Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

The video speaks for it's self, the muzzie boy bit off more then he could chew

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Did you witness it? Sad how you automatically believe it because it's what you want to believe.

It's not that hard to believe given the behavior of many of his supporters.
Not that hard to believe if you're gullible.

The attack is on video

I didn't see an attack. I saw an anonymous person getting his ass kicked and a Muslim watching he friend getting it kicked.

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Did you witness it? Sad how you automatically believe it because it's what you want to believe.

You see the video? They punch like you haha.

If they punched like me that asshole would have needed to be carted away in an ambulance.

Do you mean like he was after punching the anonymous wetback while his Muslim friend watched?

The third post in this thread was you claiming this was all a hoax.

It still is.

It's exactly like Albany State.

No proof or racial slurs.
"Victim" initiated the verbal contact.
"Victim" initiated the physical contact.
"Victim" lost the fight he started.
"Victim" claims he was attacked based on race hahaha.

It's exactly like the Albany State bus attack fraud.

I saw a video of one POS getting his ass kicked while his supposed friend watched. Still no proof of slurs having been made.

The Mexican jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped ant yelled something. He was looking for a fight. Problem was, he thought his muslim buddy was gonna help him but his muslim buddy was a pussy. The Mexican got his ass kicked and now he wants to get revenge by claiming RACISM!!! Typical.
I thought it was the Muslim attacking the biker first. Thank goodness he wasn't at risk for having his head cut off, after all.

It's not hard for you to believe because you want to believe it. You never considered anything but what you WANT to believe.

I'm afraid I agree the passenger in the car called the guy over for whatever reason and picked a fight. He apparently lost.

Also, wtf with that dog shit man. I have to go cuddle my puppy now...

I'm afraid I agree the passenger in the car called the guy over for whatever reason and picked a fight. He apparently lost.

It's an Asian thing man. Stealing people's family pets then chopping their heads off and eating them. It's atrocious.

Even if there was a way for that to be true --- if we try hard to imagine what's going on offscreen and pretend that what attracts their attention is absolutely nothing (because people always stare at absolutely nothing) and the guy calls out for no other reason than to start some shit because he's bored --- the biker clearly comes to them and the first thing he does is park deliberately in front of their car.

There's no getting away from that -- that is the first physical act of aggression. And again, to jump back out of the imagination and into the real world, what actually IS going on off camera is another, earlier altercation between the same biker and a fourth party who never appears on camera. That's all described in the original complaint, in the original story, which was posted here Monday (and is now post 1 on the merged threads). That's a backstory Tank didn't want anybody to see when he reposted the same story Wednesday --- because it gives CONTEXT.

What would you Denialists have people do when somebody nearby is being assaulted --- just say nothing? Ignore the whole thing?

The Mexican jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped ant yelled something. He was looking for a fight. Problem was, he thought his muslim buddy was gonna help him but his muslim buddy was a pussy. The Mexican got his ass kicked and now he wants to get revenge by claiming RACISM!!! Typical.
I thought it was the Muslim attacking the biker first. Thank goodness he wasn't at risk for having his head cut off, after all.

The "Muslim" --- which is entirely irrelevant here --- is the one pumping gas (the driver).

It's not hard for you to believe because you want to believe it. You never considered anything but what you WANT to believe.

There is video of the incident. Try to keep up

[Do you mean like he was after punching the anonymous wetback while his Muslim friend watched?

Republicans can't figure out why they are now losing 80% of Hispanics. It's a real head scratcher.....

The Muslim in the white coat started it by striking the biker in the chest first. What's the guy to do, wait for the Muslim to cut his head off? He tried to get away from the attacker, but he went after him time and again. With no other recourse, the biker had to defend himself.

That's how I see it. Thank goodness it was on video.

Number one that's not a "strike" and number two that's not the "Muslim". That's the "Hispanic".
Or as Sucksoff90 calls him the "Mexican".

Not a big fan of geography, that one.

And no the biker's not "defending himself" ---- he actually drove around and parked deliberately in front of their car.

But let's entertain this Doublethink briefly --- just because the exposure of your partisan hackery becomes hilarious ---

--- if the biker's "defending himself" -- why wasn't it HE who filed the police report?
If the biker's "defending himself" --- why didn't the police arrest the two guys who DID file the report?

Ooooooopsie.

SEE ya, wouldn't wanna BE ya...
. It definitely was a strike to the chest. That's called taking the first punch. All bets off after that.
The biker didn't have to report his attacker, he won the fight. That's how real men takes care of business. They don't rely on calling the police.

That may be how you eight-year-olds roll but adults don't lie about what everybody can plainly see on video.
You'll understand when you're older.

AND still no proof of any racial slurs.

This shit is JUST LIKE the Albany State racial lie.

The Mexican initiated the verbal contact.
The Mexican initiated the physical contact.
The Mexican got his ass kicked.
The Muslim is now claiming the Mexican was targeted because of race.

Bullshit.

Just like Albany....minorities trying to extract revenge by stirring up racial allegations.

What in the wide world of fuck is this "Albany" you keep bringing up?

Albany is in New York. There are a couple more in Georgia and Louisiana but they're tiny.
This is Wichita. That means Kansas. Wichita where, in fact, Rump had just made an appearance the prior weekend, bringing his usual social turbulence stirring up the unwashed.

And once again --- where are you getting "Mexican"?
Are you like, allergic to facts or what?

Last thing I would yell when I am kicking some guy's butt is another man's name:rofl:
Exactly. Minorities make up stories about racial slurs so often it's almost expected. From the video it's clear that the sand-monkey instigated the whole thing by calling something out to the biker. He started something he couldn't finish. End of story.

The video has no audio. There's no way to know that.

There is backstory in the police report however, involving another person who isn't in the shot, with the biker who's also not in the shot until he pulls in front of the car. That's what they're looking at while pumping gas.

All of which is explained in the original thread on this posted Monday night, which is in my first link. Which also contains a link to the actual newspaper story, which TinkerTank did not provide here, and without which one can only pull such speculations out of one's own colon.
Yes there is a way to know that. The camel lover put his hand to his face in a show of shouting something out to the biker. I know that the biker starting trouble all on his own because he doesn't like the color of the man's skin fits the Leftist narrative, but in real life, the biker didn't have a problem with them until they started one.

Yuh huh. That's why he drove around and parked in front of their car so they couldn't leave.

Next...
Yeah, no car in the world can push over a motorcycle on a kick stand.

That's how your world works, is it? Somebody picks a fight, the proper response is to drive over their vehicle?
That's eloquent.

Again --- and I asked this of Sucksoff90 and he ran away --- where's your LINK to him (or anybody) "claiming racism"?

And again --- and I asked this of Sucksoff90 and he ran away on this too --- where's your LINK to any "Mexican"?

Are you guys in the same Creative Writing class?

It certainly fits the pattern.

And he STILL can't take responsibility for that.

It still is.

It's exactly like Albany State.

No proof or racial slurs.
"Victim" initiated the verbal contact.
"Victim" initiated the physical contact.
"Victim" lost the fight he started.
"Victim" claims he was attacked based on race hahaha.

It's exactly like the Albany State bus attack fraud.

Where do you get "victim claims he was attacked based on race"? The Hispanic -- the one involved in the fight -- has made no statement at all.

Is this from the same ass source where you fingered out that he's "Mexican"?

Forum List

Back