Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

I wonder how many Muslim hate threads there are on this board, currently. More than I can bother to count.

They are only hate threads to those that are apologists for Islamic violence, rape and mass murder. To the enlightened they are a catalogue of past and present reasons why islam should be banned in the west

How do you propose to ban it?

Enact a law that makes the practise of islam illegal because of its racism and incitement to violence. Don't know about the US but in Europe we already have laws against these practises, and it is time we enforced them fully

What would be the penalty for those who attempt to practice their faith?

How is Islam specifically "racist"?

racism as a word has been expanded to include hatred of any group-----
from Sioux Indians to Vulcans of the spock type.

I wonder how many Muslim hate threads there are on this board, currently. More than I can bother to count.

They are only hate threads to those that are apologists for Islamic violence, rape and mass murder. To the enlightened they are a catalogue of past and present reasons why islam should be banned in the west

Enact a law that makes the practise of islam illegal because of its racism and incitement to violence. Don't know about the US but in Europe we already have laws against these practises, and it is time we enforced them fully

When it sets its followers up as being better than everyone else, didn't the other Nazi's also do the same thing that led to the mass murder of 12 million innocents ? Close enough to European law to be of concern to our governments.

For the stats and links that support your personal assertions and anecdotes.

Are they reflections of the entire culture. Then show it, or we can't know it.

Take the recent beheadings in Syria that show that western people face death at the hands of muslims, how is that for a stat for you.

he demands (of others) Margaret Meade and Masters & Johnson level
anthropological field studies

Nonsense. Go have breakfast.

Have you read the koran and hadiths yet, when you do come back and explain what is meant by "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

not fair, phoen------it's a TRANSLATION-------for the real goods on the koran
you need Islamic sources-------I DO ADVOCATE reading the koran------but then
I advocate reading Euripides------but leave "INTERPRETATION"" to the koranic
scholars who say--------"KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

I use Islamic translations as my basis for information. One of the sources has since wiped 30% of the koran from its database because it shows the religion as being racist and violent

When it sets its followers up as being better than everyone else, didn't the other Nazi's also do the same thing that led to the mass murder of 12 million innocents ? Close enough to European law to be of concern to our governments.

It could be a matter of SPECIFICS-------Afterall------Adolf had the best interests of the german people at heart ......... he fall apart on specifics------like his need to
murder lots of people.

Have you read the koran and hadiths yet, when you do come back and explain what is meant by "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

I use Islamic translations as my basis for information. One of the sources has since wiped 30% of the koran from its database because it shows the religion as being racist and violent

since I started wasting hours and hours on the net------like ------for the past 15 or more years--------I have noticed LOTS OF STUFF GONE. There used to be lots
of "ASK THE IMAM" on the net which was damned revealing-------I can no longer
find that stuff. A classic translation of the koran that you hold in your hand----like PICTHALL-----is a lot better than the net-------the net is manipulated

Isn't that what people say about Jews? You know, the schtick about being "chosen"?

Christians....kind of the same thing, they're the only ones who will get saved...

So what religions will be allowed under this law of yours?

There is a ton of translations of the Quran and it's easy to find - probably the best one is this: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word by Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

Isn't that what people say about Jews? You know, the schtick about being "chosen"?

Christians....kind of the same thing, they're the only ones who will get saved...

not quite------the issue is Law, Customary practice------not a phrase here and
a phrase there. It is very damaging to children to be taught that it is ok
to kill the person of the other religion. It is very damaging to children to be taught
that if a non muslim "insults" a muslim or islam or muhummad-----"allah" would
be delighted if the muslim kid kills the non-muslim. Of course the argument against my statement is that muslim kids are not being so told in the USA-----
right--(certainly not ALL of them or even most) -what they are being told is that in an IDEAL WORLD------to wit THE CALIPHATE------it is ok because that is the way "allah" wants it. --------go right ahead and demand a LINK-----------you ain't getting one------talk to a candid or naïve muslim or to people who have survived shariah.
The ideology of the TALIBAN is islam-------the ideal Islamic state----which is why
the sports stadium was taken up with beheadings

There is a ton of translations of the Quran and it's easy to find - probably the best one is this: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word by Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

I read one of the FIRST------not long after it was published

it is fairly recent------wait for the reviews

Islamic religions will not hurt Christianity in Europe.

Christianity still biggest 2035 year after Jesus Christ.

since I started wasting hours and hours on the net------like ------for the past 15 or more years--------I have noticed LOTS OF STUFF GONE. There used to be lots
of "ASK THE IMAM" on the net which was damned revealing-------I can no longer
find that stuff. A classic translation of the koran that you hold in your hand----like PICTHALL-----is a lot better than the net-------the net is manipulated

Just one of the many translations I refer to, makes for interesting reading when you compare the many translations that all say the same thing "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

Yes that is it, it is others like yourself that make the claims based on Jew hatred and anti semitic sources.

The original Roman Catholics claimed to be gods new chosen people, and that is why for close on to 2000 years they have tried to wipe out the Jews.

Any that don't have as their holy book one that still teaches violence, murder, rape and theft as a major part of the creed. So all islam need do is what Christianity and Judaism have done and remove these lessons from the religion. So the koran would need to be evaluated for such lessons and those lessons removed from the teachings, leaving maybe 2 sheets of paper relevant to the law.

By the way the Bible and Torah have been evaluated and the teaching of violence no longer takes place in the Synagogues and Churches.

I prefer Pickthall and Yusuf Ali as they are closest to the original Arabic version. Both contain the commands to "KILL THE UNBELIEVER" and "STRIKE TERROR INTO THEIR HEARTS"

I prefer Pickthall and Yusuf Ali as they are closest to the original Arabic version. Both contain the commands to "KILL THE UNBELIEVER" and "STRIKE TERROR INTO THEIR HEARTS"

thanks Phoen----the first translation of the koran which I read, ---something like---45 years ago, was Picthall----I do have the Yusuf ali version----lovely bound thing I picked up from a "take anything you want" book dump. FULL of commentary. The nice thing about korans is you can always get them ----free of charge

Hey, Christian missionaries go to other countries with the goal of converting those people to believing in Jesus and becoming saved Christians.

Oh wait...................you're scared of Muslims. Sorry. Forgot.

Do they also cut the heads off of non conformers?

-Geaux

Where is that happening in America? I have yet to see any town taken over by Sharia law or Islam. If you know of a case, please, provide links.

Tennessee is pushing back

-Geaux
------------

Tennessee Introduces New Bill to Stop ‘Islamic Indoctrination’ in Public Schools

After hundreds of parents protested across Tennessee last month when middle schoolers were forced to recite the shahada (seen above on the black flag of jihad, aka the al Qaeda flag, the ISIS flag, the Boko Haram flag, etc.) and were assigned to write the five pillars of Islam, a state Republican introduced a new bill that would end religious indoctrination in the classroom.

Finally.

Not wanting our children to recite and learn the shahada is not anti-Muslim, it’s pro-establishment clause. The fact that this debate is being framed as anti-Muslim shows just how far terror groups like CAIR have infiltrated the cultural, media and academic spheres in implementing the Muslim brotherhood project. Public schools are not teaching our children the Lord’s prayer or the shema — this is proselytizing. It must be stopped. And House Bill 1418 is a good stop gap measure. If it becomes law, it would prevent the teaching of all “religious doctrine” until students reach the last three years of high school.

CAIR is demanding that Tennessee 7th graders learn “Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God.”

- See more at: Tennessee Introduces New Bill to Stop ‘Islamic Indoctrination’ in Public Schools | Pamela Geller

Some interesting factoids about shariah---(Islamic law) ---In muslim countries it is absolutely illegal for a NON MUSLIM to teach anything about a non muslim religion to a muslim------but standard school curriculums REQUIRE non muslims to learn lots of
koran.....really-------disgusting but true I cannot insist that this filth is true of ALL muslim countries-----but I do know it is a fact in some. The penalty for teaching non muslim stuff to muslims is, in some places-------loss of head

Forum List

Back