Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

They don't go armed with semi automatics and machete's to mass murder those who stand against them like the muslims are doing in Europe and the M.E.

Neither do most Muslims.

but many do and that's the problem.

Very few do if you look at the overall numbers.

Doesn't matter much if your loved ones are among the dead

Nothing matters much if your loved ones are among the dead. Just wondering why that only seems to apply when it comes to Muslim violence?

Isn't this thread about the call for the Islamization of Europe by Muslims?

Europe is a Christian land, all non-Christians should be encouraged to convert to Christianity or adopt atheism. Europe cannot afford to have citizens who have more loyalty to a religion than to the European state they are citizens of. Muslims could begin to have the influence on European policy that the Jews have in crafting U.S. policy. That's not healthy.

I certainly hope that the refugees coming in now don't have the same thinking as this man and are willing to assimilate the same as other immigrants did in the past. Nowadays we have huge amounts of immigrants from Asian countries, and they are glad to be here and do not want to change anyone.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

Reports InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson:

“My main goal for leaving Syria is to lead people to the acceptance of Islam,” states the man as he jabs his finger in the air.

The individual says that he is willing to “sell” his country and even his own parents in order to reach “paradise” by converting Europeans to Islam who in turn will then “Islamize others.”

“I swear by Allah I only came here for this one goal…. I have observed that they are curious and willing to get to know Islam through us,” he adds

Continue reading at:

ttp://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans

Selwyn duke is a moron.... who doesn't think there was apartheid in south Africa.

he's a wacko...

Okay, let’s not mince words: Selwyn Duke is a weapons-grade moron. What else is there to say? This is the same guy who, just a few months ago, talked about the “supposedly racist” apartheid regime in South Africa and its “so-called crimes” against black people. He also thinks states should secede over gay rights. The lesson, as always: There is no limit to how stupid, irrational or bigoted you can be while still being taken seriously by the right wing. - See more at: Selwyn Duke is An Idiot

oh yeah... .and his only "expertise" is that he was a tennis pro and writes for the rabid alan keys' internet rag.

damn, do you even think about who you quote?

And why don't you tell us what your expertise is since you know so much? Funny how you have been very silent as if none of these refugees matter to you, no even the ones who have suffered so much.

Hey, Christian missionaries go to other countries with the goal of converting those people to believing in Jesus and becoming saved Christians.

Oh wait...................you're scared of Muslims. Sorry. Forgot.

I remember reading how Christian "Missionaries" were lined up ready to flood in when we invaded Iraq.

Bible Belt missionaries set out on a 'war for souls' in Iraq

American Christian missionaries have declared a "war for souls" in Iraq, telling supporters that the formal end of the US-led occupation next June will close an historic "window of opportunity".

Organising in secrecy, and emphasising their humanitarian aid work, Christian groups are pouring into the country, which is 97 per cent Muslim, bearing Arabic Bibles, videos and religious tracts designed to "save" Muslims from their "false" religion.

Really, Coyote, there are times when I really roll my eyes when you respond. You were very, very silent when the thread was about Christian persecution in the Muslim Middle East. However, the minute there is a thread with one of the "refugees" saying he wants to Islamize Europe, you are right there with Christian missionaries in Iraq. Granted it was wrong for missionaries to run over there Meanwhile, here in the Western world, emigrants are very, very lucky that all rellgions are able to practice their beliefs and build their own houses of worship. However, I have never heard of other groups coming to live in the Western world now say they want to "Buddhaize" or "Hinduize" their new countries. Are the Catholics coming from south of our border saying they want everyone to follow Catholicism? They are just happy to be here and really could care less how other people worship. Maybe you are looking forward for the U.S. to be Islamized.

No, I'm just silent on most of *your* threads Sally. I'm trying to figure out what you just said. Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Don't get your knickers in a knot, this is just a conversation.

Of course this is just a conversation so may I say your reading comprehension must be bad? Where in the world did you get that I might possibly think proselytizing was OK? What I was trying to get across (and I am sure most of the readers were able to pick it up) is that different groups of people are emigrating from other countries into the Western world and they do not attempt to get you to accept their religion. There are thousands and thousands of Chinese who have emigrated into my area; and whenever there are articles about them, you don't see religion mentioned. The main thing is that they are just happy that they could emigrate into the Western world. You don't think those Iranian Muslims who fled those religious nuts are worried about the religion of others. The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him). Could it be that you agree with him? Maybe on your time off you go around your neighborhood and hand out Korans. One never knows around here.

With regard to my posts, I can see why the one about the persecution of Christians in the Muslim Middle East is not your cup of tea. However, when I make a small comment to an article I posted about a Muslim man saying he wants to Islamize Europe, there you are dragging in missionaries in Iraq which really have nothing to do with these refugees going into Western societies these days. If the missionaries in Iraq bothered you so much (and I said I wasn't for this), then why don't you start a new thread and tell us your feelings. Nobody is stopping you here.

Two lengthy paragraphs (and I appreciate the effort you put into it) but - you still did not answer the question: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Read it very slowly again. If you can't pick up what I am saying, please take a course in Reading Comprehension.

The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him).

Listening to the video, his voice and his words - he sounds like a Christian Missionary - with the fervor to teach, to proselytize something he believes wonderful and that teaching people about his religion is his purpose. Nothing about violence etc etc. Now...there is nothing showing what he was asked, and there is no context to the conversation or what was said on the other side to lead up to it so much is missing.
The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him).

Listening to the video, his voice and his words - he sounds like a Christian Missionary - with the fervor to teach, to proselytize something he believes wonderful and that teaching people about his religion is his purpose. Nothing about violence etc etc. Now...there is nothing showing what he was asked, and there is no context to the conversation or what was said on the other side to lead up to it so much is missing.

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her extremist Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of the victim's religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America. I thought of you when I read this because of the way you are carrying on with this one article.

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America.

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America. The way you are carrying on over this one article made me think of you when I read this.

Muslim Strategies to Convert Western Christians

I certainly hope that the refugees coming in now don't have the same thinking as this man and are willing to assimilate the same as other immigrants did in the past. Nowadays we have huge amounts of immigrants from Asian countries, and they are glad to be here and do not want to change anyone.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

“My main goal for leaving Syria is to lead people to the acceptance of Islam,” states the man as he jabs his finger in the air.

The individual says that he is willing to “sell” his country and even his own parents in order to reach “paradise” by converting Europeans to Islam who in turn will then “Islamize others.”

“I swear by Allah I only came here for this one goal…. I have observed that they are curious and willing to get to know Islam through us,” he adds

Continue reading at:

ttp://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans
Do you think the main goal of some "christians" is to christianize the world?

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

No doubt there are. However, I think the Christians who are coming in as refugees are just glad to be free and are not thinking about trying to convert others. If you have bombs bursting around you and you finally get out, what would be the first thing you would think of? I know I would be so grateful that I was finally safe.

They don't go armed with semi automatics and machete's to mass murder those who stand against them like the muslims are doing in Europe and the M.E.

Neither do most Muslims.

Want to bet ? As the recent raids show that the majority of muslims are armed and dangerous. Did you know that they teach their children how to slit throats by having them practise on sheep and goats. All in the name of religious observance and commands from their god, and they MUST obey their god or be excommunicated islam style.

Let's see the data showing that.

Look at the recent reports from France, Belgium and Germany that have been posted on USMB

I'm looking for actual data from reputable sources - surely you can provide that indicating "majority" claims?

And we all know that only Islamic sourced reports will be acceptable to you members of team Palestine, don't we.

Neither do most Muslims.

Nothing matters much if your loved ones are among the dead. Just wondering why that only seems to apply when it comes to Muslim violence?

Because it is only muslim violence that has this end game, it is a direct command from the koran to "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

Not in the manner of Islamic methods as dictated in the koran. Kill the unbelievers until only islam is left being just one of the many commands.

Neither do most Muslims.

Isn't this thread about the call for the Islamization of Europe by Muslims?

And the violence that is endemic in muslim society is all part and parcel of the problem

Europe is a Christian land, all non-Christians should be encouraged to convert to Christianity or adopt atheism. Europe cannot afford to have citizens who have more loyalty to a religion than to the European state they are citizens of. Muslims could begin to have the influence on European policy that the Jews have in crafting U.S. policy. That's not healthy.

Palestine is a Jewish land and all non Jews should be encouraged to convert to Judaism or leave. By the way there is no European state as all nations are separate and pretty soon they will be going their own sweet way, putting millions of politicians and civil servants on the scrap heap. Too late as muslims have more influence in Europe than the Jews have in America, but then you islamonazi's want to kick all the Jews out of the world because they bring into question your religion

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

They were instructed to spread the word-------not convert or kill. Please tell me that you can see a difference.

Neither do most Muslims.

Want to bet ? As the recent raids show that the majority of muslims are armed and dangerous. Did you know that they teach their children how to slit throats by having them practise on sheep and goats. All in the name of religious observance and commands from their god, and they MUST obey their god or be excommunicated islam style.

Look at the recent reports from France, Belgium and Germany that have been posted on USMB

I'm looking for actual data from reputable sources - surely you can provide that indicating "majority" claims?

And we all know that only Islamic sourced reports will be acceptable to you members of team Palestine, don't we.

Actually - I'm simply making the same request *you* make all the time - reputable unbiased sources. I've provided them. Surely you can, or are you trying to duck here?

Where's the data?

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her extremist Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of the victim's religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America. I thought of you when I read this because of the way you are carrying on with this one article.

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America.

Just amazing how Coyote is so caught up with this one article while in the meantime her Muslim friends are busy murdering non Muslims in the Middle East as well as other Muslims of different sects or tribes. It appears that she has no interest in all these murders because of religion. Way to go, Coyote!!! Maybe on your time off, you can figure out a way to better Islamize America. The way you are carrying on over this one article made me think of you when I read this.

You're repeating yourself.....and not making a lot of sense. I don't know what you're going on about. I listened to the video and I don't get what you are wetting your pants over.

What does your response have to do with what I posted?

I'll ask you yet again - do you or do you not support religious prosalytizing?

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

They were instructed to spread the word-------not convert or kill. Please tell me that you can see a difference.
I remember reading how Christian "Missionaries" were lined up ready to flood in when we invaded Iraq.

Bible Belt missionaries set out on a 'war for souls' in Iraq

American Christian missionaries have declared a "war for souls" in Iraq, telling supporters that the formal end of the US-led occupation next June will close an historic "window of opportunity".

Organising in secrecy, and emphasising their humanitarian aid work, Christian groups are pouring into the country, which is 97 per cent Muslim, bearing Arabic Bibles, videos and religious tracts designed to "save" Muslims from their "false" religion.

Really, Coyote, there are times when I really roll my eyes when you respond. You were very, very silent when the thread was about Christian persecution in the Muslim Middle East. However, the minute there is a thread with one of the "refugees" saying he wants to Islamize Europe, you are right there with Christian missionaries in Iraq. Granted it was wrong for missionaries to run over there Meanwhile, here in the Western world, emigrants are very, very lucky that all rellgions are able to practice their beliefs and build their own houses of worship. However, I have never heard of other groups coming to live in the Western world now say they want to "Buddhaize" or "Hinduize" their new countries. Are the Catholics coming from south of our border saying they want everyone to follow Catholicism? They are just happy to be here and really could care less how other people worship. Maybe you are looking forward for the U.S. to be Islamized.

No, I'm just silent on most of *your* threads Sally. I'm trying to figure out what you just said. Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Of course this is just a conversation so may I say your reading comprehension must be bad? Where in the world did you get that I might possibly think proselytizing was OK? What I was trying to get across (and I am sure most of the readers were able to pick it up) is that different groups of people are emigrating from other countries into the Western world and they do not attempt to get you to accept their religion. There are thousands and thousands of Chinese who have emigrated into my area; and whenever there are articles about them, you don't see religion mentioned. The main thing is that they are just happy that they could emigrate into the Western world. You don't think those Iranian Muslims who fled those religious nuts are worried about the religion of others. The Muslim man in the article had other purposes than being happy that a Western country would take him in (and of course there could be many more like him). Could it be that you agree with him? Maybe on your time off you go around your neighborhood and hand out Korans. One never knows around here.

With regard to my posts, I can see why the one about the persecution of Christians in the Muslim Middle East is not your cup of tea. However, when I make a small comment to an article I posted about a Muslim man saying he wants to Islamize Europe, there you are dragging in missionaries in Iraq which really have nothing to do with these refugees going into Western societies these days. If the missionaries in Iraq bothered you so much (and I said I wasn't for this), then why don't you start a new thread and tell us your feelings. Nobody is stopping you here.

Two lengthy paragraphs (and I appreciate the effort you put into it) but - you still did not answer the question: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Read it very slowly again. If you can't pick up what I am saying, please take a course in Reading Comprehension.

Again: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

Again: Are you saying you fine with religious proselytizing or you are not fine with religious proselytizing?

Killing and forced conversions are not proselytizing.

Monday, 21 December 2015
Written by Selwyn Duke

Continue reading at:

Killing and forced conversions are not proselytizing.

Where did he say anything about killing and forced conversions? Oh wait. He didn't.

Hey, Christian missionaries go to other countries with the goal of converting those people to believing in Jesus and becoming saved Christians.

Neither do most Muslims.

data??? there are field studies on EVERYTHING? For the past decades years choumous shows up at just about every jewish holiday Buffet. For the past
few years SUSHI has been the new IN FOOD for bar mitzvahs------you want stats????.
It happens to be true that it is customary for muslim fathers to teach their sons
how to slit a throat Islamic style-------at the neurovascular bundle in the neck----
I did not read it------muslims told me. Long ago -----like more than 45 years ago
I used to -----on rare occasion,,, go along----to the HALAL butcher and saw muslim
boys being so instructed------I went with a muslim who wanted to do his OWN.
In mecca -----there is some function that involves EVERYONE having to do a compulsory lamb-----it gluts the supply -----tons of lamb chops rot. The bottom line is when a muslim slits your throat----he is doing it HALAL style and muslims do
recognize the PRACTICE issue. ---------there is a RELIGIOUS custom that mandates (that is CUSTOM) that a good respectable muslim male ---when dressed
good and respectable------HAVE A LARGE USEFUL dagger tucked into his
sash (a kinda cumberbund. It gets even more interesting------the handles of
those big shot daggers ARE HIGHLY ORNATE with Filigree silver work. In
the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW-----only a muslim can be permitted to be so
armed and decorated-----but wait!!!!! there is more------in many muslim countries---
including the one in which hubby was born------it was DA JOOOOOS who did the
fancy work. (watta job-----ya nevah knew if the dagger handle you were
decorating might one day end up sticking out or YOUR OWN NECK
you want stats?

Neither do most Muslims.

data??? there are field studies on EVERYTHING? For the past decades years choumous shows up at just about every jewish holiday Buffet. For the past
few years SUSHI has been the new IN FOOD for bar mitzvahs------you want stats????.
It happens to be true that it is customary for muslim fathers to teach their sons
how to slit a throat Islamic style-------at the neurovascular bundle in the neck----
I did not read it------muslims told me. Long ago -----like more than 45 years ago
I used to -----on rare occasion,,, go along----to the HALAL butcher and saw muslim
boys being so instructed------I went with a muslim who wanted to do his OWN.
In mecca -----there is some function that involves EVERYONE having to do a compulsory lamb-----it gluts the supply -----tons of lamb chops rot. The bottom line is when a muslim slits your throat----he is doing it HALAL style and muslims do
recognize the PRACTICE issue. ---------there is a RELIGIOUS custom that mandates (that is CUSTOM) that a good respectable muslim male ---when dressed
good and respectable------HAVE A LARGE USEFUL dagger tucked into his
sash (a kinda cumberbund. It gets even more interesting------the handles of
those big shot daggers ARE HIGHLY ORNATE with Filigree silver work. In
the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW-----only a muslim can be permitted to be so
armed and decorated-----but wait!!!!! there is more------in many muslim countries---
including the one in which hubby was born------it was DA JOOOOOS who did the
fancy work. (watta job-----ya nevah knew if the dagger handle you were
decorating might one day end up sticking out or YOUR OWN NECK
you want stats?

Hate to tell you, but those men running around in turbans with ornate IRON (not silver) knives tucked into their belt aren't Muslim. They're Sikh, which is closer to Christians than it is to Islam.

The five Ks (panj kakaar) are five articles of faith which all baptized Sikhs (Amritdhari Sikhs) are obliged to wear. The symbols represent the ideals of Sikhism: honesty, equality, fidelity, meditating on God and never bowing to tyranny.[37] The five symbols are:
  • Kesh: Uncut hair, usually tied and wrapped in a Dastar
  • Kanga: A wooden comb, usually worn under a Dastar
  • Kachera: Cotton undergarments, historically appropriate in battle due to increased mobility when compared to a dhoti. Worn by both sexes, the kachera is a symbol of chastity.
  • Kara: An iron bracelet, a weapon and a symbol of eternity
  • Kirpan: An iron dagger in different sizes. In the UK Sikhs can wear a small dagger, but in the Punjab they might wear a traditional curved sword from one to three feet in length.

Sikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back