"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

All is. Now jackass point out where I've said it isn't. Then get the fuck over yourself.

Now wait for Ole Mac to once again claim a hollow victory and slither off.

We all know your game, fence sitter
You haven't said that it isn't. You haven't said anything, you've just avoided my question, become vulgar, nasty and defensive, and tried to make it about me.

If you don't want to answer it, fine. I'm certainly used to that here.
I just did you you dumbed downed, jackass.

Hint dude: I know your game, you're a pot stirrer with no real convictions. Basically a coward...I don't like cowards. Grow a set...you won't look so pathetic

Furthermore if you don't like my responses don't respond to me. Simple huh?
I like your responses.

You folks prove my points about you, every single day here.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you whack 'em over the fence for me.

You're not going to answer my clear & direct question. Okay, I get it.

"Sacred"? No. Sacred means "Connected with God, deserving of veneration". I think you chose that word on purpose Mac to give the situation as much weight as you possibly could. No, innocent human life is not "sacred".

Innocent human life is invaluably precious however. "Precious" is not "sacred". "Precious" means you don't throw it away; you don't KILL IT for convenience, but that life is subject to something else--it is not a law unto itself.
"Sacred" is a term used often by the Pro Lifers, not me. Yes, it usually has religious connotation, and if a person deems life to be "sacred", their "faith" is on very shaky ground when they start making exceptions for rape and incest. Therefore, they should be just fine with the Alabama law.

Come to think of it, I'd think so should someone who thinks innocent life is "invaluably precious".

God is sacred and He is the Author of Life. Life has a sacred purpose. We are on shaky ground when we say that all life is sacred...that is, worthy of veneration and WORSHIP. Because some people make horrid choices that are far from something we should "worship".There is punishment for the wicked. IOW life is not SO sacred that no punishment is meted out for those who inflict evil on others.

You haven't said that it isn't. You haven't said anything, you've just avoided my question, become vulgar, nasty and defensive, and tried to make it about me.

Hint dude: I know your game, you're a pot stirrer with no real convictions. Basically a coward...I don't like cowards. Grow a set...you won't look so pathetic

I like your responses.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you whack 'em over the fence for me.

"Sacred"? No. Sacred means "Connected with God, deserving of veneration". I think you chose that word on purpose Mac to give the situation as much weight as you possibly could. No, innocent human life is not "sacred".

Innocent human life is invaluably precious however. "Precious" is not "sacred". "Precious" means you don't throw it away; you don't KILL IT for convenience, but that life is subject to something else--it is not a law unto itself.
"Sacred" is a term used often by the Pro Lifers, not me. Yes, it usually has religious connotation, and if a person deems life to be "sacred", their "faith" is on very shaky ground when they start making exceptions for rape and incest. Therefore, they should be just fine with the Alabama law.

Come to think of it, I'd think so should someone who thinks innocent life is "invaluably precious".

God is sacred and He is the Author of Life. Life has a sacred purpose. We are on shaky ground when we say that all life is sacred...that is, worthy of veneration and WORSHIP. Because some people make horrid choices that are far from something we should "worship".There is punishment for the wicked. IOW life is not SO sacred that no punishment is meted out for those who inflict evil on others.
I'm talking about innocent life.

I like your responses.

I'm talking about innocent life.

You do not get more innocent than life in the womb. There is not a question about that. They are "invaluably precious". And if you're asking ME about my personal opinion: I do not think the innocent baby should suffer the death penalty because his or her father was a rapist or committed incest. I don't think that's a just punishment. However I do see the judicial "sticky wicket" there and can see if the SC ruled abortion unlawful EXCEPT in the cases of rape or incest. I don't personally agree with it but it would be a start.

Republicans want to make it zero weeks so don’t give in to this 8 week cut off. Most women don’t even know they have a seed in them until after 8 weeks.
Yea, everyone knows the game. There is no giving into anything. What they want is insanity. These folks have a serious mental condition.

This is how I've always viewed these anti-abortion wingnuts. You know, the loons who want to force lifetime physical changes to a woman's body because they're some kind of weird control freaks.

Completely and totally insane. Whacked out of their minds. They'll never have a say over what happens in my uterus and, realistically, they don't have that ability.

They need mental help. They need to find a hobby. They need to find ways to be happier in their own lives so they can stop foaming at the mouth over these things they can't control about my life.

It's truly bizarre.

Last edited:
So, you are going to outlaw it in states in which you do not live, if the SC overturns Roe? How?
Oh brother. Murder is illegal in every state last I checked.

I invite you to read this, and try another answer:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973

What will you do about abortion?
Apparently you don’t know how the nation’s court system works.

Ok, Gipper, that puts you in column c. There is absolutely nothing you can do about abortion, but bitch and moan, but it makes you feel better. You have no other answer or solution.

They can make it illegal. They can turn doctors and pregnant women into criminals. They can get government involved in regulating our bodily processes. Then can spend billions trying to force women to bear children, and, when the public has had enough of their clusterfuck, they'll roll back the big brother horseshit and we'll try to recover.

"Regulating our bodily processes." You think poisoning or dismembering an unborn child and removing it to a biohazard bag with surgical instruments is a natural bodily process, do you? Just like metabolizing food or processing oxygen, is it? Spare me the euphemisms and dodges. And don't even start with the "forcing women to bear children", unless you have evidence that someone is locking them in pens like milk cows at a dairy and impregnating them against their will.

"Oh my God, how CRUEL of you to expect that I should refrain from killing a child I made through my own choices! You monster!"

Yes, I'm sure the public will tire of the "inhumanity" of denying people the right to kill children . . . just as soon as you produce an argument that doesn't depend on lies and shocking scientific ignorance.

Last edited:
Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abortion isn't safe, you can die from it. Also have complications that can affect a woman for life.
You can die or have complications from childbirth too.

That's like saying, "Smoking isn't bad, because you can get lung cancer and die just from living in a big city."
It has been found that there is less morbidity associated with legally induced abortion than there is with childbirth by a factor of 14. If abortion is equivalent to smoking to you, then childbirth is like wrapping your lips around an exhaust pipe.

The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI
Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

Abortion isn't safe, you can die from it. Also have complications that can affect a woman for life.

That's like saying, "Smoking isn't bad, because you can get lung cancer and die just from living in a big city."
It has been found that there is less morbidity associated with legally induced abortion than there is with childbirth by a factor of 14. If abortion is equivalent to smoking to you, then childbirth is like wrapping your lips around an exhaust pipe.

The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI

You really do just Google for what you want to hear and run with the first headline that reinforces your worldview, don't you?

Your study compares maternal mortality and abortion mortality statistics from the CDC; but the CDC themselves have said that the two are not comparable, They are derived by completely different methods, and measure completely different things. The method used to calculate maternal mortality rates depends on not only a completely different set of criteria, but one which is mathematically guaranteed to inflate the mortality rate over the one used to calculate abortion mortality.

Furthermore, the overall maternal mortality rate doesn't differentiate at all in regards to stage of gestation. 55% of maternal deaths occur in the first six weeks of pregnancy, from factors which are not at all a danger to a woman entering her second trimester (ectopic pregnancy, for example, is the leading cause of first trimester maternal death). An abortion cannot eliminate a risk which has already passed. A much more reasonable comparison would be the risk of abortion versus the risk of CONTINUING the pregnancy, not the risk throughout the pregnancy.

Further-furthermore, the data on abortion mortality is wildly inaccurate. How the cause of death is listed on official records is up to the discretion of the physician or coroner, who may - and often does - simply report it as "sepsis" or "hemorrhage" or whatever without bothering to mention that the condition was caused by an abortion, particularly if the woman was concealing the abortion from family and friends. Deaths due to childbirth or complications of pregnancy, on the other hand, are much more likely to be counted as such, since there's no underlying reason not to. And let's not forget that some deaths due to abortion are reported as pregnancy-related deaths, which can throw the statistics off even more.

Also, abortion mortality rates only reflect death from the procedure itself, not longer-term problems. That's like measuring smoking deaths by only counting people who die within 24 hours of lighting their cigarette. We know that abortion is associated with an increased rate of long-term maternal death. Just because you didn't hemorrhage and die right after the abortion was performed does not mean you aren't more likely to develop life-threatening health complications down the road due to the fact that you had an abortion. Personally, I could have told you that thirty years ago, when I worked in a fertility clinic and a prospective patient came in, wanting help with carrying a baby to term because she'd had three abortions and now she kept miscarrying. The doctor told me bluntly back then that abortion screws up your reproductive system's normal functioning.

Studies which attempt to go deeper and examine ALL relevant data, rather than just what's written on the death certificate, indicate that abortion provides significantly higher mortality rates. I don't believe they all have Internet links, but I'll be happy to give you the information if you want to look them up old-school.

Question for the proaborts.

When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Lacy Peterson, did he kill one or two people?

scott-peterson-prison-cell-shrine-laci-peterson-pp.jpg

What is a "pro-abort"? - oh, is this the thing where you do like the liberals do and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with your big government solution as having twisted motives???

Yeah, it is. You guys!... I tell ya.

. . . Says the guy standing shoulder-to-shoulder with those same leftists right now.

I can't help it if you guys keep changing sides.

No, but you can help being willfully obtuse and thinking the entire world must be changing, rather than just you.

After you create a child it no longer has anything to do with your "reproductive system."
A fetus isn't a "child". And as long as is physically attached, it's very much a part of a women's body.

Well, thank you for that declaration of "scientific fact" from the cutting edge of 1910 or so. Also, these new-fangled automobile things are just a fad, and will never catch on.

It's a part of the mother's body until it's actually born. That's what "born" means. A fetus is not a person should have no legal rights. It's none. of. your. business.

Once again, thank you for that definitive assertion of cutting-edge 1910 "science", not to mention the "English For Morons" word definition. I'm quite sure that THIS time, when you tell us that your uneducated perceptions are reality, we'll just blindly let you dictate the debate parameters, despite having mocked your lack of basic biology the last 300 or so times you laughably tried to declare that every medical advance of the 20th century in that field was non-existent simply because it didn't fit what you wanted.

Some might say "I'm personally against abortion but for others to have the choice" but that's a copout.

No, it's not. It's a recognition that we can use law to force everything we'd like on society.

No, it's a copout. "I'm personally against it" means you think it's wrong, and "but others should be able to choose this thing I think is wrong" is another way of saying, "I'm too big a chickenshit to take a stand that might make people mad at me."

Don't even get me started on "Passing laws against killing people is trying to force everything we'd like on society".

Do you have any conception of the fact that ill-conceived laws - no matter how pure and pristine their intent - can cause more harm than good? Because that's exactly what you're asking for. Vandalshandle joked earlier that you could have the power to force a woman to give birth if he can force them to have abortions. I don't think that's funny. Because it's something that could actually happen. And if you succeed in giving government a vested interest in a woman's womb, it makes it that much more likely.

I've always looked at abortion as approximately the same issue as suicide. Every one is a tragedy and we want to do whatever we can to prevent them. We've even tried to make them illegal. But we realized that it did more harm than good, by piling legal penalties on to those who were already so desperate. Giving government the power to regulate what goes on inside our bodies - no matter the excuse - shatters the basic concept of self ownership.

Do you have any conception that assuming a law is "ill-conceived" based solely on the fact that it doesn't agree with what you want is useless for all practical purposes? Because that's what you're asking: for us to simply accept that your worldview is reality, and proceed from that. I wouldn't go along with that even if you WEREN'T shockingly uninformed on biology.

You're quoting Vandal to me as a source you're taking seriously. Really let that sink in for a minute.

And who is this "we" you keep citing that's "realizing" all this stuff and doing all these things in your revisionist history?

Dumb argument.

Interesting how you utterly ignored the vast majority of my post, selected one sentence to address, and then blankly repeated your assertion as fact without even pretending to acknowledge the arguments against it. It's almost as though your agenda trumps any silliness like facts or evidence or logic or mathematics. I guess it's a good thing that people with no morals or conscience don't have to worry about being ashamed when they're blatantly dishonest in public, right?

"Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un arrived at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices Friday on a diplomatic mission to learn from the abortion provider’s legendary methods of manipulating the media and covering up human rights atrocities, sources confirmed.

“In North Korea, we are usually the best at everything,” the ruthless dictator told reporters outside the organization’s offices. “But we have to admit that Planned Parenthood is far better than even the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea when it comes to spinning, distorting, and pulling strings to cover up their daily trampling of human rights.”

“We’re here to learn from the experts,” he added.

The North Korean delegate reportedly met with leaders at Planned Parenthood, where a panel of public relations professionals demonstrated the organization’s advanced methods of squashing any clear evidence of its brutal, callous slaughtering of human babies the moment it arises.

“So you just get a judge to pull all the damning videos right away, and charge those trying to expose you with felonies? Amazing. We don’t even have that kind of power over the media back in Pyongyang.”

At publishing time, Planned Parenthood spokespeople had shown an impressed Kim Jong-un the organization’s direct hotline to various media outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Snopes.com, whom they could phone in a moment’s notice to drum up a defense for any leaked videos of their barbaric practices."
Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities

:auiqs.jpg:

you mean the same NK piglet that trump loves long time?

:laughing0301:

I seem to be so very good at reducing you Leftists to clearly false and insipid posts.

But.....I have had a great deal of practice.......

Well, and no insult to you, but it's not exactly difficult to do, since leftism rather requires dishonesty and insipidness.

The rise in STD’s is noteworthy. Guess which states are experiencing the highest rates?

U.S. States With High STD Rates Have One Thing In Common

Neat.

Now how about we factor race into your stats, shall we?

View attachment 262039

View attachment 262040

View attachment 262042

Just to name a few. Source: STDs in Racial and Ethnic Minorities - 2016 STD Surveillance Report
And race has what to with it?

Other than the fact that the states you want to wave around like a flag because "they're red states, so that means POLITICS are responsible!" often also have higher percentages of racial and ethnic minorities in their populations?
It is easy to show a correlation and causal effect as a result of politics and subsequent policy. And increased teen pregnancy and STD rates. Not so easy to with race.

For example the effects of shutting down Planned Parenthood Clinics in poor rural red states means a loss of available services that provided STD screening and treatment and education in areas where evidence based sexual education is frowned upon. Red state politicians still spout the old canards about how abortion causes cancer and a woman who is raped can't get pregnant because "the juices aren't flowing".

I suspect it makes you feel better to blame it on race though.

The problem with that is Planned Parenthoods are rare in rural red states. Usually located in inner city areas...why is that I wonder?

Simple, I am amazed you need to adj. Red states have passed laws making it extremely hard for clinics to operate. Most have had to close. Those that remain open are more likely to in urban areas where they can get admitting priveledges. If you are infering it is a racist plot to decimate the black population in cities, that is an urban legend based on a few quotes taken out of context.

And race has what to with it?

Other than the fact that the states you want to wave around like a flag because "they're red states, so that means POLITICS are responsible!" often also have higher percentages of racial and ethnic minorities in their populations?
It is easy to show a correlation and causal effect as a result of politics and subsequent policy. And increased teen pregnancy and STD rates. Not so easy to with race.

For example the effects of shutting down Planned Parenthood Clinics in poor rural red states means a loss of available services that provided STD screening and treatment and education in areas where evidence based sexual education is frowned upon. Red state politicians still spout the old canards about how abortion causes cancer and a woman who is raped can't get pregnant because "the juices aren't flowing".

I suspect it makes you feel better to blame it on race though.

The problem with that is Planned Parenthoods are rare in rural red states. Usually located in inner city areas...why is that I wonder?

Simple, I am amazed you need to adj. Red states have passed laws making it extremely hard for clinics to operate. Most have had to close. Those that remain open are more likely to in urban areas where they can get admitting priveledges. If you are infering it is a racist plot to decimate the black population in cities, that is an urban legend based on a few quotes taken out of context.

Yep I read today Missouri will likely be abortion clinic free this Friday

Winning

Nonsense. I/we believe living humans lives are precious. Your side doesn’t. You would starve a poor persons baby or deny it healthcare because it can’t afford it.

Your way is leading us to atrocities.

Our way lowers the population and allows women who shouldn’t be parents to not be burdens on our society

Stupid shit if you think if you think life is precious you wouldn't kill them.

You morons are all over the map with your nonsensical BS
When did the life start again? 2073 posts and that question was never answered.
As soon as that sperm penetrates the egg a woman is a murderer if she takes the morning after pill. Murder.
These folks are totally mental.

Projecting again, huh?

Someone on your side just said a full-term preborn baby (no different than a newborn) was a non-person, just a body part of the mother. Babies that are months OLDER than premies outside the womb. And you think WE'RE mental? You're hilarious. Your projecting is off the charts.
I don't think it, I know it. You have been on this thread the whole time playing God. For the life of me I have been asking myself how come this person missed his or her flight on Hale- Bopp?

I like your responses.

And the "evil" is for these Right-wing religious nuts to come on here and pretend to play God, making decisions for the rest of us. It is the epitome of evil.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Glad to hear someone finally say it, a woman no less.

The baby is IN your body. The baby is not PART of your body.

That's why they call it CARRYING a baby.

I don't think it, I know it. You have been on this thread the whole time playing God. For the life of me I have been asking myself how come this person missed his or her flight on Hale- Bopp?

The people "Playing God" are those of you killing an innocent human being, stealing the life of another as if you have the moral authority to do so. YOU ARE NOT GOD, you don't have the right to take an innocent life.

Any more projecting you want to do? In just about every one of your posts, you project, it's like dealing with a 5 year old.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

We've been saying that for a while now, actually.

We've been saying that for a while now, actually.

It amuses me when a left tard male tries to argue for abortion. Well for that matter left tard females also

Forum List

Back