My advise to Donald Trump

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
My advise to Donald Trump is.
1. Stop Coming off mean and hateful. Most of the people that are undecided don't like it and Clinton playing the passionate and caring will win big for her as most people would rather have that in a president.
2. Stop making stupid faces for the next debate!
3. Focus on the issues. Americans want to hear policy and why it will be better.

This is what I'd do if I was his campaign manager and was making a few million.

Do NOT, I MEAN DO NOT FUCKING ATTACK the wife that got cheated on and hurt. For all that is holy do not do it!!! I aint voting for you but if you're dumb enough to keep doing what you're doing = a huge win for Clinton!

I'll tell Trump to stay the course.

He's ruined himself, the GOP, and has Fox News divided.

he's doing great.

1. Stop Coming off mean and hateful. Most of the people that are undecided don't like it and Clinton playing the passionate and caring will win big for her as most people would rather have that in a president.
3. Focus on the issues. Americans want to hear policy and why it will be better.

Do NOT, I MEAN DO NOT FUCKING ATTACK the wife that got cheated on and hurt. For all that is holy do not do it!!! I aint voting for you but if you're dumb enough to keep doing what you're doing = a huge win for Clinton!

"Advice", dumb ass..........

And as far as Hitlery goes? She was the "attack dog" and coordinated the attacks on innocent women that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted. She is an absolute slimy piece of shit...that is why flies keep landing on her.,

"Advice", dumb ass..........

And as far as Hitlery goes? She was the "attack dog" and coordinated the attacks on innocent women that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted. She is an absolute slimy piece of shit...that is why flies keep landing on her.,

so what

Clinton has the balls to campaign as a pro woman candidate even though she blamed the rape victim to get her "client" off the hook for rape in 1975.

For this old bitch it's always the victims fault.

Clinton has the balls to campaign as a pro woman candidate even though she blamed the rape victim to get her "client" off the hook for rape in 1975.

good.

Oh piss off Matthew. Hillary has known about the majority of his affairs. They are partners. She ran the War Room that set out to destroy women's lives.

I'm glad to see them really fighting back this round.

My advice is that you learn how to spell advice. I didn't even bother to read your sh**.

good.

Yeah. Blaming a 12 year old little girl for her own rape. Clinton has a problem up and coming though. Shelton's lawyer believes she can prove that Hillary submitted a false affidavit in that case.

Ruh roh!

Oh piss off Matthew. Hillary has known about the majority of his affairs. They are partners. She ran the War Room that set out to destroy women's lives.

I'm glad to see them really fighting back this round.

fight ladies, fight !

On average, Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points among women, according to FiveThirtyEight. She trails him by 5 points among men. That means that if only women voted in the election, Clinton would win 458 electoral votes and Trump would get only 80, according to the FiveThirtyEight polls-only forecast. That outcome is essentially flipped if the opposite were true and only men voted. In that scenario, Trump would come away with 350 electoral votes and Clinton would get 188. As Nate Silver writes, our entire political climate would be drastically different if only one gender were able to vote. “But,” he added, “it seems fair to say that, if Trump loses the election, it will be because women voted against him.” And with the current political discussions going on, women will certainly be casting their vote in a month.

Advise is a verb.

good.

Yeah. Blaming a 12 year old little girl for her own rape. Clinton has a problem up and coming though. Shelton's lawyer believes she can prove that Hillary submitted a false affidavit in that case.

Ruh roh!

good.

Ruh roh!

its like this... you're full of shit, and women will vote for clinton,

good.

Ruh roh!

its like this... you're full of shit, and women will vote for clinton,

It's true that she blamed the 12 year old little girl for fantasizing about older men. AND was actually "seeking them out".

AKA Kathy Shelton femme fatale at age 12 wanted and got her own rape.

It's right in the affidavit. And there is no evidence whatsoever to back up anything in that affidavit that she submitted to the court.

It's Hillary's MO. Blame the victim. Here's the part where she blames the 12 year old for her own rape. And there is no evidence whatsoever to back up her claims.

"4. I have been Informed that the complainant la emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing.

I have also been informed that she has In the past made false accusations about persona, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.

5. I have also been told by an expert In child psychology that children.

In early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior."

Read Hillary Clinton’s Affidavit in Kathy Shelton Case and Judge For Yourself

Forum List

Back