Mustang Sally, Baby!

Is that supposed to mean something other than you got your ass handed to you? Claudette may feel the need to sniff your farts but I don't. I don't pretend to know anything about Nevada politics and you best stay on your side of the floor when it comes to Arizona. FYI. your avatar is about as "gay" as it gets. "bro".....:eusa_hand:

LMAO I don't like smelling anyone farts. Not even my own. Bro makes sense even if you can't see it.

That's good. Had Trump not caused this midterm to be a giant hate fest clusterfuck towards his party she would have won that race. She was leading on election day until all the absentees came in. In a normal election year a radical extremist like Sinema could have never won in Arizona. She's very out of touch with her state, but the wave pushed her through the gate.
She bit herself in the ass on her healthcare hypocrisy.

If ya can't get elected...get appointed eh?

I don't recall McSally being elected. In fact, I recall her being defeated.

Better check you recall....she won that election and then whatever happened in Kalifornia also happened here.....it took over a week to steal it but they did.

Sorry. I forgot. In the GOP dictionary, a "lost election" is a "stolen election". It was that 5 million illegal aliens who voted for Hillary, again.

Makes perfect sense in today' GOP world. If the GOP loses the election, the GOP governor just circumvents the will of the people and appoints her as GOP senator.

How did the governor circumvent the will of the people?

Nobody Ducey would appoint would have been elected. The state law in Arizona dictates that the governor appoints a replacement to the Senate should a Senator not finish out their term. The people reelected Ducey by a large margin to another term and he made the appointment as the law states, therefore, the will of the people was carried out. The only thing being circumvented is your rationality at the expense of your partisan butt hurt.

Avoiding an election is "the will of the people"? yep. it is that GOP dictionary again!

Makes perfect sense in today' GOP world. If the GOP loses the election, the GOP governor just circumvents the will of the people and appoints her as GOP senator.

Nobody Ducey would appoint would have been elected. The state law in Arizona dictates that the governor appoints a replacement to the Senate should a Senator not finish out their term. The people reelected Ducey by a large margin to another term and he made the appointment as the law states, therefore, the will of the people was carried out. The only thing being circumvented is your rationality at the expense of your partisan butt hurt.

Avoiding an election is "the will of the people"? yep. it is that GOP dictionary again!

Did Republicans make the law or is that your butt hurt talking again?

Governors appointing Senate vacancies is the law in most states.

If you want to get partisan about it, let's talk about the Democrat dictionary, shall we? In my home state of Massachusetts back in 2004 when John Kerry was running for president and Mitt Romney was governor the Democratic legislature thought Kerry would defeat Bush, so in order to avoid Romney appointing a Republican to fill out the remainder of his Senate term they changed the law to call for a special election instead. Of course, Kerry lost, so it didn't matter in that instance, but flash forward to 2010 when Teddy Kennedy died. The tactic ended up backfiring on them because Scott Brown, a Republican, won the special election for his seat, whereas the then Democratic governor Deval Patrick, could have appointed a Democrat to succeed him had they not changed the law six years earlier. Guess what the Democrats did after that happened? They changed the law again to go back to governor appointment.

Talk about circumventing the will of the people, right, assclown? I'm not aware of the Republicans pulling a stunt like that anywhere, but go ahead and keep bloviating and making a complete dumbass out of yourself.

And they did steal that Senate seat. The FEC needs to clamp down hard on voter fraud. It's actually getting worse every year.

No democrat has ever carried Scottsdale.....they weren't even sly about it...outright fraud.

McSally campaign CEO says 'purposeful misconduct' in Senate race

What color is the sky in your alternative universe, Will?

Look who's talking...... You're as irrational as he is.

Did Republicans make the law or is that your butt hurt talking again?

Governors appointing Senate vacancies is the law in most states.

If you want to get partisan about it, let's talk about the Democrat dictionary, shall we? In my home state of Massachusetts back in 2004 when John Kerry was running for president and Mitt Romney was governor the Democratic legislature thought Kerry would defeat Bush, so in order to avoid Romney appointing a Republican to fill out the remainder of his Senate term they changed the law to call for a special election instead. Of course, Kerry lost, so it didn't matter in that instance, but flash forward to 2010 when Teddy Kennedy died. The tactic ended up backfiring on them because Scott Brown, a Republican, won the special election for his seat, whereas the then Democratic governor Deval Patrick, could have appointed a Democrat to succeed him had they not changed the law six years earlier. Guess what the Democrats did after that happened? They changed the law again to go back to governor appointment.

Talk about circumventing the will of the people, right, assclown? I'm not aware of the Republicans pulling a stunt like that anywhere, but go ahead and keep bloviating and making a complete dumbass out of yourself.

Well, then, By god, I will never vote for John Kerry again!

And they did steal that Senate seat. The FEC needs to clamp down hard on voter fraud. It's actually getting worse every year.

No democrat has ever carried Scottsdale.....they weren't even sly about it...outright fraud.

McSally campaign CEO says 'purposeful misconduct' in Senate race

What color is the sky in your alternative universe, Will?

Look who's talking...... You're as irrational as he is.

And, yet, even McSally didn't contest the vote. Hmmmm…..

She lost because of her healthcare hypocrisy

She may not be a batshit crazy Trumper but she's no moderate

I guess in this world that makes her a RINO

Everyone that dares to disagree with Trump even once is a RINO in today's world.

Rep. Martha McSally appointed to open Arizona Senate seat

Is Ducey tone deaf? She LOST for a reason in November! TRUE republicans don't want her! He folded to the McCain whiners family like its ANY of their business who he appointed....should have appointed someone more in line with President Trump which would be Kelli Ward who I guarantee will primary McSally in 2020....

"RINO"s do not exist in the Senate. Senators exist in the Senate.

The function of a Senator is to represent the interests of their state ----- NOT to represent the interests of a political party. Whether Republicans "want" or "don't want" her there is entirely IRRELEVANT here.

What don't you "RINO" labelers **GET** about this simple truism?

She lost because TRUE conservatives didn't like her.If that moron Arpaio had not run then Ward would have won the primary and beat that traitorous bitch that "won" the race.
Shouldn’t they appoint someone similar to McCain?

Hell no! Need something BETTER than McCain not another cuckservative whiner.

She lost because TRUE conservatives didn't like her.If that moron Arpaio had not run then Ward would have won the primary and beat that traitorous bitch that "won" the race.
Shouldn’t they appoint someone similar to McCain?

Hell no! Need something BETTER than McCain not another cuckservative whiner.

You contradict yourself . She should get nominated because she lost, but you can’t replace McCain wh a clone because you don’t like him. Even though HE won.

Forum List

Back