Must the usa face judgment??

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
MUST THE USA FACE JUDGMENT?? Many of our people reject GOD and GOD'S WORD, many live in the abomination of sick sexual perversion, and the abomination of abortion has killed over 40 million of our nation's children! OUR ONLY HOPE IS ===2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
GOD SAYS=if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

MUST THE USA FACE JUDGMENT?? Many of our people reject GOD and GOD'S WORD, many live in the abomination of sick sexual perversion, and the abomination of abortion has killed over 40 million of our nation's children! OUR ONLY HOPE IS ===2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
GOD SAYS=if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

So they let you use the computer at the mental institution?

Friggin' nutbar...

I don't believe the USA as a whole will face judgement, that's a fate each person must face on their own.

I don't believe the USA as a whole will face judgement, that's a fate each person must face on their own.

Have you forgot that GOD judged Sodom and Gomorrah?? DO you really think we here in the USA are not living in the same sin as Sodom??

When Habakkuk realized that God wouldn't change his mind about impending judgment he had the right attitude. He would praise him no matter what. Don't think that God is blind. He knows what he is doing. ( murder of the unborn is at 50 million and counting ) Whatever happens God is still on the throne.

Have you forgot that GOD judged Sodom and Gomorrah?? DO you really think we here in the USA are not living in the same sin as Sodom??

Did Lot and his family survive or not? Yes. They did. With the exception of Lots wife who disobeyed orders. Obey God and you'll do fine. - Jeri

Did Lot and his family survive or not? Yes. They did. With the exception of Lots wife who disobeyed orders. Obey God and you'll do fine. - Jeri

Yes! and our entire nation could "survive" IF! IF!! IF!!! Chronicles 7:14 ►

Right. IF, IF, & IF... What if persecution and revival arrive at the same time? You cannot see what God is doing in the hearts and minds of men. Even with those who are backslidden right now.

In the winter season a tree can appear to be dead. But it isn't. There is life going on inside of that tree, things the eye cannot discern. If you were able to observe what is happening inside the tree you'd say it was alive not dead. But because you can't see you say it is dead and are ready to put an axe to the root.

God is never too late and never too early. He is always right on time. Have faith.

Did I forget or have you taken an allegory as literal truth?

It is literal truth. There is a simple explanation for why you find it to be foolishness. The Word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing but for those of us who believe it is eternal life. Our salvation.

You find it to be foolishness because you are perishing.

What to do?

Very simple. It is a come as you are invitation. You accept that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins so that you could be reconciled to God Almighty. Your eternal salvation is all based on your accepting that God loves you unconditionally and has the plan and purpose for your life. Through Jesus Christ. Without him you'll never learn what that is. That is why they call it the Good news. It is Good News that Jesus paid the penalty at the cross for your sins so that you could enter in. Before you couldn't. Now you can. It is by FAITH that you accept Jesus Christ as your savior. By Faith. Not works. You cannot earn your salvation, it is a gift. The best gift God ever gave you!

Last edited:
It is literal truth. There is a simple explanation for why you find it to be foolishness. The Word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing but for those of us who believe it is eternal life. Our salvation.

What to do?

Very simple. It is a come as you are invitation. You accept that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins so that you could be reconciled to God Almighty. Your eternal salavation is all based on your accepting that God loves you unconditionally and has the plan and purpose for your life. Without him you'll never learn what that is. That is why they call it the Good news. It is Good News that Jesus paid the penalty at the cross for your sins so that you could enter in. Before you couldn't. Now you can. It is by FAITH that you accept Jesus Christ as your savior. By Faith. Not works. You cannot earn your salvation, it is a gift. The best gift God ever gave you!

I don't believe Genesis is literal truth. Adam and Eve are allegories. Evolutionary science proves that. The Great Flood is an allegory. Geological science proves that. Why should I assume that the Sodom and Gomorrah story isn't an allegory?

God will not judge us collectively.

The true believers escaped.

Why cite Old Testament? A new covenant was made with Jesus.

Evolutionary science has been debunked. Where have you been? Do you not realise the motive of Darwin was to diminish Gods greatest creation? Genesis 1:26 We were made in the image of God, Konrad. Not so for the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, the beast of the field.. of the animal kingdom we were given dominion to rule over.

Please explain to me how you could be evolving and dominating from the very beginning! It is one or the other, Konrad.

No. I will tell you what the problem is. This idea of Darwins is satanic in its origin which is why Darwin was the spiritual father of Marx & Communism. He would have the world to believe that man is like any other dumb beast on four legs looking to fill his stomach and not much more. Hardly what God had in mind when he created man in his own image. Think about it. You've been duped.

Update* Charles Darwin did accept Jesus Christ on his deathbed and became a christian before he died.

Adam and Eve are not allegories. Adam was the first man who was supernaturally created by God - not born of human flesh. This is why the bible refers to Jesus as the second Adam. He was supernaturally created in Marys womb by the Holy Spirit and was the Son of a Virgin.

God will not judge us collectively.

Yes and no. No, God will not judge us collectively, He will judge the individual.. That is true.

Yes, God will judge America as a Nation. He judged Ninevah, why wouldn't he judge America?

Why cite Old Testament? A new covenant was made with Jesus.

Jesus didn't do away with the law. He fulfilled it. Chronicles 7:14 does apply here. I'm wondering if you are listening to one of the grace preachers who claim it is impossible for God to bring judgment on America because of the finished work at cross? Impossible for you to lose your salvation? Once saved always saved?

What ever happened to the scripture ....those that endure UNTIL the END, the SAME shall be saved? Have you ever asked yourself what if you don't endure until the end and decide to sell out? Is that possible? YES.

The bible says without holiness no one will see the LORD. Is that new testament teaching? Yes, it is.

So with that said we have two schools of thought here. One is reality and the other is wishful thinking.

Here is a good rule of thumb: If it sounds too good to be true? It probably is. - Jeri

What to do?

Very simple. It is a come as you are invitation. You accept that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins so that you could be reconciled to God Almighty. Your eternal salavation is all based on your accepting that God loves you unconditionally and has the plan and purpose for your life. Without him you'll never learn what that is. That is why they call it the Good news. It is Good News that Jesus paid the penalty at the cross for your sins so that you could enter in. Before you couldn't. Now you can. It is by FAITH that you accept Jesus Christ as your savior. By Faith. Not works. You cannot earn your salvation, it is a gift. The best gift God ever gave you!

I don't believe Genesis is literal truth. Adam and Eve are allegories. Evolutionary science proves that. The Great Flood is an allegory. Geological science proves that. Why should I assume that the Sodom and Gomorrah story isn't an allegory?

WHAT SILLY,FOOLISH MAN BLINDED BY SATAN believes changes no truth.

Forum List

Back