Pliny The Younger

Tacitus

No I am not a birther whatever that is. Who are these guys you listed? Are they your personal friends that met Jesus and have proof of his existence? No I would not be better off arguing the POTUS doesn't exist because I saw him and countless others in my time have met him. You cant say the same for Jesus can you? The reason you wont argue is because you dont have a shred of proof he existed other than the fairy tale stories you were told as a child.

Because you do not know who those people are is why I will not argue this subject with you. You apparently have never did one ounce of research or you would know whom are these people. Even if that search was not about Jesus and was just about history you would know these names. I have debated this subject for many years and I recognize people like you. You post your opinion, repeatedly, in spite of the evidence given. You believe that Mohammad BPUH lived yet you have no evidence. But Jesus, you don't, OK your bias has been stated an recognized.

Again, I am not arguing the point with you just pointing out why I am not.

Hey, freedom of speech and all that.

Obviously, there will be a counter billboard movement with "Jesus loves pork, the other white meat."

Maybe the entrepreneur will place them next to each other.

Jesus didn't eat pork, he was a Jew.

OMG are you a birther?

Josephus

Seutonius

Lucian of Samosate

Pliny The Younger

Tacitus

Because you do not know who those people are is why I will not argue this subject with you. You apparently have never did one ounce of research or you would know whom are these people. Even if that search was not about Jesus and was just about history you would know these names. I have debated this subject for many years and I recognize people like you. You post your opinion, repeatedly, in spite of the evidence given. You believe that Mohammad BPUH lived yet you have no evidence. But Jesus, you don't, OK your bias has been stated an recognized.

Again, I am not arguing the point with you just pointing out why I am not.

You are doing a mighty fine job of not arguing about you not arguing. Carry on then.

Hey, freedom of speech and all that.

Obviously, there will be a counter billboard movement with "Jesus loves pork, the other white meat."

Maybe the entrepreneur will place them next to each other.

Jesus didn't eat pork, he was a Jew.

Would novasteve get all pissed off if a Jewish group put up a billboard that read "Jesus was a Jew"?

Forum List

Back