Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

Nonsense. Go have breakfast.

Have you read the koran and hadiths yet, when you do come back and explain what is meant by "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

not fair, phoen------it's a TRANSLATION-------for the real goods on the koran
you need Islamic sources-------I DO ADVOCATE reading the koran------but then
I advocate reading Euripides------but leave "INTERPRETATION"" to the koranic
scholars who say--------"KILL THE UNBELIEVERS"

I use Islamic translations as my basis for information. One of the sources has since wiped 30% of the koran from its database because it shows the religion as being racist and violent

There is a ton of translations of the Quran and it's easy to find - probably the best one is this: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word by Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

I prefer Pickthall and Yusuf Ali as they are closest to the original Arabic version. Both contain the commands to "KILL THE UNBELIEVER" and "STRIKE TERROR INTO THEIR HEARTS"

I gave my Pickthall away but still have Yusuf Ali-------I would not trust anything printed lately------seems to me that they are "FIXING" them now

Islamic religions will not hurt Christianity in Europe.

Christianity still biggest 2035 year after Jesus Christ.

Might wanna check your stats. I think that Islam is bigger than Christianity.

No and no. Christians with catholics are dubble mores than Islam.

Catholics with roman catholic are 1.500.000.000 in catholism.

Okay, then if Christians outnumber Muslims, then why are the Christians scared of Islam?

Islamic religions will not hurt Christianity in Europe.

Christianity still biggest 2035 year after Jesus Christ.

Might wanna check your stats. I think that Islam is bigger than Christianity.

No and no. Christians with catholics are dubble mores than Islam.

Catholics with roman catholic are 1.500.000.000 in catholism.

Okay, then if Christians outnumber Muslims, then why are the Christians scared of Islam?

My thoughts exactly, we have better intelligence on our side that can destroy islam on the ground, yet we still pander to their threats. I cant see Christianity having over 2.5 billion people with 1.5 billion being Catholics. Not when the latest figures for islam show they lead with 1.3 billion people and make up 20% of the worlds population.

Forum List

Back