Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Or consistency, or more effective rehabilitation. Dismembering is barbaric Sunni. You are a Convert, you should know better. Or do you need an intervention???
Know better about what?

All of this babying criminals is a huge failure.

They need to fear the punishment more than their desire to commit the crime. :doubt:

Well here the focus is more of Government by the consent of the Governed, and we don't want that. Sit down now, I know this is a big shock for you. We forsake the old way's for new new way's, in the hope that we all learn from our mistakes and learn to give back more than we take. Being Handicapped over youthful errors is wasting life and potential. Some of us believe that the Individuals purpose for being outweighs, the tangent's the individual may create, and for the most part, is redeemable. An Eye for an Eye, started out with Hammurabi, which predated even Moses. We have come a long way since then. I don't think you really want to go back to that code.

Or consistency, or more effective rehabilitation. Dismembering is barbaric Sunni. You are a Convert, you should know better. Or do you need an intervention???
Know better about what?

All of this babying criminals is a huge failure.

They need to fear the punishment more than their desire to commit the crime. :doubt:

Well here the focus is more of Government by the consent of the Governed, and we don't want that. Sit down now, I know this is a big shock for you. We forsake the old way's for new new way's, in the hope that we all learn from our mistakes and learn to give back more than we take. Being Handicapped over youthful errors is wasting life and potential. Some of us believe that the Individuals purpose for being outweighs, the tangent's the individual may create, and for the most part, is redeemable. An Eye for an Eye, started out with Hammurabi, which predated even Moses. We have come a long way since then. I don't think you really want to go back to that code.
Your so called "new ways" seems to be a monumental failure.

"Eye for an eye", worked; and will still work in todays society. :eusa_angel:

Imagine all those one handed; one footed thieves. Talk about slavery and control. They'd be at the mercy of their masters.

Hey sunni man - what do these private schools teach about homosexuality? Please share.

Hey sunni man - what do these private schools teach about homosexuality? Please share.
Same as the Bible teaches and is taught in private Christian schools..

Homosexuality is a sin.

And those who practice it will go to Hell. :doubt:

Last edited:
So you support the government telling private schools what they can and cannot teach?? :doubt:

Sure.

What they can't do is not teach reading, writing and math. They also have to teach history and I would really want them to teach civics.

And they can't teach kids that amputating people's hands or feet is an acceptable practice in this country.

I hear Yemen's nice this time of year. Cheap flights too.
Then you should catch one and go. :cool:

Naw.

I am happy with the Constitution of my Country of birth. This one. You don't seem happy with it at all. And you'd have to change it to enact that batshit crazy crapola you espouse.

We are not a theocracy. Never was..and as long as the United States Constitution is supreme..we never will be.

I am happy with the Constitution of my Country of birth. This one. You don't seem happy with it at all.
I am happy with the U.S. Constitution as it is now.

And do not seek to change it. :eusa_angel:

I understand that tribal types like to go with "the strongest horse". But we are the strongest horse because of our Liberal policies.

Turkey seems to be "the strongest horse" in the Arab world because of it's liberal policies.

You starting to see a pattern yet?

Homosexuality is a sin.

That's not what gets taught in Catholic schools. True story.
Really??

Catholic doctrine says that homosexuality is a sin.

And that those who practice it are sinners.

And that sinners go to Hell when they die. :doubt:

I am happy with the Constitution of my Country of birth. This one. You don't seem happy with it at all.

I understand that tribal types like to go with "the strongest horse". But we are the strongest horse because of our Liberal policies.

Turkey seems to be "the strongest horse" in the Arab world because of it's liberal policies.

Nope.

Nope.

Syria's nice too.

That's probably looking better and better...to your theocratic sensiblities.

Sunni man. You did not answer the question. What punishment in THIS life is suggested for homosexuality? If shoplifters should be mutilated, what should happen to people who are openly gay?
Share with us this vision for a new improved Sharia compliant America. (With a medieval justice system)

Sunni man. You did not answer the question. What punishment in THIS life is suggested for homosexuality? If shoplifters should be mutilated, what should happen to people who are openly gay?
Share with us this vision for a new improved Sharia compliant America. (With a medieval justice system)
It will be up to the people and the judicial system to determine the legal status of homosexuals. :cool:

It will be up to the people and the judicial system to determine the legal status of homosexuals. :cool:

Gays are executed in the Islamic Shitholes of Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Islam, the religion of homophobia

Nope.

Syria's nice too.

That's probably looking better and better...to your theocratic sensiblities.

300 honor killings occur in Syria each year. In Islam, there is honor in killing your family.

Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Another text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made.
Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

Creeping Sharia. Religion of Peace.

Perfect example of why religion should not be taught in school.

Homosexuality is a sin.

Really??

Yeah, but the christians dont kill them. :eusa_whistle:

You're just a sucker for a semi-nude avatar..aren't ya?

Intense is a sucker for honesty, I provide that. You do not. You lie. And when you are challenged on your lies, you howl like a banshee. Funny shit.

Personally, the comparisons to Nazis or Hitler are beneath me. Because when you use the Nazi thing to insult someone, you do not insult them... you insult the millions of innocents who died under that regime. You make a mockery of their suffering. I will not do that, because I am a person of morals. It is a shame that you are not. But, happily for you, you are not alone. There are a few scumbag assholes on here with you.

:lol:

You had a swastika in your avatar and made light of nazis..even going so far as to say they were somehow "honorable".

You showed support for the regime.

Least be honest.

You getting mapped to that..is your fault..and no one elses.

And to be called any sort of name by a Nazi..or a Nazi supporter is a badge of honor I will wear proudly.

I will remain..an enemy of the Nazis.

It wasn't a swastika. It was a lesson in precipitation in art. You had to see the piece without the girl in front of it.

Really??

Yeah, but the christians dont kill them. :eusa_whistle:

Uganda: Roman Catholic 41.9%, Protestant 42% (Anglican 35.9%, Pentecostal 4.6%, Seventh Day Adventist 1.5%)

In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, if enacted, would broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in same sex acts with people under 18 years of age. The bill also includes provisions for Ugandans who engage in same-sex sexual relations outside of Uganda, asserting that they may be extradited for punishment back to Uganda,

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Bil

Intense is a sucker for honesty, I provide that. You do not. You lie. And when you are challenged on your lies, you howl like a banshee. Funny shit.

Personally, the comparisons to Nazis or Hitler are beneath me. Because when you use the Nazi thing to insult someone, you do not insult them... you insult the millions of innocents who died under that regime. You make a mockery of their suffering. I will not do that, because I am a person of morals. It is a shame that you are not. But, happily for you, you are not alone. There are a few scumbag assholes on here with you.

:lol:

You had a swastika in your avatar and made light of nazis..even going so far as to say they were somehow "honorable".

You showed support for the regime.

Least be honest.

You getting mapped to that..is your fault..and no one elses.

And to be called any sort of name by a Nazi..or a Nazi supporter is a badge of honor I will wear proudly.

I will remain..an enemy of the Nazis.

It wasn't a swastika. It was a lesson in precipitation in art. You had to see the piece without the girl in front of it.

:lol: That's the best line of heard since, "It's not really fucking if only half the dick goes in.."

Forum List

Back