Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

They don't go armed with semi automatics and machete's to mass murder those who stand against them like the muslims are doing in Europe and the M.E.

Neither do most Muslims.

Want to bet ? As the recent raids show that the majority of muslims are armed and dangerous. Did you know that they teach their children how to slit throats by having them practise on sheep and goats. All in the name of religious observance and commands from their god, and they MUST obey their god or be excommunicated islam style.

Let's see the data showing that.

data??? there are field studies on EVERYTHING? For the past decades years choumous shows up at just about every jewish holiday Buffet. For the past
few years SUSHI has been the new IN FOOD for bar mitzvahs------you want stats????.
It happens to be true that it is customary for muslim fathers to teach their sons
how to slit a throat Islamic style-------at the neurovascular bundle in the neck----
I did not read it------muslims told me. Long ago -----like more than 45 years ago
I used to -----on rare occasion,,, go along----to the HALAL butcher and saw muslim
boys being so instructed------I went with a muslim who wanted to do his OWN.
In mecca -----there is some function that involves EVERYONE having to do a compulsory lamb-----it gluts the supply -----tons of lamb chops rot. The bottom line is when a muslim slits your throat----he is doing it HALAL style and muslims do
recognize the PRACTICE issue. ---------there is a RELIGIOUS custom that mandates (that is CUSTOM) that a good respectable muslim male ---when dressed
good and respectable------HAVE A LARGE USEFUL dagger tucked into his
sash (a kinda cumberbund. It gets even more interesting------the handles of
those big shot daggers ARE HIGHLY ORNATE with Filigree silver work. In
the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW-----only a muslim can be permitted to be so
armed and decorated-----but wait!!!!! there is more------in many muslim countries---
including the one in which hubby was born------it was DA JOOOOOS who did the
fancy work. (watta job-----ya nevah knew if the dagger handle you were
decorating might one day end up sticking out or YOUR OWN NECK
you want stats?

Hate to tell you, but those men running around in turbans with ornate IRON (not silver) knives tucked into their belt aren't Muslim. They're Sikh, which is closer to Christians than it is to Islam.

The five Ks (panj kakaar) are five articles of faith which all baptized Sikhs (Amritdhari Sikhs) are obliged to wear. The symbols represent the ideals of Sikhism: honesty, equality, fidelity, meditating on God and never bowing to tyranny.[37] The five symbols are:
  • Kesh: Uncut hair, usually tied and wrapped in a Dastar
  • Kanga: A wooden comb, usually worn under a Dastar
  • Kachera: Cotton undergarments, historically appropriate in battle due to increased mobility when compared to a dhoti. Worn by both sexes, the kachera is a symbol of chastity.
  • Kara: An iron bracelet, a weapon and a symbol of eternity
  • Kirpan: An iron dagger in different sizes. In the UK Sikhs can wear a small dagger, but in the Punjab they might wear a traditional curved sword from one to three feet in length.

Sikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sorry biker----but I know LOTS of Sikhs-----here in the USA they just carry a small
pocket knife------I never checked their underwear-------the comb is in the ever present turban and the bracelet looks more like steel than iron to me. I was not
referring to Sikhs------There are no Sikhs in the country about which I was posting---
the large dagger in the sash is ISLAMIC. Sikhism actually developed after
islam infected south east asia and IS influenced by it. -----it is not really all the influenced by Christianity-----talk to a sikh and he will compare it to YOUR religion---
my religion is Judaism

I certainly hope that the refugees coming in now don't have the same thinking as this man and are willing to assimilate the same as other immigrants did in the past. Nowadays we have huge amounts of immigrants from Asian countries, and they are glad to be here and do not want to change anyone.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

Reports InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson:

“My main goal for leaving Syria is to lead people to the acceptance of Islam,” states the man as he jabs his finger in the air.

The individual says that he is willing to “sell” his country and even his own parents in order to reach “paradise” by converting Europeans to Islam who in turn will then “Islamize others.”

“I swear by Allah I only came here for this one goal…. I have observed that they are curious and willing to get to know Islam through us,” he adds

Continue reading at:

ttp://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans
Do you think the main goal of some "christians" is to christianize the world?

They were instructed to spread the word-------not convert or kill. Please tell me that you can see a difference.
No, I'm just silent on most of *your* threads Sally. I'm trying to figure out what you just said. Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Don't get your knickers in a knot, this is just a conversation.

Of course this is just a conversation so may I say your reading comprehension must be bad? Where in the world did you get that I might possibly think proselytizing was OK? What I was trying to get across (and I am sure most of the readers were able to pick it up) is that different groups of people are emigrating from other countries into the Western world and they do not attempt to get you to accept their religion. There are thousands and thousands of Chinese who have emigrated into my area; and whenever there are articles about them, you don't see religion mentioned. The main thing is that they are just happy that they could emigrate into the Western world. You don't think those Iranian Muslims who fled those religious nuts are worried about the religion of others. The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him). Could it be that you agree with him? Maybe on your time off you go around your neighborhood and hand out Korans. One never knows around here.

With regard to my posts, I can see why the one about the persecution of Christians in the Muslim Middle East is not your cup of tea. However, when I make a small comment to an article I posted about a Muslim man saying he wants to Islamize Europe, there you are dragging in missionaries in Iraq which really have nothing to do with these refugees going into Western societies these days. If the missionaries in Iraq bothered you so much (and I said I wasn't for this), then why don't you start a new thread and tell us your feelings. Nobody is stopping you here.

Two lengthy paragraphs (and I appreciate the effort you put into it) but - you still did not answer the question: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Read it very slowly again. If you can't pick up what I am saying, please take a course in Reading Comprehension.

Again: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Killing and forced conversions are not proselytizing.

Tell that to the Conquistadores.

Neither do most Muslims.

Want to bet ? As the recent raids show that the majority of muslims are armed and dangerous. Did you know that they teach their children how to slit throats by having them practise on sheep and goats. All in the name of religious observance and commands from their god, and they MUST obey their god or be excommunicated islam style.

data??? there are field studies on EVERYTHING? For the past decades years choumous shows up at just about every jewish holiday Buffet. For the past
few years SUSHI has been the new IN FOOD for bar mitzvahs------you want stats????.
It happens to be true that it is customary for muslim fathers to teach their sons
how to slit a throat Islamic style-------at the neurovascular bundle in the neck----
I did not read it------muslims told me. Long ago -----like more than 45 years ago
I used to -----on rare occasion,,, go along----to the HALAL butcher and saw muslim
In mecca -----there is some function that involves EVERYONE having to do a compulsory lamb-----it gluts the supply -----tons of lamb chops rot. The bottom line is when a muslim slits your throat----he is doing it HALAL style and muslims do
recognize the PRACTICE issue. ---------there is a RELIGIOUS custom that mandates (that is CUSTOM) that a good respectable muslim male ---when dressed
armed and decorated-----but wait!!!!! there is more------in many muslim countries---
you want stats?

Hate to tell you, but those men running around in turbans with ornate IRON (not silver) knives tucked into their belt aren't Muslim. They're Sikh, which is closer to Christians than it is to Islam.

The five Ks (panj kakaar) are five articles of faith which all baptized Sikhs (Amritdhari Sikhs) are obliged to wear. The symbols represent the ideals of Sikhism: honesty, equality, fidelity, meditating on God and never bowing to tyranny.[37] The five symbols are:
  • Kesh: Uncut hair, usually tied and wrapped in a Dastar
  • Kanga: A wooden comb, usually worn under a Dastar
  • Kachera: Cotton undergarments, historically appropriate in battle due to increased mobility when compared to a dhoti. Worn by both sexes, the kachera is a symbol of chastity.
  • Kara: An iron bracelet, a weapon and a symbol of eternity
  • Kirpan: An iron dagger in different sizes. In the UK Sikhs can wear a small dagger, but in the Punjab they might wear a traditional curved sword from one to three feet in length.

Sikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sorry biker----but I know LOTS of Sikhs-----here in the USA they just carry a small
pocket knife------I never checked their underwear-------the comb is in the ever present turban and the bracelet looks more like steel than iron to me. I was not
referring to Sikhs------There are no Sikhs in the country about which I was posting---
the large dagger in the sash is ISLAMIC. Sikhism actually developed after
islam infected south east asia and IS influenced by it. -----it is not really all the influenced by Christianity-----talk to a sikh and he will compare it to YOUR religion---
my religion is Judaism

So why is it that when you see the Muslim terrorists, you never see their sword or dagger? And...............I don't believe that you know Sikhs, because if they are truly devout, they actually wear the dagger in the front of their sash. Seen many of them on television when that idiot redneck shot up a Sikh temple, thinking that they were Muslim.

Got news for you..........they're not. Their belief system is closer to Christianity than anything else.

I certainly hope that the refugees coming in now don't have the same thinking as this man and are willing to assimilate the same as other immigrants did in the past. Nowadays we have huge amounts of immigrants from Asian countries, and they are glad to be here and do not want to change anyone.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

“My main goal for leaving Syria is to lead people to the acceptance of Islam,” states the man as he jabs his finger in the air.

The individual says that he is willing to “sell” his country and even his own parents in order to reach “paradise” by converting Europeans to Islam who in turn will then “Islamize others.”

“I swear by Allah I only came here for this one goal…. I have observed that they are curious and willing to get to know Islam through us,” he adds

Continue reading at:

ttp://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans

They were instructed to spread the word-------not convert or kill. Please tell me that you can see a difference.
Of course this is just a conversation so may I say your reading comprehension must be bad? Where in the world did you get that I might possibly think proselytizing was OK? What I was trying to get across (and I am sure most of the readers were able to pick it up) is that different groups of people are emigrating from other countries into the Western world and they do not attempt to get you to accept their religion. There are thousands and thousands of Chinese who have emigrated into my area; and whenever there are articles about them, you don't see religion mentioned. The main thing is that they are just happy that they could emigrate into the Western world. You don't think those Iranian Muslims who fled those religious nuts are worried about the religion of others. The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him). Could it be that you agree with him? Maybe on your time off you go around your neighborhood and hand out Korans. One never knows around here.

With regard to my posts, I can see why the one about the persecution of Christians in the Muslim Middle East is not your cup of tea. However, when I make a small comment to an article I posted about a Muslim man saying he wants to Islamize Europe, there you are dragging in missionaries in Iraq which really have nothing to do with these refugees going into Western societies these days. If the missionaries in Iraq bothered you so much (and I said I wasn't for this), then why don't you start a new thread and tell us your feelings. Nobody is stopping you here.

Two lengthy paragraphs (and I appreciate the effort you put into it) but - you still did not answer the question: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Read it very slowly again. If you can't pick up what I am saying, please take a course in Reading Comprehension.

Again: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Just one country. There are plenty others that the Muslims took over by the sword. Meanwhile, it appears that Mr. Saleem has no problem with Muslims kidnapping young Coptic and Hindu girls these days and forcing them to convert.

History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640)

Why don't we go all the way back when the Muslims invaded Egypt and other countries and forced people to convert? It appears that Mr. Saleem has no problem also of Muslims kidnapping and forcing young Coptic and Hindu women to convert.

I don't know who Mr. Saleem is, but if it is somehow your idea of identifying a poster, however inaccurate, it contravenes the TOS. I suggest you cease and desist.

For the record, Muslim animals that harm Christians or other non-Muslims or Muslims are despicable individuals.

I don't know who Mr. Saleem is, but if it is somehow your idea of identifying a poster, however inaccurate, it contravenes the TOS. I suggest you cease and desist.

For the record, Muslim animals that harm Christians or other non-Muslims or Muslims are despicable individuals.

Does this mean that you are not going to go all the way back and see what the Muslims were doing? Anyone can Google "History of Jihad" and see what had happened.

Does this mean that you are not going to go all the way back and see what the Muslims were doing? Anyone can Google "History of Jihad" and see what had happened.

While I intellectually know that we Europeans (starting from the Greeks/Macedonians) were just as much imperialists as the Arabs and Muslims, I do have more affinity with Charles Martel, El Cid and my own countrymen (in the old country) that provided the navy that defeated the Turks at Lepanto.

Look at the recent reports from France, Belgium and Germany that have been posted on USMB

I'm looking for actual data from reputable sources - surely you can provide that indicating "majority" claims?

And we all know that only Islamic sourced reports will be acceptable to you members of team Palestine, don't we.

Actually - I'm simply making the same request *you* make all the time - reputable unbiased sources. I've provided them. Surely you can, or are you trying to duck here?

Where's the data?

Given in my post, but that is too hard for you to understand isn't it, that the evidence is already posted and you are ignoring it.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

Where did he say anything about killing and forced conversions? Oh wait. He didn't.

Where does he say anything about other Islamic atrocities and actions that we all know happen daily ?

Hey, Christian missionaries go to other countries with the goal of converting those people to believing in Jesus and becoming saved Christians.

Oh wait...................you're scared of Muslims. Sorry. Forgot.

They don't go armed with semi automatics and machete's to mass murder those who stand against them like the muslims are doing in Europe and the M.E.

Neither do most Muslims.

you want stats?

Ok...all that emotional output and no data?

Look at the recent reports from France, Belgium and Germany that have been posted on USMB

I'm looking for actual data from reputable sources - surely you can provide that indicating "majority" claims?

And we all know that only Islamic sourced reports will be acceptable to you members of team Palestine, don't we.

Actually - I'm simply making the same request *you* make all the time - reputable unbiased sources. I've provided them. Surely you can, or are you trying to duck here?

Where's the data?

Given in my post, but that is too hard for you to understand isn't it, that the evidence is already posted and you are ignoring it.

There is zero data in your posts (see above) - nothing to support your claim. Let me remind you of your constant demand for unbiased sources and data.....now, can you provide any to support your claim about the majority?

Yes or no?

(why do you have such a hard time answering a simple straight forward question?)

Where did he say anything about killing and forced conversions? Oh wait. He didn't.

Where does he say anything about other Islamic atrocities and actions that we all know happen daily ?

Is that some kind of requirement for refugees when interviewed?

We only have snip of the interview, so we don't know what the interviewer was asking him, or what was left out.

Where's the data?

There is zero data in your posts (see above) - nothing to support your claim. Let me remind you of your constant demand for unbiased sources and data.....now, can you provide any to support your claim about the majority?

Yes or no?

(why do you have such a hard time answering a simple straight forward question?)

Where did I say I posted the data, time to get an education in English methinks

Is that some kind of requirement for refugees when interviewed?

We only have snip of the interview, so we don't know what the interviewer was asking him, or what was left out.

Yes it is and it is part of every civilised nations migration policies.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

Tell that to the Conquistadores.

the era of the conquistadores is over-----the era of Islamic filth is PRESENT

Neither do most Muslims.

you want stats?

no data------normals do not seek stats for the obvious

Neither do most Muslims.

you want stats?

no data------normals do not seek stats for the obvious

What's "obvious" to a nutjob may not be obvious the the rest - therefore, provide the data or admit your just making it up (like confusing sikh daggers with muslim attire).

The true Christian will admit that his main goal is to christianize the Middle East, including Israel.

Forum List

Back