Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

Yes far
No one here is crying about that, only in far left drone land..
You've completely soaked your con-federate flag crying towel with your tears.....time to pull out another one.
dissing american dead still. You are a libturd
I am proud to be a liberal.....and those who died in rebellion against the United States gave up the right to be called Americans.
why? They wanted a different america, it was their's to fight. what don't you get there bubba?
Yes...and they lost. You support traitorous losers?
traitorous how?

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Who else raised money for the victims? Anyone?
Fundraiser for just one of the families: $200,000. Want to keep going?
Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?
You really that stupid?
That's a rhetorical question.

I take it that you don't then.
Yeah, only one victim has a fundraiser.
image.jpeg

Muslims can't be trusted, and because a handful of them gave a small amount of money to Islamic terrorist's victims doesn't make them trustworthy. They are known for their deceptive tactics. The solution is for them to leave.

Thousands donated to fund for San Bernardino shooting victim family | Christian News on Christian Today
Event will be held in Fontana to honor victims of San Bernardino tragedy; GoFundMe pages for victims' families are established

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)
Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?
You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

I'm sure there are plenty...I was trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money.

Also, why it's so important to you to demean efforts by people trying to raise money to help.

You were demeaning in implying others hadn't when you hadn't checked. Just saying...

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

I'm sure there are plenty...I was trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money.

Also, why it's so important to you to demean efforts by people trying to raise money to help.

You were demeaning in implying others hadn't when you hadn't checked. Just saying...
You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

I was asking if anyone else had after a series of posts ridiculing the fundraising.

Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.

How long have you been on this board?

You know that does not cut it!

But hey way to set the example!

Set examples of what? Against HATRED? Like you .......I have several Muslim employees in my company. I've known them for at least 19 years or so. They are loving dedicated people more than you can imagine. I do not gave problem with them leaving my grand kids if needed.
They are very angry with their fellow Muslims about any kind terrorist act.

I can understand some fears as to whether the money will make it to the victims, but I am going to go on faith that most money raised by anyone will make it to them.
You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

I was asking if anyone else had after a series of posts ridiculing the fundraising.

Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.

How long have you been on this board?

You know that does not cut it!

But hey way to set the example!

Set examples of what? Against HATRED? Like you .......I have several Muslim employees in my company. I've known them for at least 19 years or so. They are loving dedicated people more than you can imagine. I do not gave problem with them leaving my grand kids if needed.
They are very angry with their fellow Muslims about any kind terrorist act.

More far left hatred being put on display!

The only hatred here is from the far left drone like yourself!

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

I have yet to me a actual radical Muslim here in Houston, and know many that are good people that love their community and city as much as the next person.

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

And no one was ridiculing the fund raising..

Mocking is something the far left does not handle well when it done to them..

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

Why do you think all Muslims are fundraising?

I have yet to me a actual radical Muslim here in Houston, and know many that are good people that love their community and city as much as the next person.

And no one has a problem with them.

They don't walk up and tell you they're radical muslims, idiot.

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

Why do you think all Muslims are fundraising?
Hmmm...they donate a half billion to Isis...

and 30,000 to Isis victims.

Hmmmm.....

You are the fucking idiot you worthless piece of filth!

To you everyone that is not a Lily White WASP is a danger to your worthless life, so it does not surprise me you can not understand not every Muslim is a radical.

Also you worthless filth I worked in the Engineering field and also Medical Field for more than twenty years and have met many Muslims that are better than you will ever be!

Finally, I doubt you have done anything to help the families of the victims or the surviving victims, and you scuff at the money donated by the Muslim community?

Please write some more stupidity because the reality is you're no better than the ISIL bitch that got killed!

Lies. I was told by a friend on Facebook the other day they are all terrorists waiting to be activated.

You are the fucking idiot you worthless piece of filth!

To you everyone that is not a Lily White WASP is a danger to your worthless life, so it does not surprise me you can not understand not every Muslim is a radical.

Also you worthless filth I worked in the Engineering field and also Medical Field for more than twenty years and have met many Muslims that are better than you will ever be!

Finally, I doubt you have done anything to help the families of the victims or the surviving victims, and you scuff at the money donated by the Muslim community?

Please write some more stupidity because the reality is you're no better than the ISIL bitch that got killed!

Ah, another supporter of terrorism. Nice to make your acquaintance, you traitorous scumbag.

Forum List

Back