Muslims in Toronto explain the importance of death to opposers of Islam

Islam easy explained.

The Muslim ideal is a non-stop fi...g in Muslim 'Paradise' 72 virgins, thousands of boys while drinking wine as their pedophile 'Prophet' ( and owner of 29 wives ) it promised.For entering to 'Paradise' and gaining reward Muslims must kill non-Muslims and fi... anything what has legs and a$$. That's very easy.

How stupid western countries must be to allow this scum in and enjoy a nice life on cost western taxpayers.

Then again I know Muslims who don't want to kill anyone.

It's like saying all Christians touch up children because Catholic Priests do.

You are a despicable disgusting lying piece of shit.
According to your sick twisted mind only Catholic priests are pedophiles.
Are you a Muslim?

There are more pedos in public education than the Church, a child is 100 times more likely to be assaulted by an educator than a priest

Islam easy explained.

The Muslim ideal is a non-stop fi...g in Muslim 'Paradise' 72 virgins, thousands of boys while drinking wine as their pedophile 'Prophet' ( and owner of 29 wives ) it promised.For entering to 'Paradise' and gaining reward Muslims must kill non-Muslims and fi... anything what has legs and a$$. That's very easy.

How stupid western countries must be to allow this scum in and enjoy a nice life on cost western taxpayers.

The "nice" Muslims just sit back and watch their brothers kill infidels. There job is to get Islam accepted by Westerners. The more infidels they can fool, the more the West will welcome more Islamists through open immigration.

We already see progressive turds gleefully cheering the idea of white Christians becoming a minority in America. If we continue to let Muslims immigrants into our country, they will be the ones gleefully boasting that Muslims will soon be a majority in America. All because of people like you that think Islam is ok because you know a few "nice ones".

And you don't sit back and watch your brothers kill? Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? Libya?

I don't pretend to like Iraqis, Afghanis, Syrians, etc. Nor am I trying to live in any of those countries.

Any more idiotic statements?

Oh, so it's not the killing you have a problem with, it's that some Muslims do like non-Muslims and others don't, and because you see them all as one entity, therefore you have a problem with them being "two faced"?

Islam easy explained.

Are you a Muslim?

There are more pedos in public education than the Church, a child is 100 times more likely to be assaulted by an educator than a priest

So what? It doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

But if you want to discuss it, how many teachers are there compared to priests? Probably more than 100 to 1.

Islam easy explained.

Touching children is not essential in being a good catholic. Killing infidels is an essential tenet of islam.

I know many Muslims. The observant ones who really don't want to kill anyone themselves still understand that killing infidels is necessary to making the whole world worshippers of Allah.

The non observant that have drifted off don't want to kill anyone but then they aren't good Muslims either.

Oh come off it. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I'm discussing things with someone who just makes shit up and passes it off as the truth.

Islam easy explained.

There are 80 million pedophile Catholic priests in the world?

There are 80 million Catholic priests in the world?

Islam easy explained.

Are you a Muslim?

Wow, insults.

Firstly, I didn't say what you're trying to say.

I did not say that only Catholic priests are pedophiles. Just like the person I replied to did not say only Muslims kill people. Jeez, it's amazing how people don't think before they post. Insult me again and you're on the ignore list.

Islam easy explained.

You didn't answer my question.

Islam easy explained.

You didn't answer mine either. But don't worry, your question was a complete waste of time, and so was mine, so I won't be answering your question, you don't need to answer mine either.

Islam easy explained.

You didn't answer mine either. But don't worry, your question was a complete waste of time, and so was mine, so I won't be answering your question, you don't need to answer mine either.

I asked mine first and it was relevant to your poor rationalization. Until you answer that, your follow-up question is moot.

I asked mine first and it was relevant to your poor rationalization. Until you answer that, your follow-up question is moot.

You think it was relevant? I'm sorry for you.

You compared ubiquitous Muslim terrorism to anomalous pedophile priests. I referenced the numbers, you never responded.

You compared ubiquitous Muslim terrorism to anomalous pedophile priests. I referenced the numbers, you never responded.

And this topic is about Muslim terrorism, not about pedophile priests. The point I was making was that most Catholic priests don't go around touching people, and most Muslims don't go around killing people.

I'm sorry you couldn't get that simple message and you felt that I had turned this topic into a thread about Catholic priests. Why the fuck you'd think that I have no idea, but hey.....

Islam easy explained.

Let's let some more Muslims in! Why not?

Forum List

Back