Muslims should probably wear veils

Dead ones anyway.

Just Updated – 12/7/15 @8:05pm – Warning ! Pictures are Graphic – SAN BERNARDINO SLAUGHTER (Video) | VIEWS AND THOUGHTS – Tell us what you think – Click here to return to the home page

Warning: graphic images of the dead San Bernardino terrorists including a close-up of the dead male's head and what happens when a bullet enters it. Think JFK...
Guns, doing what they best...
Here we go again you mourning that a couple stone killers are dead
All deaths by gun are the same. 14 + 2 = 16.
Commie prick.

Why do you like mass murderers so much?
I don't, which is why I want to want to ban their deadly toys. The question is, why don't you?
like fertilizer?
That just needs controls on it, like most things that can be used as weapons but aren't designed solely to kill, like firearms.
water? forks? pain medicine? cars? knives?
Unless you mention something that is only designed to kill, usually humans, don't bother asking, the question has been answered.
YOU said it needs control. SO we must control water and forks?
Yes, THAT is how fuckin stupid you sound.

Dead ones anyway.

Just Updated – 12/7/15 @8:05pm – Warning ! Pictures are Graphic – SAN BERNARDINO SLAUGHTER (Video) | VIEWS AND THOUGHTS – Tell us what you think – Click here to return to the home page

Warning: graphic images of the dead San Bernardino terrorists including a close-up of the dead male's head and what happens when a bullet enters it. Think JFK...

Live by the sword then die by the sword...

They made the choice to go out in a blaze of glory, so do not blame the gun for their choice of how they wanted to die!
I blame the gun for the 16 dead...
Because you are a retard.

Dead ones anyway.

They made the choice to go out in a blaze of glory, so do not blame the gun for their choice of how they wanted to die!

What about the individual behind the gun?

No blame there?

No blame there?
Plenty, but I can't ban them. Those we are stuck with.

No blame there?

You can not ban the sale of firearms either, and as i have pointed out before you can remove the firearm from the equation and those like Tim McVeigh and the Boston Bombers would have still wreak their havoc on the general society...

So how do you stop them seeing the firearm was not the mode of destruction they used or how would you stop the next plane hijacker seeing the possibility of a firearm being used is almost zero?

Dead ones anyway.

If you can't see the difference between innocents who were murdered and the pieces of shit who did the murdering then you are brain dead
On the question of what killed all of them, there is no difference.

The answer is - and I am sure you heard it many times, because it is true - "guns don't kill people, people do".

Fourteen did not deserve to die. Two did.

No blame there?

You can not ban the sale of firearms either, and as i have pointed out before you can remove the firearm from the equation and those like Tim McVeigh and the Boston Bombers would have still wreak their havoc on the general society...

So how do you stop them seeing the firearm was not the mode of destruction they used or how would you stop the next plane hijacker seeing the possibility of a firearm being used is almost zero?
Do you have that in English?

And yes, we can ban guns. It's been done.

If you can't see the difference between innocents who were murdered and the pieces of shit who did the murdering then you are brain dead
On the question of what killed all of them, there is no difference.

The answer is - and I am sure you heard it many times, because it is true - "guns don't kill people, people do".

Fourteen did not deserve to die. Two did.
It doesn't matter, I still have 16 dead humans, all killed by a gun.

No blame there?

You understood what I wrote and dislike the fact that your solution is not going to stop the next mass murder in this country.

Banning guns will not prevent a killer from obtaining a weapon to use against the general society and to believe it will is just beyond stupid.

So tell me how would your banning of firearms prevented the Boston Bombing, OKC Bombing, the Atlanta Bombings, or the 9-11 attacks?

bet you dodge the question, right?

No blame there?

You understood what I wrote and dislike the fact that your solution is not going to stop the next mass murder in this country.

Banning guns will not prevent a killer from obtaining a weapon to use against the general society and to believe it will is just beyond stupid.

So tell me how would your banning of firearms prevented the Boston Bombing, OKC Bombing, the Atlanta Bombings, or the 9-11 attacks?

If you had been clear I wouldn't have asked. Banning guns works, other nations prove that and:

"So tell me how would your banning of firearms prevented the Boston Bombing, OKC Bombing, the Atlanta Bombings, or the 9-11 attacks?"

It wouldn't...

No blame there?

If you had been clear I wouldn't have asked. Banning guns works, other nations prove that and:

"So tell me how would your banning of firearms prevented the Boston Bombing, OKC Bombing, the Atlanta Bombings, or the 9-11 attacks?"

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

California has strict gun laws and how well did it work?

No, the reality is banning guns will do very little to curb criminal activity, but keep on dreaming!

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

No, the reality is banning guns will do very little to curb criminal activity, but keep on dreaming!
Japan...

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

Japan...

Does it stop acts of terrorism within the country borders or do the terrorists find another weapon to use in their killing spree?

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

Japan...

Does it stop acts of terrorism within the country borders or do the terrorists find another weapon to use in their killing spree?
It stops gun deaths.

Your reasoning leads to, there's no reason to ban flamethrowers, people will just use Molotov cocktails instead.

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

Japan...

It stops gun deaths.

Your reasoning leads to, there's no reason to ban flamethrowers, people will just use Molotov cocktails instead.

True...

I say arm everyone with a nuclear war head, and let see which idiot destroys humanity first!

So seeing banning firearms does not end the cycle of violence then tell me why not just ban the actual problem instead, and that is genocide all of humanity?

Seem simple to me, so why be against ending the very problem that causes all these deaths?

It wouldn't...

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

Japan...

It stops gun deaths.

True...

I say arm everyone with a nuclear war head, and let see which idiot destroys humanity first!

So seeing banning firearms does not end the cycle of violence then tell me why not just ban the actual problem instead, and that is genocide all of humanity?

Seem simple to me, so why be against ending the very problem that causes all these deaths?
There are better ways and worse ways to end the problem.

Banning Guns work?

France?

Norway?

Japan...

It stops gun deaths.

True...

Nah!

Genetic testing could allow a Cain slip past all the Abel's of the world, so that will not work.

Educating will not work because too many of those you attempt to educate will just eat their books and want pretty little pictures to look at.

Banning all destructive devices would bring us back to the same place we are at know and it mean aborting the human race.

Medicating the entire society will not work because someone will stop taking their dose and not see things black and white but the true color the world is in.

No, genocide or doing another Noah story but this time Noah drowns with his family is the best solution, what you say?

It stops gun deaths.

True...

Nah!

Genetic testing could allow a Cain slip past all the Abel's of the world, so that will not work.

Educating will not work because too many of those you attempt to educate will just eat their books and want pretty little pictures to look at.

Banning all destructive devices would bring us back to the same place we are at know and it mean aborting the human race.

Medicating the entire society will not work because someone will stop taking their dose and not see things black and white but the true color the world is in.

No, genocide or doing another Noah story but this time Noah drowns with his family is the best solution, what you say?
When I find the way to kill all humans in their sleep, I'll let you know. In the meantime let's try to keep the bloodshed to a minimum.

It stops gun deaths.

True...

Nah!

When I find the way to kill all humans in their sleep, I'll let you know. In the meantime let's try to keep the bloodshed to a minimum.

Oh, the sleep killing idea!

Go into their dream and kill them like a Ninja?

If you are able to get into my mind ( the lack of one ) please make sure to kill me while looking like Alicia Vikander and be naked!

Forum List

Back