Muslim's just can't seem to get a break.....damn!!

Its breaking news....Paris has had an attack.....another eye for eye white guy, plowed into a group of muslims and now he's dead. This follows the London attack that happened a day or so ago. Not to mention the innocent 17 year old, some white guy beat to death here in America.....something that is really fucked up, cause they ain't doing shit here in America, so for that guy to beat this girl to death, I hope they fry his ass Hitler style. I would bet my last dollar, both Paris and London attacks, all coordinated and planned via some redneck website...intel community are you listening?

Anyways, man, if your a law abiding citizen, work hard, mind your own business and your muslim.....you can't get a break. The bad one's make you look bad and bring out the fear of everybody and make others want to punish you for it. These people are just in for non ending nightmare that seems never to end. That's why instead of fleeing your country, all of you should have stayed to fight for it....sadly other nations aren't willing to forgive so easily and the good people of Muslim faith, all will have to pay for it.

I will continue to pray for all people of good faith to step back and allow peace a chance....evil has to end somehow.
Since you are so color sensitive it appears that the man who killed the woman in America was a Latino, does that make a difference to you? Do you think that just because someone is Muslim bad things are not suppose to happen to them?
Just because his last name is Perez does not make him hispanic. His mammie could have married a mexican....besides, he looks like a beat up white boy to me...next observation?
Wow were you high during basic biology? Lets examine your statement.

"Just because his name is Perez doesn't make him hispanic. His Mammie could have married a Mexican"

Perez is a Hispanic name so unless he's black and was a slave of some guy named Perez the likelihood of someone in his family being of hispanic origin is around 99.9%. Now if his "mammie" married a Mexican, most Mexican's being of Hispanic descent on some level, I'd say that if his Mammie married a Mexican that makes him definitely hispanic. It's not like you're going to find some 100% Russian guy named Boris Perez. :rolleyes:
Listen, there was a guy named Abe Lincoln...I doubt very much if he was a jew.....bottom line, spare me.....and nothing will change the fact that most of these attacks are either muslim or rednecks...now either own your fuckin warped history or find a hole and hide, either way, dear, I stand by my comments!!
And yet according to FBI statistics 48 percent of the murders of whites and blacks are committed by 13 percent of the population.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Its breaking news....Paris has had an attack.....another eye for eye white guy, plowed into a group of muslims and now he's dead. This follows the London attack that happened a day or so ago. Not to mention the innocent 17 year old, some white guy beat to death here in America.....something that is really fucked up, cause they ain't doing shit here in America, so for that guy to beat this girl to death, I hope they fry his ass Hitler style. I would bet my last dollar, both Paris and London attacks, all coordinated and planned via some redneck website...intel community are you listening?

Anyways, man, if your a law abiding citizen, work hard, mind your own business and your muslim.....you can't get a break. The bad one's make you look bad and bring out the fear of everybody and make others want to punish you for it. These people are just in for non ending nightmare that seems never to end. That's why instead of fleeing your country, all of you should have stayed to fight for it....sadly other nations aren't willing to forgive so easily and the good people of Muslim faith, all will have to pay for it.

I will continue to pray for all people of good faith to step back and allow peace a chance....evil has to end somehow.
Since you are so color sensitive it appears that the man who killed the woman in America was a Latino, does that make a difference to you? Do you think that just because someone is Muslim bad things are not suppose to happen to them?
Just because his last name is Perez does not make him hispanic. His mammie could have married a mexican....besides, he looks like a beat up white boy to me...next observation?
Wow were you high during basic biology? Lets examine your statement.

"Just because his name is Perez doesn't make him hispanic. His Mammie could have married a Mexican"

Perez is a Hispanic name so unless he's black and was a slave of some guy named Perez the likelihood of someone in his family being of hispanic origin is around 99.9%. Now if his "mammie" married a Mexican, most Mexican's being of Hispanic descent on some level, I'd say that if his Mammie married a Mexican that makes him definitely hispanic. It's not like you're going to find some 100% Russian guy named Boris Perez. :rolleyes:
Listen, there was a guy named Abe Lincoln...I doubt very much if he was a jew.....bottom line, spare me.....and nothing will change the fact that most of these attacks are either muslim or rednecks...now either own your fuckin warped history or find a hole and hide, either way, dear, I stand by my comments!!
I think you bes on to something. President Johnson.......he was a real dick.

Rednecks in London and Paris? You really need to get your stereotypes straight. And as is typical of the left, a hispanic commits a horrific crime and of course it's whitey's fault. Critical thinking skills of a doorknob.

The Nazis hired a Communist to burn down the Reichstag, so I would not be surprised if that's what happened here. The imam went to a lot of trouble to keep the terrorist alive, that's for sure. He's been prepped to tell the cops how much he hates the Muslims, I figure.

Forum List

Back