Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Another example of why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
She's not the one criticizing contributions.

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.
And of course we dont know how many none muslims donated.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally
Muslims Against ISIS Bring The Protests Fox News Says Don't Exist - Counter Current News
Muslims Protest Against ISIS In Washington DC
Shiite Muslims hold anti-terrorism rally in Washington

Now go move the goalposts.

Thats all well and good but all I saw was a few dozen and plans for a march.
I want to see the streets filled with muslim protestors.
in other words....it will never be good enough.

"There were only 100,000!!! How many Muslims are in that state?! Thats what I thought!"

"Only a half million marched? There are 3 million Muslims in the US...do the math! It's all BS"

Which source? I gave you several.

Al Jazeera is the only source I have seen you post!
Maybe if you actually read posts instead of crying.

Says the far left drone promoting their hatred of anything not far left..
Not hate....but I do feel sorry for you and your limited vocabulary.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their hate filled comments!
^ As I said about pitying you and your limited vocabulary.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.

Muslims Against ISIS Bring The Protests Fox News Says Don't Exist - Counter Current News

"There were only 100,000!!! How many Muslims are in this country?! Thats what I thought!"

"Only a half million marched? There are 3 million Muslims in the US...do the math! It's all BS"

Well, they can't help but get more than "American Spring" did.

"There were only 100,000!!! How many Muslims are in that state?! Thats what I thought!"

Funny...the BLM seems to have no trouble rounding up protestors.

Al Jazeera is the only source I have seen you post!
Maybe if you actually read posts instead of crying.

Says the far left drone promoting their hatred of anything not far left..
Not hate....but I do feel sorry for you and your limited vocabulary.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their hate filled comments!
^ As I said about pitying you and your limited vocabulary.

More irony impairment from the far left drones!

And thats how the peanut gallery works

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)

Sad, no matter what they do some just accuse them of being bad or not doing enough and voila....

Usually the ones who say they arent doing enough also arent doing shit themselves but thats how that works now, doesnt it
holy shit does that sound familiar,

I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

to what goal posts do you refer?

And thats how the peanut gallery works

You far left drones should know that one all too well!

I agree, but it's a start.

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Sad, no matter what they do some just accuse them of being bad or not doing enough and voila....

Usually the ones who say they arent doing enough also arent doing shit themselves but thats how that works now, doesnt it

Yep, its the bullshit excuse used toward any group that a person doesnt like.

Aww look, another pro-Islam puff thread by "Coyote".

What's your job anyways? Smuggling Islamists across the border?

I guess this is one of those "It's the thought that counts" moments......
That comes out to a whopping $857 bucks per victim.
Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

LOL....The victims were all democrats.
And why should I pay for the foolishness of our president? I find it rather amusing that you expect someone else to pay when you dont hold your messiah responsible for jack shit!
There you go. And how come the only ones here using the term "messiah" for our President are crazy RWrs?
cause we call a spade a spade.

You do forget, they get paid...

Funny...the BLM seems to have no trouble rounding up protestors.

Yep, its the bullshit excuse used toward any group that a person doesnt like.
Yep,

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Check this out! This Imam is mobilizing for an anti ISIS march in Washington. Awesome. I just put up a thread about it.

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally: Kudos for Imam Talal Eid | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back