Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

Because it's exactly the same thing, "we" just didn't have any respect for what was already here. Fuck them, we murdered our way into it. But now? Oh yes, "we" have "laws" so others shouldn't do the same to "us". Then "we" rewrote the entire history of what actually happened.
How convenient that you're ignoring that most of it was bought, when they really could have just killed them all and taken it.

MOST OF IT WAS BOUGHT???? you gotta be kiddin' Are you referring to the USA?
Are you sane?

Well, that was certainly the case with caucasions once they illegally came into the North American continent

They did no such thing

Horse shit.

Cite the law they broke

Look, you may think that's cute, but even you know what you're doing. Did they break any white Euro western laws? Treaty after treaty, their own. If you can't deal with the reality of the history I'm fine with leaving you to your denial.

I do know the real history. You are the one who said what they did was illegal, but of course, it wasn't because there was no established nation state on this continent with laws, accords, treaties, etc. There were just multiple indigenous tribes, who I would remind you were just as vicious towards each other, killing and slaughtering other tribes, as bad as Europeans did to them when they arrived.

I would also point out to you that almost every civilization in existence today at some point in history supplanted the people who were there before them so your argument is the kind produced by one with a miniscule intellect.

See the post above, Euros did not encounter a wilderness wasteland that was scarcely populated, unmanaged, or undeveloped. What I object to is the collective miniscule intellect that on the one hand professes america to be an "exceptional" nation and people, a beacon of liberty, freedom, and justice, but then when confronted with its own mediocrity regarding its brutal past must fall back on the “well everyone else was doing it too” argument. So yeah, for a society that started out as it did, and now whines about people returning to land they were forcefully deposed from as “illegal”? I find that hilariously hypocritical. And I will continue to say so, your consternation notwithstanding. America is just another place, with a power structure, a propaganda machine, a history of oppression and brutality, and a continual disregard for the unsubstantial people. Just like every place else as you suggest.

Because it's exactly the same thing, "we" just didn't have any respect for what was already here. Fuck them, we murdered our way into it. But now? Oh yes, "we" have "laws" so others shouldn't do the same to "us". Then "we" rewrote the entire history of what actually happened.
How convenient that you're ignoring that most of it was bought, when they really could have just killed them all and taken it.

They did over a few century campaign of genocide.

Are you sane?

No, she's swallowed the societal power structure indoctrination, that's all.

They did no such thing

Horse shit.

Cite the law they broke

Look, you may think that's cute, but even you know what you're doing. Did they break any white Euro western laws? Treaty after treaty, their own. If you can't deal with the reality of the history I'm fine with leaving you to your denial.

I do know the real history. You are the one who said what they did was illegal, but of course, it wasn't because there was no established nation state on this continent with laws, accords, treaties, etc. There were just multiple indigenous tribes, who I would remind you were just as vicious towards each other, killing and slaughtering other tribes, as bad as Europeans did to them when they arrived.

I would also point out to you that almost every civilization in existence today at some point in history supplanted the people who were there before them so your argument is the kind produced by one with a miniscule intellect.

See the post above, Euros did not encounter a wilderness wasteland that was scarcely populated, unmanaged, or undeveloped. What I object to is the collective miniscule intellect that on the one hand professes america to be an "exceptional" nation and people, a beacon of liberty, freedom, and justice, but then when confronted with its own mediocrity regarding its brutal past must fall back on the “well everyone else was doing it too” argument. So yeah, for a society that started out as it did, and now whines about people returning to land they were forcefully deposed from as “illegal”? I find that hilariously hypocritical. And I will continue to say so, your consternation notwithstanding. America is just another place, with a power structure, a propaganda machine, a history of oppression and brutality, and a continual disregard for the unsubstantial people. Just like every place else as you suggest.

In fact---the land now America WAS sparsely populated. The population REQUIRED lots of land per capita because they were largely just hunter gatherers---it takes agriculture to make towns and cities

not really------there was no systematic MASSIVE genocide-----but the Native americans were---FUNCTIONALLY deprived of their natural habitat

Are you sane?

big difference------all societies inculcate its own more's ------you made no point

not really------there was no systematic MASSIVE genocide-----but the Native americans were---FUNCTIONALLY deprived of their natural habitat

Yes, there was a systemic mass genocide over time, look into it, I know it's difficult for some to face.

Are you sane?

big difference------all societies inculcate its own more's ------you made no point

All societies invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others, yes.

Yes, there was a systemic mass genocide over time, look into it, I know it's difficult for some to face.

nope-----there was no systematic genocide---it the alteration in the landscape and introduction of novel sicknesses and ---ALSO violence----just resulted in DECIMATION of the native
population

Are you sane?

All societies invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others, yes.

more or less----some less than more and some more than less

Are you sane?

Actually, the people that are convinced that the English murdered everyone and took the land are the ones being indoctrinated. The left tends to ignore that.

... Besides, even if the English showed up and committed genocide, pretty much every other country did that on a regular basis. I wouldn't care.

PS---fenton----native americans ALSO
"invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others,"

Are you sane?

Actually, the people that are convinced that the English murdered everyone and took the land are the ones being indoctrinated. The left tends to ignore that.

... Besides, even if the English showed up and committed genocide, pretty much every other country did that on a regular basis. I wouldn't care.

you would be better off not to go the way---EVERYONE DOES IT

nope-----there was no systematic genocide---it the alteration in the landscape and introduction of novel sicknesses and ---ALSO violence----just resulted in DECIMATION of the native
population

I grew up in america, I've already heard the power structure's propaganda.

population

you consider my comment "power structure propaganda" ???

Are you sane?

you would be better off not to go the way---EVERYONE DOES IT

Really?

"PS---fenton----native americans ALSO
"invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others,""

What's that?

population

you consider my comment "power structure propaganda" ???

You know where you got that version?

Forum List

Back