"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Glad to hear someone finally say it, a woman no less.

The baby is IN your body. The baby is not PART of your body.

That's why they call it CARRYING a baby.

We've been saying that for a while now, actually.

It amuses me when a left tard male tries to argue for abortion. Well for that matter left tard females also

left tard males only care about poking women. The result, they hope, will be 'contracepted' or killed by the sucker women they swoon.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

It amuses me when a left tard male tries to argue for abortion. Well for that matter left tard females also

left tard males only care about poking women. The result, they hope, will be contracepted or killed by the sucker women they swoon.

One of the main reasons I married my husband was his wanting children and his concern for all children. He's a wonderful father...I chose well.

left tard males only care about poking women. The result, they hope, will be 'contracepted' or killed by the sucker women they swoon.

That's what this thread needs. CLASS!

That's what this thread needs. CLASS!

You were one of my targets. Fool

Pretty much either amuses me or makes me weep for the state of humanity watching any leftist trying to make a coherent, rational argument on any subject.

left tard males only care about poking women. The result, they hope, will be contracepted or killed by the sucker women they swoon.

One of the main reasons I married my husband was his wanting children and his concern for all children. He's a wonderful father...I chose well.

One of the reasons my husband married me was that he trusted me 100% to never want to abort his child, and to never want to make decisions about our children without him.

One of the reasons my husband married me was that he trusted me 100% to never want to abort his child, and to never want to make decisions about our children without him.

Excellent point. A mother's love is special...a daddy's love is simply awesome

I hope someday you all can figure out how to be happy with your wonderful husbands instead of fretting and bawling over what's happening inside some other woman's uterus.

But, sadly for you, I doubt you are capable.

And marriage requires the ability to trust, which requires getting to know the person beyond your chemical reaction to him/her.

That's why many proabort men want abortion-on-demand. It completely absolves them of responsibility for the life they helped to create. It allows the player type guys to treat women like objects and not be accountable.

You are absolutely right that those women are suckers (to say it bluntly... many are lost and naive) which just goes to show that abortion is actually a symptom of a misguided and sick society.

That's why many proabort men want abortion-on-demand. It completely absolves them of responsibility for the life they helped to create. It allows the player type guys to treat women like objects and not be accountable.

You are absolutely right that those women are suckers (to say it bluntly... many are lost and naive) which just goes to show that abortion is actually a symptom of a misguided and sick society.

Well any woman sleeping with a left tard male is either stupid or desperate

Yeah, I've never understood the attraction of leftist "men". Might as well just go all-out and be a lesbian. Same difference.

Not all lefties are for abortion though. It's true that most are. But as for this topic overall, I don't think it's a left/right thing. In fact, I think that probably hinders the pro-life cause, because it sends the message that it's only a conservative or christian thing, when in reality ANYONE who values innocent human life should be pro-life. And contrary to what the proaborts here think, there are a growing number of 'non-traditional' pro-lifers.

Last edited:
'CBS OFFERS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD

CBS This Morning” hosts provided an uncritical platform for Planned Parenthood’s Leana Wen to spread pro-abortion talking points on the show Wednesday.

Hosts prompted Wen to reiterate favorite claims from the abortion giant — such as the debunked talking point that it’s a primarily a health care provider...

King then asked her to reiterate a favorite Planned Parenthood talking point: “Planned Parenthood is more than just abortions. I think people need to understand that, too.”

Her repeated claim that abortion is just a small fraction of what happens at Planned Parenthood has been thoroughly debunked by various sources including The Washington Post. The hosts didn’t offer any pushback."
CBS Offers Propaganda Platform For Planned Parenthood

Amazing.....in such a short interview, Wen got in almost as many lies as the pro-killing folks in this huuuuuuugggge thread.

CBS This Morning” hosts provided an uncritical platform for Planned Parenthood’s Leana Wen to spread pro-abortion talking points on the show Wednesday.

Hosts prompted Wen to reiterate favorite claims from the abortion giant — such as the debunked talking point that it’s a primarily a health care provider...

King then asked her to reiterate a favorite Planned Parenthood talking point: “Planned Parenthood is more than just abortions. I think people need to understand that, too.”

Her repeated claim that abortion is just a small fraction of what happens at Planned Parenthood has been thoroughly debunked by various sources including The Washington Post. The hosts didn’t offer any pushback."

Amazing.....in such a short interview, Wen got in almost as many lies as the pro-killing folks in this huuuuuuugggge thread.

Well, she has a LOT more practice. That's why she's lying professionally.

Hmmmm......I believe there are several pro-killing folks in this thread who might give her a run for her money in the "Lying Marathon."

Hmmmm......I believe there are several pro-killing folks in this thread who might give her a run for her money in the "Lying Marathon."

Talented amateurs.

60% of the American public are pro-choice. Those that are not are mostly in the Midwest Bible Belt, and the deep South, which still longs for the good days before the 1860's.

60% of the American public are pro-choice. Those that are not are mostly in the Midwest Bible Belt, and the deep South, which still longs for the good days before the 1860's.
Appeal to popularity fallacy, genetic fallacy, and strawman fallacy. You legitimately have no arguments, and I already demonstrated that earlier in the thread.

I was born and raised smack dab in the buckle of that bible belt and I can assure you what you say is very true.

It appears to be mostly an issue of control, imo. They're looking for any issue at all that will allow them some sense of control over other human beings. Some sense of superiority to give them validation.

The rest are just old bitches that can't keep their noses out of everyone else's business. The kind that like to walk women naked through the street, ringing their special golden whore bell, and hollering out 'Shame. Shame. Shame.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back