Muslims Stone Jews At Temple Mount

I noticed the world goes out of it's way not to "offend" Muslims during their holidays. Seems Muslims go out of their way to harass Jews during theirs.

Temple Mount: Arabs Attack Jewish Visitors - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

I will keep them in my prayers, Bloodrock. This news report? I hope the world will sit up and take notice of this most vicious attack on the Jewish people!

This is the reason for Obadiahs prophecy:

Obadiah 1: 18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them, and there shall not be one remaining of the house of Esau, for the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

Then in Obadiah 1:19, 20,21 you see the Israelites shall take back Gaza - the House of Esau having ceased from the face of the earth for this is the recompense of those ( the house of Esau ) who have troubled the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph.

This is the prayer from my heart today unto the Lord,

Lord,

I have heard of your fame, I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD! Renew them in our day, in our time, make them known!

In thy wrath, remember mercy!

Habakkuk 3:2

Amen.

Every word of G-d is true and he shall surely fulfill the word He has spoken through His Hebrew prophets. His word shall not return back unto him void, but it shall go forth and perform the work it was sent to do!!

I noticed the world goes out of it's way not to "offend" Muslims during their holidays. Seems Muslims go out of their way to harass Jews during theirs.

Temple Mount: Arabs Attack Jewish Visitors - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News
Tolerance by the 'Peaceful Ones'?

You mean the Buddhists? They're not so tolerant either.
Buddhists in Myanmar Torch Muslim Homes and Shops - ABC News
It has to be the water. They shouldn't put water in plastic bottles. I was reading today where you shouldn't leave water bottles in cars. The heat releases carcinogens. That's why Buddhists are acting like they have Mad Cow disease.

Tolerance by the 'Peaceful Ones'?

You mean the Buddhists? They're not so tolerant either.
Buddhists in Myanmar Torch Muslim Homes and Shops - ABC News
It has to be the water. They shouldn't put water in plastic bottles. I was reading today where you shouldn't leave water bottles in cars. The heat releases carcinogens. That's why Buddhists are acting like they have Mad Cow disease.

:lol:

damn - you made me snort pepsi out my nose!

to bad they did not stone them back....and kill the lot of them.

I think you are right ...everybody should get stoned...:smoke:

Oh no Connery you didn't. Now I'll be humming that song in my head for the rest of the night!

Forum List

Back