Muslim groups put up "Jesus is a Muslim" billboards

I've never seen evidence of your God's word nor that Jesus actually existed. How can you prove this besides telling me its true? I'm being totally serious.

LOL!!! God says we have all the universe and life as proof of God!!! What kind of fool would need more proof?????????????

When did God say this? What channel was it on? Will it be airing again soon?

GOD'S WORD TO MANKIND is the Holybible= the inspired (God breathed) Word of God to man.

I've never seen evidence of your God's word nor that Jesus actually existed. How can you prove this besides telling me its true? I'm being totally serious.

And yet, they deny fact-based science.

I dont have a problem with people believing what they want to but it gets weird when they try and tell me what I believe is wrong but they have no evidence to show me that supports their position.

I agree. Indeed, this is the basis of everything I post about religion.

A long time ago, some people wrote down stories about murder, rape, incest, theft and so on. Nice touch that the girlfriend they made up for Jesus is a prostitute.

And of course, its possible Jesus and his girl did exist but I don't believe in magic and if I did, I wouldn't have any use for a religion that worships a magic being who kills his own kid.

The definition of faith is believing in something for which there is no proof and damn little evidence - unless they count hearsay. Gismo and the others are more than welcome to their faith but I'll stay with my science.

And yet, they deny fact-based science.

I dont have a problem with people believing what they want to but it gets weird when they try and tell me what I believe is wrong but they have no evidence to show me that supports their position.

A long time ago, some people wrote down stories about murder, rape, incest, theft and so on. Nice touch that the girlfriend they made up for Jesus is a prostitute.

And of course, its possible Jesus and his girl did exist but I don't believe in magic and if I did, I wouldn't have any use for a religion that worships a magic being who kills his own kid.

The definition of faith is believing in something for which there is no proof and damn little evidence - unless they count hearsay. Gismo and the others are more than welcome to their faith but I'll stay with my science.

I believe there is a God but its nothing like the ones that are present in every religion. It seems to me that religion is some sort of crowd control mechanism. That being said there are things that science is unable to explain yet but I believe science and God are one.

No worries...Christians should return serve by putting up a "Mohammed is a Christian" billboard...with the cops ready to arrest and toss in prison anyone damaging it or attacking anyone or any property as a result.

LOL!!! God says we have all the universe and life as proof of God!!! What kind of fool would need more proof?????????????

GOD'S WORD TO MANKIND is the Holybible= the inspired (God breathed) Word of God to man.

That was written by humans. How do I know they were not lying about God breathing it to them?

I'll do you one better. There is no proof Jesus existed.

Brave liberal, why don't you go tell that to muslims, and as well tell them that Mohammed never existed? Coward.

The only reason you mock christians is because you know they wont kill you.

Mohammed did exist. He was just a guy that heard voices like most people that claim to be prophets do. I dont mock Christians unless they try to tell me how I should be praying to a God that started off as a harvest fable. Never had a Muslim try and force me to do anything. Religion is man made. There is a god but he/she is nothing like what most nutcases claim.

:badgrin: What is he/she like?

Brave liberal, why don't you go tell that to muslims, and as well tell them that Mohammed never existed? Coward.

The only reason you mock christians is because you know they wont kill you.

Mohammed did exist. He was just a guy that heard voices like most people that claim to be prophets do. I dont mock Christians unless they try to tell me how I should be praying to a God that started off as a harvest fable. Never had a Muslim try and force me to do anything. Religion is man made. There is a god but he/she is nothing like what most nutcases claim.

:badgrin: What is he/she like?

For me or for you?

That was written by humans. How do I know they were not lying about God breathing it to them?

Satan's first question to the first human="has God really said"???????????????????????

Thats not an answer to my question. Do you have an answer? How do you or I know they were not lying about God breathing it to them?

I believe there is a God but its nothing like the ones that are present in every religion. It seems to me that religion is some sort of crowd control mechanism. That being said there are things that science is unable to explain yet but I believe science and God are one.

I don't believe in a god but that's a good working definition of religion.

I always think of religions as social clubs with tithing as their dues. Religions exist to make money but then, all clubs have need of money for their members. Clubhouses (churches), refreshments (sacramental wine and those little magic crackers), and don't forget stuff like magic water and magic smoke. It all costs money.

OTOH, other kinds of social clubs have to pay taxes on the real property they own.

The answer to your question is Prophecy. Which can't be conjured by humans.

And then there is the criteria that had to be met for scripture.
So, man, write 10 chapters without the Holy Spirit. Using the same criteria Matthew used to explain Christ's genealogy, the even division of 7, the number God used to show a work is complete.
Even means there shall be no remainder. Example: 21 divided by 7, as oppose to 22 divided by 7.

Here ya go:
1. The number of words you use must be divisible by 7 evenly.
2. The number of letters must be divisible by 7.
3. The number of vowels must be divisible by 7.
4. The number of consonants, divisible by 7.
5. The number of words the begin with a vowel, divisible by 7.
6. The number of words that start with a consonants, divisible by 7.
7. The number of words that occur more than once must be divisible by 7.
8. The number of words that occur in more than one form, must be divisible by 7.
9. The number of words that occur in only one form, divisible by 7.
10. The number of nouns must be divisible by 7.
11. The number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by 7.
12. The number of male names, divisible by 7.
13. The number of generations must be divisible by 7.

Not to put a damper on your exercise, but if you work on your made up genealogy for 40 hours a week, for 50 weeks per year, it should take you about 3,000 years to finish and the odds of you being able to comply with just 9 of the guidelines is 1 in 40 million.

And no cheating. No computer. All Matthew had was breath................. :eusa_angel:

The answer to your question is Prophecy. Which can't be conjured by humans.

And then there is the criteria that had to be met for scripture.
So, man, write 10 chapters without the Holy Spirit. Using the same criteria Matthew used to explain Christ's genealogy, the even division of 7, the number God used to show a work is complete.
Even means there shall be no remainder. Example: 21 divided by 7, as oppose to 22 divided by 7.

Here ya go:
1. The number of words you use must be divisible by 7 evenly.
2. The number of letters must be divisible by 7.
3. The number of vowels must be divisible by 7.
4. The number of consonants, divisible by 7.
5. The number of words the begin with a vowel, divisible by 7.
6. The number of words that start with a consonants, divisible by 7.
7. The number of words that occur more than once must be divisible by 7.
8. The number of words that occur in more than one form, must be divisible by 7.
9. The number of words that occur in only one form, divisible by 7.
10. The number of nouns must be divisible by 7.
11. The number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by 7.
12. The number of male names, divisible by 7.
13. The number of generations must be divisible by 7.

Not to put a damper on your exercise, but if you work on your made up genealogy for 40 hours a week, for 50 weeks per year, it should take you about 3,000 years to finish and the odds of you being able to comply with just 9 of the guidelines is 1 in 40 million.

And no cheating. No computer. All Matthew had was breath................. :eusa_angel:

Who told you man couldn't prophecize? They have entire industries doing just that. As for the rest of your post...what in the hell are you talking about?

The industry, lol:

"Hello, this is Frannie Future, who's calling?"

"Hi, can you tell me what's in my future? I love working out but I can't seem to focus since Becky left me. Will she come back?"

"Sure she will, and I see you owning a gym."

You said man wrote the Bible, and you asked how do we know they weren't lying about being breathed on. What I wrote proves to you they weren't lying.

Man can't write chapters using the constraints I listed above. That is God sending you a heptadic message regarding authorship. God wrote using those constraints. Man didn't write that Book. Man penned what God told them to pen. God did the rest. Right down to the (equal distant) letter.

Last edited:
Back on topic. There should be a billboard right next to the Muslim one that says, It is wonderful to see the Muslims embracing a Jewish Rabbi. Peace to Israel.

Notice liberals don't care, but if they saw a "Jesus is Lord" billboad they would go insane, throwing limp wristed fits. Because a special status group is involved here, they don't.

Billboard that says 'Jesus is Muslim' upsets some groups | The Columbus Dispatch

I'm liberal and I care.

I care very much about the First Amendment and the right it gives us to put up signs that might be insensitive and uncaring.

You're an idiot with some real sexual issues but I would fight for your right to be the stupid and ignorant fool you are.

The real question here is, why don't you stand up for that same right for others?

Oh man. You just made 'sex' a debate topic. Carry on....chuckle

I seem to recall liberals throwing limp wristed tantrums when mormons would do posthumous baptisms. Will they be outraged here? Don't count on it.

You moron, the libs and atheists went berserk. They don't care for your weirdoes either.

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

I'll do you one better. There is no proof Jesus existed.

Do you believe that Alexander the Great existed?
Nothing was written about him until around 400 years after his death. Yet people believe that he lived.
We have 1st century writers who wrote about Jesus between 50 to 90 years after his death. Yet you believe that Jesus did not exist.
That vast majority of historical scholars believe Jesus existed.

There was no proof of Pontius Pilate existence until 1961, when the Pilate Stone was found. Yet people believed he lived throughout history.

Notice liberals don't care, but if they saw a "Jesus is Lord" billboad they would go insane, throwing limp wristed fits. Because a special status group is involved here, they don't.

Billboard that says 'Jesus is Muslim' upsets some groups | The Columbus Dispatch

I'm liberal and I care.

I care very much about the First Amendment and the right it gives us to put up signs that might be insensitive and uncaring.

You're an idiot with some real sexual issues but I would fight for your right to be the stupid and ignorant fool you are.

The real question here is, why don't you stand up for that same right for others?

This is about telling correct information, not about insensitivity and being uncaring.
Islam did not exist during Jesus time. He could not have been a Muslim when the religion did not exist.
Jesus was Jewish not Muslim.
This is about lying to the people in order to get them to become Muslims.
It is against the law to have false advertising, so should it be for Muslims to put up this false ad. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Last edited:

I'm liberal and I care.

This is about telling correct information, not about insensitivity and being uncaring.
Islam did not exist during Jesus time. He could not have been a Muslim when the religion did not exist.
Jesus was Jewish not Muslim.
This is about lying to the people in order to get them to become Muslims.
It is against the law to have false advertising, so should it be for Muslims to put up this false ad. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

So, christians have never lied to get the gullible to put their last dollar in the plate? They don't lie to get foolish, desperate people into the fold?

And those lies aren't protected speech?

Forum List

Back