Muslims

Several GLARING problems... FIRST would be NO one claimed Saddam Hussein aided AQ in the 9/11 planning or execution, in fact they made clear there was NO evidence to support that claim.

please show me where they did this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Yes the Dems were and are trying to dictate foriegn policy , Its what their constituients sent them to congress to do.

This last election and the current countries thought is that this war was force feed to us on the illusion that Iraq and 911 was tied together.

Over 70 % of america thought they were and to this day a substancial % of Rs still think that.

All the studies and reports have said there were none.

It is perfectly understandable for a country to stop a rouge president who has Lied to them and spilled American blood for the lie.

The majority of Americans aslo now understand that this is a war which is unwinable with troops.

BTW I dont hate you either but I have to admit I hate liars and to me saying someone is Lying about their motivations on such Important issues is tantamount to saying you hate them.

Sorry I jumped to that conclusion with you.

AGAIN gunny here is what I said.

President Bush did it on several occasions as did Vice President Cheney. I guess you just missed that in all the '"smoking gun" quotes you have of them saying otherwise?

Several GLARING problems... FIRST would be NO one claimed Saddam Hussein aided AQ in the 9/11 planning or execution, in fact they made clear there was NO evidence to support that claim.

please show me where they did this?

You truly don't get it, do you? YOU said the 'quotes' were in the links you provided. Little problem, they weren't. You wish to infer and we are all supposed to go along with that inference. Problem is, it's not a logical inference.

This last election and the current countries

Over 70 % of america thought they were and to this day a substancial % of Rs still think that.

thought is that this war was force feed to us on the illusion that Iraq and 911 was tied together.

you see a tie to AQ would tie them together.

ridiculing me as if it doesnt will not make you right , it just makes you dishonest.

"[Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi] went to Baghdad, he took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq, organized the Al Qaeda operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene," Cheney told Limbaugh. "This is Al Qaeda operating in Iraq. And as I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq."

Cheney, responding to moderator Gwen Ifill’s first question, said that “concern” about Iraq before the war had “specifically focused” on the fact that Saddam’s regime had been listed for years by the U.S. government as a “state sponsor of terror,” that Palestinian terrorist Abu Nidal operated out of Baghdad, that Saddam paid $25,000 to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers and that he had an “established relationship” with Al Qaeda.

The war on terror, you can't distinguish between al Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the war on terror.

One of the greatest dangers we face is that weapons of mass destruction might be passed to terrorists who would not hesitate to use those weapons. Saddam Hussein has longstanding, direct and continuing ties to terrorist networks. Senior members of Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda have met at least eight times since the early 1990s. Iraq has sent bomb-making and document forgery experts to work with al Qaeda. Iraq has also provided al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training. And an al Qaeda operative was sent to Iraq several times in the late 1990s for help in acquiring poisons and gases.

Your dishonesty is very apparent

These quote all imply that Sadam was aiding and abetting AQ

This last election and the current countries

thought is that this war was force feed to us on the illusion that Iraq and 911 was tied together.

you see a tie to AQ would tie them together.

ridiculing me as if it doesnt will not make you right , it just makes you dishonest.

And your repeating the same nonsense will never make you more correct. Just repetitive.

Saddam Hussein has longstanding, direct and continuing ties to terrorist networks. Senior members of Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda have met at least eight times since the early 1990s. Iraq has sent bomb-making and document forgery experts to work with al Qaeda. Iraq has also provided al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training. And an al Qaeda operative was sent to Iraq several times in the late 1990s for help in acquiring poisons and gases.

How can you say that about this quote , did you even read any of it?

Saddam Hussein has longstanding, direct and continuing ties to terrorist networks. Senior members of Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda have met at least eight times since the early 1990s. Iraq has sent bomb-making and document forgery experts to work with al Qaeda. Iraq has also provided al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training. And an al Qaeda operative was sent to Iraq several times in the late 1990s for help in acquiring poisons and gases.

How can you say that about this quote , did you even read any of it?

and THAT has what to do with 9/11, try following along with the premise YOU started.

Kathy I was pointing out what I said in that post.

What is wrong with reminding you of Exactly what I said instead of what was implied that I said?

Kathy I was pointing out what I said in that post.

What is wrong with reminding you of Exactly what I said instead of what was implied that I said?

We all got it the first time. I read your links, told you that with the first reply.

and THAT has what to do with 9/11, try following along with the premise YOU started.

try to follow, AQ was tied to 911, Cheney said Saddam was giving bomb equipment to AQ along with other shit Before 911.

This makes a direct tie to AQs effrots to do 911.

I think you must be kidding me?

I am being very non abrasive in my attempts to be honest with you.

You have only denied obvious fact.

Why do you talk politics if you refuse to accept facts?\

It seems there would be no point in partaking in politics if you dont like facts?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjFre...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNws6...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ndwQ...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm1lV...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73w...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZcSm...elated&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJX8Tg5ws0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwWnW-SGeU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBDC...elated&search=[/ame]

A friend passed these to me

try to follow, AQ was tied to 911, Cheney said Saddam was giving bomb equipment to AQ along with other shit Before 911.

This makes a direct tie to AQs effrots to do 911.

I think you must be kidding me?

I am being very non abrasive in my attempts to be honest with you.

You have only denied obvious fact.

Why do you talk politics if you refuse to accept facts?\

It seems there would be no point in partaking in politics if you dont like facts?

I'm learning, so now YOU are claiming that Saddam's bombs were used by AQ on 9/11? Pray tell, where?

That is a Cheney quote my friend

That is a Cheney quote my friend

Again, what does that 'factoid' have to do with 9/11? The whole point of the 70% of people believe 9/11 involved Saddam...

Yet not one thing, not one, that you keep repeating involves Bush/Cheney to saying any such thing. AQ/Iraq connections? Sure, but not 9/11, which was YOUR premise.

Again, what does that 'factoid' have to do with 9/11? The whole point of the 70% of people believe 9/11 involved Saddam...

Yet not one thing, not one, that you keep repeating involves Bush/Cheney to saying any such thing. AQ/Iraq connections? Sure, but not 9/11, which was YOUR premise.

I'm done with this. He's been pwned. No satisfaction there. I feel like I keep slapping a child off his tricycle. Just nothing fair about it at all.

muslims are scum. mohammed is a fake, but a real faggot. islam needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. the koran is toilet paper for me.

Forum List

Back