Muslim killed Catholic priest in terrorist attack 3 years ago.

• Banned
Funny, how when Catholics are victims, you don't hear much of a peep.

France marks 3rd anniversary of priest's murder by Islamic terrorists

really? are you SURE about that? This event just did not show up in the news at all? Did the Pope mention it?

That's actually the ONLY source on this I can find on the Internet.
Just shows how maligned Catholics are, compared to you know who.

who? an interesting story----from---about a year ago-----
A muslim "imam" was shot by an Hispanic man---in BROOKLYN. His companion's first words were "WHERE'S DA MAYOR---IF IT HAD BEEN A JOOOO, DA MAYOR WOULD BE HERE IN 20 MINTES <fart stink>" Do you remember that case? it made local news-----I doubt that they read about it in PARIS----or even in Boston. I got news for
you------your reaction to the priest's murder in FRANCE is just as IDIOTIC-----Without divulging what I did over the past several decades------I will tell you some facts-----MOST MURDERS barely or even do not make even local news------no matter what their religion or ethnic group. I knew----when I was a working person about LOTS OF MURDERS up close.
and really horrific events-----that never made the news at all

• Banned

really? are you SURE about that? This event just did not show up in the news at all? Did the Pope mention it?

A muslim "imam" was shot by an Hispanic man---in BROOKLYN. His companion's first words were "WHERE'S DA MAYOR---IF IT HAD BEEN A JOOOO, DA MAYOR WOULD BE HERE IN 20 MINTES <fart stink>" Do you remember that case? it made local news-----I doubt that they read about it in PARIS----or even in Boston. I got news for
you------your reaction to the priest's murder in FRANCE is just as IDIOTIC-----Without divulging what I did over the past several decades------I will tell you some facts-----MOST MURDERS barely or even do not make even local news------no matter what their religion or ethnic group. I knew----when I was a working person about LOTS OF MURDERS up close.

Are you going into feral Chimp spasms?

PS-----I grew up in a place in the USA that featured LOTS OF CATHOLICS MURDERED-------there was a local killing grounds used by the mafia-------mafia murders their own "traitors"----
and dumps the bodies in the river-----when their body parts floated to the surface----months or years later------they were brought to the hospital in which I had a job for identification-------none made news------does that bother you?

I don't know what a feral chimp spasm is-------in the course
of my life, I tolerated stupidity even more comical than yours with no visible reaction at all.

• Banned

of my life, I tolerated stupidity even more comical than yours with no visible reaction at all.

If this victim was a Rabbi, I don't think you'd be so disrespectful.
But, Catholics just don't matter.

where did you see "disrespect" ? I did not shoot the man.
Lots of rabbis have been murdered---or attacked etc etc----
I spent decades in busy inner city emergency rooms-----even polacks get killed--------and don't make a dent in the emotional status of the nation or make it to INTERNATIONAL NEWS. Your statement indicates that you are afflicted with paranoia.
The murderer was of Hispanic background-----likely a catholic----nobody made an issue of that either. Good news----not
polack

Just shows how maligned Catholics are

Have another Inquisition ... people will pay attention to you then.

You people are truly the pits,
here is a Catholic priest butchered, and you have to make it about your tribe, and it's suffering.

try again-----it was YOU who introduced the idea of YOUR
oppression and SUFFERING along with your typical catechism whore moans and groans and accusations.

where did you see "disrespect" ? I did not shoot the man.
Lots of rabbis have been murdered---or attacked etc etc----
I spent decades in busy inner city emergency rooms-----even polacks get killed--------and don't make a dent in the emotional status of the nation or make it to INTERNATIONAL NEWS. Your statement indicates that you are afflicted with paranoia.
The murderer was of Hispanic background-----likely a catholic----nobody made an issue of that either. Good news----not
polack

Hmm, even Swastikas painted on a Synagogue get far more attention than this.

This is just one of many Catholics murdered.

I made another thread.

# of Catholic priests murdered.

here is a Catholic priest butchered, and you have to make it about your tribe, and it's suffering.

I'm not sure if they teach grammar in Catholic schools ... but "it's" is the contraction for "it is". "Its" is the possessive.

be kind------sobie is overwrought

try again-----it was YOU who introduced the idea of YOUR
oppression and SUFFERING along with your typical catechism whore moans and groans and accusations.

So what if Catholics including Priests suffer discrimination, they're Goyim, and don't matter.

I'm not sure if they teach grammar in Catholic schools ... but "it's" is the contraction for "it is". "Its" is the possessive.

be kind------sobie is overwrought

Over something.

You can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, and you're going to lecture people about trivial grammar mistakes?

Forum List

Back