Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)

You will need a more credible source than Al-Jazeera!

But that is what far left drones do when they run a narrative!

Muslim Initiative Is Raising Money For San Bernardino Shooting Victims

Muslim groups raising money for black churches burned in the South

"These haircuts make a difference:" Members of Muslim group offer free haircuts to homeless in Milwaukee

Muslims raise over $55,000 for San Bernardino Families - Imams Online

Business News World - Muslim groups raise funds for victims of San Bernardino shootings
At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong - not "all Muslims" are "terrorists."
who said that? now you're just makin up shit.

I guess this is one of those "It's the thought that counts" moments......
That comes out to a whopping $857 bucks per victim.
Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Thats only if you dont consider thoughts and prayers to be more valuable than money lol
hell, even that's more than you gave.

Nope, I prayed twice as much as they did.

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Check this out! This Imam is mobilizing for an anti ISIS march in Washington. Awesome. I just put up a thread about it.

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally: Kudos for Imam Talal Eid | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I look forward to the 14 Muslims marching.

You will need a more credible source than Al-Jazeera!

But that is what far left drones do when they run a narrative!

Muslim Initiative Is Raising Money For San Bernardino Shooting Victims

Muslim groups raising money for black churches burned in the South

"These haircuts make a difference:" Members of Muslim group offer free haircuts to homeless in Milwaukee

Muslims raise over $55,000 for San Bernardino Families - Imams Online

Business News World - Muslim groups raise funds for victims of San Bernardino shootings
At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong - not "all Muslims" are "terrorists."

Yes far
Another example of why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!
Still crying, Kosh?

See how the far left can not accept the fact they want others to do what they will not..
I'm not the one crying about Muslims donating to the victims in San Bernadino. You're sobbing all over your con-federate flag crying towel/

No one here is crying about that, only in far left drone land..
You've completely soaked your con-federate flag crying towel with your tears.....time to pull out another one.
dissing american dead still. You are a libturd

I guess this is one of those "It's the thought that counts" moments......
That comes out to a whopping $857 bucks per victim.
Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Thats only if you dont consider thoughts and prayers to be more valuable than money lol
hell, even that's more than you gave.

Nope, I prayed twice as much as they did.
I doubt that, but that's your conscience not mine.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.
And of course we dont know how many none muslims donated.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally
Muslims Against ISIS Bring The Protests Fox News Says Don't Exist - Counter Current News
Muslims Protest Against ISIS In Washington DC
Shiite Muslims hold anti-terrorism rally in Washington

Now go move the goalposts.

Thats all well and good but all I saw was a few dozen and plans for a march.
I want to see the streets filled with muslim protestors.
in other words....it will never be good enough.

"There were only 100,000!!! How many Muslims are in that state?! Thats what I thought!"

"Only a half million marched? There are 3 million Muslims in the US...do the math! It's all BS"

You and I know that if half a million Muslims marched on Washington, the RW would be terrified.

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Who else raised money for the victims? Anyone?

Republican and ISIS have a common enemy: moderate Muslims.

There are over millions of moderate non-violent Muslims in the world. They don't take the Koran any more seriously than the millions of Christians who celebrate Christmas but don't subscribe to a literal reading of the Bible.

The existence of moderate Muslims is why you can have nations like Turkey and Jordan, which are friendly with the west.

The way to defeat terrorism is to partner with and empower non-violent Muslims to expunge the radicals.

But the Republicans and ISIS don't want to empower moderates because they each need fear to seize and maintain power. Republicans use fear of Muslims to get elected and increase military budgets. ISIS uses fear over the west to radicalize moderate Muslims.

ISIS and the Republicans benefit from terrorism and the fear it causes. Without it, their claim to power goes down.

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Fundraiser for just one of the families: $200,000. Want to keep going?
Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000

Yes far
Still crying, Kosh?

See how the far left can not accept the fact they want others to do what they will not..
I'm not the one crying about Muslims donating to the victims in San Bernadino. You're sobbing all over your con-federate flag crying towel/

You've completely soaked your con-federate flag crying towel with your tears.....time to pull out another one.
I am proud to be a liberal.....and those who died in rebellion against the United States gave up the right to be called Americans.

There are over millions of moderate non-violent Muslims in the world. They don't take the Koran any more seriously than the millions of Christians who celebrate Christmas but don't subscribe to a literal reading of the Bible.

The existence of moderate Muslims is why you can have nations like Turkey and Jordan, which are friendly with the west.

The way to defeat terrorism is to partner with and empower non-violent Muslims to expunge the radicals.

But the Republicans and ISIS don't want to empower moderates because they each need fear to seize and maintain power. Republicans use fear of Muslims to get elected and increase military budgets. ISIS uses fear over the west to radicalize moderate Muslims.

ISIS and the Republicans benefit from terrorism and the fear it causes. Without it, their claim to power goes down.
No such thing as moderate.
Silence is approval.

Yes far

I am proud to be a liberal.....and those who died in rebellion against the United States gave up the right to be called Americans.
And those that founded this nation hated big government.
So your anti founding fathers.

And they are both Far RWrs.

Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?

Yes far

why? They wanted a different america, it was their's to fight. what don't you get there bubba?

Silence is approval.
Can we use that for all cases? I don't remember you marching in protest against the Sandy Hook slaughter. Silence is approval.

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?
You really that stupid?
That's a rhetorical question.

Yes far

why? They wanted a different america, it was their's to fight. what don't you get there bubba?
Yes...and they lost. You support traitorous losers?

Silence is approval.
Can we use that for all cases? I don't remember you marching in protest against the Sandy Hook slaughter. Silence is approval.
As soon as you hear of a Muslim stopping violence, give me a call.

You really that stupid?
That's a rhetorical question.

I take it that you don't then.

Forum List

Back