Muslim hero

I

Indofred

I Muslim hero who saved many Jews, has been rewarded with a French passport, and great praise from all of France.

Muslim employee who saved lives at Paris kosher grocery is granted French citizenship Daily Mail Online

The Muslim kosher supermarket employee who saved several shoppers lives during the Paris attack has been granted French citizenship.

Lassana Bathily, 24, was praised for his 'courage and heroism' by Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve during a ceremony in the presence of Prime Minister Manuel Valls.

Mr Cazeneuve said Mali-born Bathily's 'act of humanity has become a symbol of an Islam of peace and tolerance.'

Excellent chap.

The escapee from the filth of Islamic violence in Mali----who
found employment in a kosher grocery is, indeed, a hero.
He escaped the stink and filth of Islamic violence AGAIN---and
even saved the lives of other potential victims of the filth of
Islamic violence. So far the meccaist dog and slut who entered the grocery store to murder unarmed women and children for the glory of allah have been praised in various
parts of the UMMAH ------I doubt that the hero from Mali is
getting lauds in the mosques across the world. He might get some plaudits for the sake of the reputation of islam----publically

I Muslim hero who saved many Jews, has been rewarded with a French passport, and great praise from all of France.

Muslim employee who saved lives at Paris kosher grocery is granted French citizenship Daily Mail Online

The Muslim kosher supermarket employee who saved several shoppers lives during the Paris attack has been granted French citizenship.

Lassana Bathily, 24, was praised for his 'courage and heroism' by Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve during a ceremony in the presence of Prime Minister Manuel Valls.

Mr Cazeneuve said Mali-born Bathily's 'act of humanity has become a symbol of an Islam of peace and tolerance.'

Excellent chap.
This is rare, and this is the problem.

Forum List

Back