Muslims Are Such Cowardly Babies Who Are Afraid To Face Valid Opposition

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Islam is followed by a bunch of Muslim cowards, who are so afraid of being exposed for being followers of factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies that they jail, beat, whip and even stone people to death.

Check out this guys story, jailed and whipped almost to death for having the guts to start a debate over Islam and secularism (separating religion from government while discussing corrupt governing).

8aIoj2p.png

Raif Badawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would anyone welcome Muslims to migrate to Canada for example, it's the Muslims that claim that they are against Sharia Law etc. that are the ones opening and keeping the door open for the Muslims who are for Sharia Law to come

If come a day enough of them Migrate here and convert others here, the next move will be to vote in Sharia Law. Then this will be Canadians being Whipped to death, jailed and beaten or stoned to death.

Muslims seem to think that Muslims offending people gives Muslims the right to call those that they offend a hater and a bigot for standing against such offensive displays.

Religion is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You actually can't distinguish between a religion, and an oppressive theocratic government? Really?

And where's your evidence that Waleed Abu al-Khair got 15 years "for defending him"? You do realize that's a meme generator image, do you not?

• Banned
You actually can't distinguish between a religion, and an oppressive theocratic government? Really?

And where's your evidence that Waleed Abu al-Khair got 15 years "for defending him"? You do realize that's a meme generator image, do you not?

That is a Muslim government since your brain is way too small to acknowledge the obvious all by yourself.

If you do not like the info in the little picture that is fine with me, it is not I who put that info in there nor do I care to take the time to investigate for in case you have not noticed, I didn't even make mention of what that picture claimed was a fun fact nor did I seek to include it as a part of the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I wouldn't try to engage him in dialogue Pogo. What's that quote about idiots dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience?

I wouldn't try to engage him in dialogue Pogo. What's that quote about idiots dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience?

He seems to have missed his own first sentence. :dunno:

Pretty good trick, writing something you don't even read.

• Banned
I'm certainly not the one missing anything.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Notice that they still avoid that Saudi Arabia is a government chalked full of Muslims!!!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Islam is followed by a bunch of Muslim cowards, who are so afraid of being exposed for being followers of factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies that they jail, beat, whip and even stone people to death.

Check out this guys story, jailed and whipped almost to death for having the guts to start a debate over Islam and secularism (separating religion from government while discussing corrupt governing).

8aIoj2p.png

Why would anyone welcome Muslims to migrate to Canada for example, it's the Muslims that claim that they are against Sharia Law etc. that are the ones opening and keeping the door open for the Muslims who are for Sharia Law to come

If come a day enough of them Migrate here and convert others here, the next move will be to vote in Sharia Law. Then this will be Canadians being Whipped to death, jailed and beaten or stoned to death.

Muslims seem to think that Muslims offending people gives Muslims the right to call those that they offend a hater and a bigot for standing against such offensive displays.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

He's very attractive. Now all your gay threads and defending him make some kind of sense.

• Banned

8aIoj2p.png

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

He's very attractive. Now all your gay threads and defending him make some kind of sense.

He is married to a woman here in North America. I most certainly do not find him to be attractive for I am a heterosexual myself, not that you understand or respect what it means to be heterosexual, but it doesn't surprise me that you find him attractive and nor do I care if you do really.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back