Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

Koshergrl, there are good Muslims. Not all are devout Islamists. Unfortunately, I think many have remained silent out of fear.
One of my good friends over 36 years ago was from Iran. We dated for awhile. When the revolution started there, he had major fears for the safety of his remaining family members still in Iran. He was Americanized, in all ways. I moved across country about that time and lost contact with him, so don't know what happened to his family. I have known others, as well, that chose to cherish, accept and live the American way of life.
Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.
I believe you one thousand percent. You and coyote and doc are the usmb jihad trifecta.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Another example of why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
She's not the one criticizing contributions.

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.
And of course we dont know how many none muslims donated.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.
Nah, you won't. Why lie?

Oh the hatred from the far left drones that will deny any and all truths...
You have no idea what truth is.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.

In one of the articles I read they were striving for 50,000 and if it went over, they would donate the overage to the center that was targeted in the attack. :)

Sure you have read a lot of propaganda and then you post it here!

To bad your source is not creditable..

Which source? I gave you several.

Al Jazeera is the only source I have seen you post!
Maybe if you actually read posts instead of crying.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.
Nah, you won't. Why lie?

I guess you'll never know.....because we both know it wont happen.
Let's watch together to see if this happens:

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally

Hopefully more than "American Spring".

Hasn't happened now has it.
We'll see just how far they are willing to go to save their own asses because they know the shit is about to hit the fan.

Koshergrl, there are good Muslims. Not all are devout Islamists. Unfortunately, I think many have remained silent out of fear.
One of my good friends over 36 years ago was from Iran. We dated for awhile. When the revolution started there, he had major fears for the safety of his remaining family members still in Iran. He was Americanized, in all ways. I moved across country about that time and lost contact with him, so don't know what happened to his family. I have known others, as well, that chose to cherish, accept and live the American way of life.
Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.
I believe you one thousand percent. You and coyote and doc are the usmb jihad trifecta.
I never said there weren't. Unfortunately, the Islamic state is hell bent on recruiting a n d killing, which means Muslims are a security risk. It's not personal. I still like Sunni man.

Depoo------sorry to bust your bubble-----but people from IRAN----especially back then---ie before 1979 were perfectly normal ----generally those educated people who began to flee way back in the 1960s-------I dated a few too. I do not know how Iranian muslims still in iran are------but , IN GENERAL back then ---Iranian muslims besides a weird sense of humor were normals

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

We'll see just how far they are willing to go to save their own asses because they know the shit is about to hit the fan.
Did you notice it was called for 2 days ago? Let's watch to see if it happens. But you and I know, even if it does, your opinion won't change one iota.

In one of the articles I read they were striving for 50,000 and if it went over, they would donate the overage to the center that was targeted in the attack. :)

Says the far left drone promoting their hatred of anything not far left..

I never said there weren't. Unfortunately, the Islamic state is hell bent on recruiting a n d killing, which means Muslims are a security risk. It's not personal. I still like Sunni man.

It's the typical liberal response.
We dont like obama because we're racist and hate all blacks,never mind that he's destroying the country.

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

Did you notice it was called for 2 days ago? Let's watch to see if it happens. But you and I know, even if it does, your opinion won't change one iota.

Got to promote the hatred of the far left and push the narrative at all costs!

Not hate....but I do feel sorry for you and your limited vocabulary.

Wrong! But typical far left drone wanting others to do what they will not do themselves..
I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

Muslims Against ISIS Bring The Protests Fox News Says Don't Exist - Counter Current News
Muslims Protest Against ISIS In Washington DC
Shiite Muslims hold anti-terrorism rally in Washington

Now go move the goalposts.

Nah, you won't. Why lie?

No shit dumbass.
Which is why I mentioned that it hasn't happened,we'll see what kind of turnout they get.

Not hate....but I do feel sorry for you and your limited vocabulary.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their hate filled comments!

One thing that I have noticed on this board concerning American muslims who are trying to make a positive difference for our country and the local community where they live.

They are continually derided and mocked for either not doing enough, or having ulterior motives for their good works.

Then in the next breath, these same posters accuse them of not getting with the program and assimilating. ..... :cool:

I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

Muslims Against ISIS Bring The Protests Fox News Says Don't Exist - Counter Current News
Muslims Protest Against ISIS In Washington DC
Shiite Muslims hold anti-terrorism rally in Washington

Now go move the goalposts.

Thats all well and good but all I saw was a few dozen and plans for a march.
I want to see the streets filled with muslim protestors.

Sadly, what I have seen and been told, is the religion began to take a turn for the worst in the 70's. Their enlightenment was in progress in certain areas, had been for awhile, since at least the 50's. and it was frowned upon by others that strove to bring it back to the dark ages, through fear, intimidation, and death. Radicals began hijacking it again. All one has to do is look at Afghanistan and how modern it was in the 50's. Iran was the same.

Hopefully they can fight to get their own freedoms back, to move back out of the dark ages.

Forum List

Back