Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)

You will need a more credible source than Al-Jazeera!

But that is what far left drones do when they run a narrative!

Muslim Initiative Is Raising Money For San Bernardino Shooting Victims

Muslim groups raising money for black churches burned in the South

"These haircuts make a difference:" Members of Muslim group offer free haircuts to homeless in Milwaukee

Muslims raise over $55,000 for San Bernardino Families - Imams Online

Business News World - Muslim groups raise funds for victims of San Bernardino shootings
You do realize a huge portion of Isis funding, hundreds of millions, comes to them via Muslim charitable organizations, right? How stupid are you?

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?
Poor baby....I see I've struck a nerve.

Wrong! But typical far left drone wanting others to do what they will not do themselves..
I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Another example of why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
I guess this is one of those "It's the thought that counts" moments......
That comes out to a whopping $857 bucks per victim.
Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

She's not the one criticizing contributions.

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.
And of course we dont know how many none muslims donated.

Propaganda money. They see Americans waking up and getting ready to elect a president who is not concerned about PC and not so sympathetic to them.

Wrong! But typical far left drone wanting others to do what they will not do themselves..

Still crying, Kosh?

See how the far left can not accept the fact they want others to do what they will not..
I'm not the one crying about Muslims donating to the victims in San Bernadino. You're sobbing all over your con-federate flag crying towel/

No one here is crying about that, only in far left drone land..

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

"These haircuts make a difference:" Members of Muslim group offer free haircuts to homeless in Milwaukee

Business News World - Muslim groups raise funds for victims of San Bernardino shootings
At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong - not "all Muslims" are "terrorists."

Yes far

Still crying, Kosh?

See how the far left can not accept the fact they want others to do what they will not..
I'm not the one crying about Muslims donating to the victims in San Bernadino. You're sobbing all over your con-federate flag crying towel/

You've completely soaked your con-federate flag crying towel with your tears.....time to pull out another one.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.

Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?

Says the far left drone!

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.

In one of the articles I read they were striving for 50,000 and if it went over, they would donate the overage to the center that was targeted in the attack. :)

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong - not "all Muslims" are "terrorists."

Yes far
Still crying, Kosh?

You've completely soaked your con-federate flag crying towel with your tears.....time to pull out another one.

Another far left drone running a narrative and proving that the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS..

Says the far left drone!

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.

Says the far left drone!

In one of the articles I read they were striving for 50,000 and if it went over, they would donate the overage to the center that was targeted in the attack. :)

Sure you have read a lot of propaganda and then you post it here!

To bad your source is not creditable..

Says the far left drone!

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.
Nah, you won't. Why lie?

Says the far left drone!

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

I guess you'll never know.....because we both know it wont happen.

Says the far left drone!

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

Oh the hatred from the far left drones that will deny any and all truths...

Says the far left drone!

Which source? I gave you several.

Which source? I gave you several.

Al Jazeera is the only source I have seen you post!

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

I guess you'll never know.....because we both know it wont happen.
Let's watch together to see if this happens:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2015/12/muslim_leader_calling_for_dc_anti_isis_rally

Hopefully more than "American Spring".

well good but not a big deal as everyone called upon to contribute should contribute . 30,000 dollars is cheap publicity . Mafia gives to charity .

Mafia gives a lot more------in fact Mafia even supports the families of some of the
people THEY send to "sleep with the fishes" weird but true

Forum List

Back