My advice to Trump

Nikki would counter Harris strengths on woman and non-whites! A good idea if you care about winning.

Last edited:
Nikki would counter Harris strengths on woman and non-whites! A good idea if you care about winning.
Nikki proved her character when she was given a chance and failed miserably.

The only woman I've seen that worked for Trump that passed with flying colors was Sarah Huckabee Sanders, but she's busy being Arkansas's governor.

I think anyone Trump picks will become the same target on their back that he has.

Just being qualified isn't enough.

My advice for Trump is
1. Fire JD Vance! This guys a major weight on your campaign and a sure loser!!! Choose nikki haly to make this a race.
2. Move towards the center politically and tone down the rage.
Yeah, nothing like a Candidate taking advice from at Marxist. Go jump in a very deep lake and hold your breath, while counting to 1000.

I will be honest, I am not sold on Vance. Perhaps find him even a bit peculiar, I don't know.

It is Trumps campaign to run. Trump should make it about him. Vance has the job of reaching out to the Rustbelt and basically covering more ground for Trump, and, to successfully promote Trumps policies in the debate. That's it.

If he did boot Vance, and the way Trump operates and with the Dems switching candidates he really is well within his right to do so; it wouldn't be for Haley it would be for Rubio.

My advice for Trump is
1. Fire JD Vance! This guys a major weight on your campaign and a sure loser!!! Choose nikki haly to make this a race.
2. Move towards the center politically and tone down the rage.
🙄

I’m almost sure that Trump values your advice even less than I do. And I see your “advice” as utterly laughable.

Thanks for the laughs.

Trump never apologizes, never backs down, never changes his mind.

J.D. Vance was not a "political" appointment. He is a True Believer in the MAGA agenda, in addition to being more articulate than Trump.

Keep in mind, Vance will get the same treatment as Trump from the Leftist Media. Every word will be examined, and interpreted in the way most likely to make him look bad. THey will dredge up every public statement he has ever made, and re-examine it in light to today's Leftist sensitivities.

At the same time, KH's hundreds of embarrassing words and deeds will be denied or downplayed.

J.D. Vance is fine.

I will be honest, I am not sold on Vance. Perhaps find him even a bit peculiar, I don't know.

It is Trumps campaign to run. Trump should make it about him. Vance has the job of reaching out to the Rustbelt and basically covering more ground for Trump, and, to successfully promote Trumps policies in the debate. That's it.

If he did boot Vance, and the way Trump operates and with the Dems switching candidates he really is well within his right to do so; it wouldn't be for Haley it would be for Rubio.
Vance is pretty good dealing with the media.

So far he's about the best I've seen, other than Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Byron Donalds is pretty good too.

Trump never apologizes, never backs down, never changes his mind.

J.D. Vance was not a "political" appointment. He is a True Believer in the MAGA agenda, in addition to being more articulate than Trump.

Keep in mind, Vance will get the same treatment as Trump from the Leftist Media. Every word will be examined, and interpreted in the way most likely to make him look bad. THey will dredge up every public statement he has ever made, and re-examine it in light to today's Leftist sensitivities.

At the same time, KH's hundreds of embarrassing words and deeds will be denied or downplayed.

J.D. Vance is fine.
Lol at Vance being a maga true believer.

Forum List

Back