Muslims of early America

But why don't Liberals want to live in Islamic countries?

Because they don't believe what they say and have no real interest in 'human rights'; all the know is some rich white people who don't pay any taxes and will never have to live next to the scum will give them free stuff if they whine enough, people like Pelosi, Feinstein, and Uncle Bernie and Company.

You as a proud MAGA bigot here are things that you take for granted daily, and that contributed to today's advancements, technology and made our lives enjoyable are all Muslim contributions.

Rubbish. Islam was spread by murdering thieving parasites, and they can't claim anything that was developed by local cultures; the vast majority were illiterates, so most scholars would be from Christian, Greek,Persian, and Jewish peoples. your ilk were too busy raping little boys, beheading captives, robbing houses, etc. to do anything resembling scholarship.

Algebra....try and build anything without it.

Try getting real; that came from India, as did the number zero.

Algorithms without them we would be still in the dark ages

Ditto. Not a shred of evidence of it being 'invented' by a Muslim, and so on and so on; you're just too stupid to pull off this rubbish, is all. Stick to murdering each other over goat thefts and water holes, your real skill sets.
ok let's start again and slowly.

Algebra and Algorithms are arabic developed by muslims scholars.

Go prove this wrong.
Rubbish. Islam was spread by murdering thieving parasites, and they can't claim anything that was developed by local cultures; the vast majority were illiterates, so most scholars would be from Christian, Greek,Persian, and Jewish peoples. your ilk were too busy raping little boys, beheading captives, robbing houses, etc. to do anything resembling scholarship.

Ditto. Not a shred of evidence of it being 'invented' by a Muslim, and so on and so on; you're just too stupid to pull off this rubbish, is all. Stick to murdering each other over goat thefts and water holes, your real skill sets.

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove they were invented by Muslim scholars first. Obviously you can't.
I'm going to leave it at this...I blame the US education system. You are a bulb sir.
The US education system didn't teach Picaro his hate. US education respects other cultures. Another hater taught him to be so hateful that a culture over a thousand years old that has spread all over the world can't be allowed to take credit for ANYTHING positive. He's ridiculous.

BTW, the ancient Greek Diophantus is also credited with being the father of algebra, but if you actually look at the history of algebra and mathematics in general, new things build on the things before it, with contributors from many civilizations over time. Your Muslim friend named Algebra and made it its own branch of mathematics, developing it beyond the simple concepts introduced earlier.

A pox on all their houses.

(only kidding.....well, sort of)
Well said and agreed, thank you.

and if true , well they sure used that 'algebra' to build some mighty zhitty zhithole countries , religion and societies eh OldLady ??

Well, obviously they burned all those books and libraries because they were all already so educated and into science n stuff they just didn't need them any more. the fact that the loons only have one Persian noble family sponsoring scholarship for less than 100 years in GagDad and another 'renaissance' a few hundred years later in Spain that wasn't actually Muslim at all while everything in between and since is one giant wasteland of corruption and routine murders for sport doesn't seem to matter much to the 'Enlightened' of today apparently.

well , a few years ago the 'moroccans' were having food riots so i guess that these really advance 'moroccans' are pretty advanced [in algebra'] and at keeping their population skinny .

But why don't Liberals want to live in Islamic countries?

Because they don't believe what they say and have no real interest in 'human rights'; all the know is some rich white people who don't pay any taxes and will never have to live next to the scum will give them free stuff if they whine enough, people like Pelosi, Feinstein, and Uncle Bernie and Company.

You as a proud MAGA bigot here are things that you take for granted daily, and that contributed to today's advancements, technology and made our lives enjoyable are all Muslim contributions.

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove this wrong.

I'm going to leave it at this...I blame the US education system. You are a bulb sir.
The US education system didn't teach Picaro his hate. US education respects other cultures. Another hater taught him to be so hateful that a culture over a thousand years old that has spread all over the world can't be allowed to take credit for ANYTHING positive. He's ridiculous.

BTW, the ancient Greek Diophantus is also credited with being the father of algebra, but if you actually look at the history of algebra and mathematics in general, new things build on the things before it, with contributors from many civilizations over time. Your Muslim friend named Algebra and made it its own branch of mathematics, developing it beyond the simple concepts introduced earlier.

And here we have the standard resort to pop psycho-babble from the usual deranged Burb Brats, who really can't stand it that white Xians have done a much better job than any others on the planet, and like all good little Useful Idiots will react to any criticism of a violent political ideology that makes Nazis look like Mother Teresa with whatever inane rubbish.some PC 'academic' deviant tells them to.

and all through History from what i understand Whites have always been the minority of the world . So yeah , 'whites' have done pretty good i guess .

yeah----the PYRAMIDS too----also MUSLIM. One of my faves is the concept of MUSLIM ARCHITECTURE------I got news----there ain't none---
it is all Egyptian and Byzantine------the only muslim architecture is a
tent made from smelly goat skins

they get their domes directly from Greek Byzantium, and Jewish engineers designed and built the Gardens of Damascus and most of the other 'wonders'. Without them most Arabs would still be living in mud huts. Oh wait, they still do ...

and all through History from what i understand Whites have always been the minority of the world . So yeah , 'whites' have done pretty good i guess .

They wouldn't be hated so much if they hadn't done well. They also documented a lot of their 'bad' stuff as well, something almost no other peoples did hence all the info on 'whitey' while next to nothing from Asian or ME 'cultures' on their less than noble historical records, until recent centuries.

'muslims' didn't come along until about the 7th century and yet the Greeks , Romans were long before the 'muslims' . As far as Pyramids , muslims came along long after the Pyramids were built from what i hear . So , hey , i am open to Correction if i am wrong .

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove this wrong.

28 Indian Inventions that changed the world.
but on the other hand they drink from the Ganges river, so many they are aren't so smart
Not all do. To them they think most ameeicans are dumb, when they move here they excell academically and surpass caucasian kids.

yes they do-----Hindus EXCEL in math and science. -----that which muslims CLAIM actually came from INDIA -----I knew that -----does your IMAM admit
it during the weekly Khutbah Juaat feces fling?

yeah----the PYRAMIDS too----also MUSLIM. One of my faves is the concept of MUSLIM ARCHITECTURE------I got news----there ain't none---
it is all Egyptian and Byzantine------the only muslim architecture is a
tent made from smelly goat skins

they get their domes directly from Greek Byzantium, and Jewish engineers designed and built the Gardens of Damascus and most of the other 'wonders'. Without them most Arabs would still be living in mud huts. Oh wait, they still do ...

actually tents-----with a camel's ass at the front tent flap

and if true , well they sure used that 'algebra' to build some mighty zhitty zhithole countries , religion and societies eh OldLady ??

Well, obviously they burned all those books and libraries because they were all already so educated and into science n stuff they just didn't need them any more. the fact that the loons only have one Persian noble family sponsoring scholarship for less than 100 years in GagDad and another 'renaissance' a few hundred years later in Spain that wasn't actually Muslim at all while everything in between and since is one giant wasteland of corruption and routine murders for sport doesn't seem to matter much to the 'Enlightened' of today apparently.
You just keep on proving that you are dumb founded.

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove this wrong.

And here we have the standard resort to pop psycho-babble from the usual deranged Burb Brats, who really can't stand it that white Xians have done a much better job than any others on the planet, and like all good little Useful Idiots will react to any criticism of a violent political ideology that makes Nazis look like Mother Teresa with whatever inane rubbish.some PC 'academic' deviant tells them to.
Here I know you dont have the patience to read books or the money to visit historical sites and you get your info from the web.
Go and debunk this with your alt facts, and keep on feeding your hate.

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove this wrong.

Here I know you dont have the patience to read books or the money to visit historical sites and you get your info from the web.

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some psuedo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.

Go prove this wrong.

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some psuedo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.

Short version of above:

:lalala:

Go prove this wrong.

Short version of above:

:lalala:

As soon as somebody types the word 'pseudo-intellectual' anywhere on the net, Pogo shows up and starts providing us all with examples from his own repertoire of fake history. go ahead, Speedy, wow us with the latest talking points from the DNC and other non-news sources.

Go prove this wrong.

Go prove this wrong.

Issa ---try getting your info from REALITY ---not from the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling or paid sophists who struggle to find that elusive and
non existent entity----"muslim science" ---<<<< there ain't none. The hindus and greeks did the math, the Zoroastrians did the astronomy, the Egyptians and Byzantine did the architecture, pagan greek Galen did the medical science and the arab muslims claim it because it EXISTED in and came from lands stolen in the "glorious age of Islamic barbaric conquest" I speak and write in English-----but the Anglican protestants cannot claim my sublime
mind. Did you know that even Arabic script is not from Arabia? ----it is
Persian (read that ZOROASTRIAN)

bz-5cea61bd81f4a (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back