Muslim hate against Christians. A nice example in UK

When did Christianity become a force for hate in America ?
It didn't.
Certainly seems to be a lot of hate going on.
Example?
Where Christian churches, other religions stand on gay marriage

I have also read bile attributed to people like Kevin Swanson,Rick Scarborough and others. It is really off the radar stuff from loonies. Sickening.
Your link references many churches that are now allowing same sex marriage. Where is the hate you're talking about?
'Kill the Gays' Preacher Kevin Swanson: God's on His Side | Advocate.com

Tony Perkins

Pastor Rick Scarborough says he didn't mean he would set himself on fire after US Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage | Christian News on Christian Today

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

It didn't.
Example?

I have also read bile attributed to people like Kevin Swanson,Rick Scarborough and others. It is really off the radar stuff from loonies. Sickening.
Your link references many churches that are now allowing same sex marriage. Where is the hate you're talking about?

Tony Perkins

Pastor Rick Scarborough says he didn't mean he would set himself on fire after US Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage | Christian News on Christian Today

What does gay marriage have to do with muslims (other than muslims kill gays)?

Example?

Tony Perkins

You asked me for examples of hate from churches .

Finally, they're getting fed up with the scumbags. Eventually it will end up in a lot of violence, and President Trump will send arms to the Christians when the time comes so they can take their country back. Obama is trying to create that same situation here but that's gonna end as soon as Trump is sworn in as President.

more rightwing christian cracka revenge fantasies

Those churches don't exhibit good examples of Christianity.

I think reading the gospel and reading the Koran will tell you everything you need to know about those two religions.

I know, but no one was talking about gays when you made the comment, and the OP is about muslims. I'd like to see some examples that pertain to the OP. Having said that, your other links were pretty extreme examples and they don't reflect mainstream Christianity. The only one I recognized was Westboro and everyone knows they are wackos.

Finally, they're getting fed up with the scumbags. Eventually it will end up in a lot of violence, and President Trump will send arms to the Christians when the time comes so they can take their country back. Obama is trying to create that same situation here but that's gonna end as soon as Trump is sworn in as President.

Not revenge, and not fantasy. It's called refusing to submit to tyranny (something cowards aren't familiar with).

I know, but no one was talking about gays when you made the comment, and the OP is about muslims. I'd like to see some examples that pertain to the OP. Having said that, your other links were pretty extreme examples and they don't reflect mainstream Christianity. The only one I recognized was Westboro and everyone knows they are wackos.
One of them writes speeches for Trump. The others are big friends with Cruz.That kinda feels mainstream to me.

Not revenge, and not fantasy. It's called refusing to submit to tyranny (something cowards aren't familiar with).
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Another brilliant and well though out response from Whateveryouare.

One of them writes speeches for Trump. The others are big friends with Cruz.That kinda feels mainstream to me.
Link?

Very early with the Puritans and the Quakers.
The Quakers are good guys surely ?

From what I've read they believed more in freedom of religion and were not as orthodox , which in my book is a good thing.
My knowledge of Quakers comes from the movie Angel and the Badman. They came across very well.

Very early with the Puritans and the Quakers.
The Quakers are good guys surely ?

From what I've read they believed more in freedom of religion and were not as orthodox , which in my book is a good thing.
My knowledge of Quakers comes from the movie Angel and the Badman. They came across very well.
I don't know the movie, but that would seem about right. They from what I read were more open and accepting of all.

These people are c*nts. Of course a group calling themselves the "Christian Patrol" parading through a Muslim neighborhood just to be dicks is going to cause hostility. They are part of the problem.

So what should we do, just give in and act like lemmings. You are a complete idiot if you don't support defending your family against muslim rapists, and this is what these patrols are doing. Where they patrol crime has reduced to virtually nothing.

Forum List

Back