Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
well good but not a big deal as everyone called upon to contribute should contribute . 30,000 dollars is cheap publicity . Mafia gives to charity .

KKK gives to charity and does highway cleanups sponsored by KKK I think !!

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)

Sad, no matter what they do some just accuse them of being bad or not doing enough and voila....

Usually the ones who say they arent doing enough also arent doing shit themselves but thats how that works now, doesnt it

Turning in names of suspected future terrorists would go a lot further.

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

You realize their ability to raise millions upon millions upon millions...

but wait, that money is earmarked for Isis.

I guess this is one of those "It's the thought that counts" moments......
That comes out to a whopping $857 bucks per victim.
And those donations were probably done by lefty Isis sympathizers in a lame attempt to convince the world that really, muslims are really cool and we should keep waving them across the border.

You will need a more credible source than Al-Jazeera!

But that is what far left drones do when they run a narrative!

And those donations were probably done by lefty Isis sympathizers in a lame attempt to convince the world that really, muslims are really cool and we should keep waving them across the border.

They really collected $250.000......
The $30.000 is what was left after the donation to the muslim brotherhood.

I am not impressed--------14 dead and 17 wounded for the glory of allah------
like about $1000 each? -----------of course I am not quibbling amount----
how about calling a spade a spade and naming the filthy bitch whore
Tashfeen Malik the pile of shit she was---------give it a week---Pakistan will
name a street or a school for children in her memory----the SHAHIDA
Tashfeen. The name TASHFEEN will get popular now thruout the UMMAH

Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

LOL....The victims were all democrats.
And why should I pay for the foolishness of our president? I find it rather amusing that you expect someone else to pay when you dont hold your messiah responsible for jack shit!

LOL....The victims were all democrats.
And why should I pay for the foolishness of our president? I find it rather amusing that you expect someone else to pay when you dont hold your messiah responsible for jack shit!
There you go. And how come the only ones here using the term "messiah" for our President are crazy RWrs?

Forum List

Back