"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I find ALL of the anti-abortion talking points to be both stupid and laughable, but not in any way funny.

The very idea that YOUR beliefs about the sanctity of fetal life, none of which have ANY basis in biology, or reality, should govern how the rest of us live, is laughable.

Neither a zygote nor a fetus are babies. Babies can live and breathe on their own without benefit of a host.

God gave women choice in having babies. He recognized that timing is critical to the survival of the species. Being pregnant in times of war, or famine, or migration could lead to the death of both mother and child, or hardships for families so God gave us an out for bad timing. He could have made pregnancy absolute but He didn’t.

God gave us choice. You idiots would take it away.

Prove" so many of those Christians had one ir more abortions"...if not shut the hell up
All the women I have known that have had abortions were practicing Christians. All the women I know that are pro-choice are practicing Christians. One of the reasons I am not a practicing Christian. I am one with GOD and nature. Not religious but spiritual knowing right from wrong. Was taught from an early age to respect life.
Americans with no religious attachment (self-identified atheists, agnostics, ... Men, Nonwhites, and Southerners Are Among the Most "Pro-Life".
In U.S., Nonreligious, Postgrads Are Highly "Pro-Choice"

Yeah right....sit down
One does not have to be a Christian to believe in GOD and the bible. I believe in GOD but I reject traditional Christian teachings of the bible. There are 35 Christian denominations in the United States and they all teach a different interpretation of the bible. If asked if I am a Christian, I have to say no not in the traditional sense. I have a personal relationship with my GOD and I base my beliefs on my understanding. The government needs to back off making laws that pertain to my body. I have a basic human understanding of what is right or wrong and I put it into practice. I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest and my two older children were protective of the baby inside me and they had no understanding of what it was except it was there sister and wanted no harm to come to her. You do not have to know GOD or be a Christian to have respect for life. I am so pro-life that I will not accept cut flowers or cut a flower and watch it die. If one chose to have an abortion do not ask others to participate like a doctor to do it for you. And doctors should not be forced by law to perform abortions. Abortion should not be a medical procedure unless the mother's life is at risk. People abort because the unborn baby has Downs Syndrome, etc. Am I less a human if I am on a ventilator and forced tube fed to stay alive. I have a granddaughter that has downs syndrome and I have Multiple Sclerosis and I cannot walk. Have COPD because I was a smoker. I am disabled but does that make me not a viable human being. I depend on assistance to live. An unborn child depends on its mother for life-sustaining oxygen and food, etc.

Malarkey
That is expected from people who do not have an answer.

I don't take you serious...I'm mocking you.

You'll figure it out soon

Since abortion is not "murder", you are violating my rights with your religious dogma, just like you guys did when you made it illegal for any retail establishment to be open on Sunday where I grew up in the South. I tolerated that for 26 years, before we overcame that absurdity. I have no intention of tolerating it again.
All laws are a compromise based on the conclusions of a particular civilization. All you've done here is show your civil disobedience at best, and your outright criminality at worst.

Last time you "tolerated" it, what are you going to do this time? Lie on your back screaming and pounding your little fists? Yea, that's what I thought.
:itsok:

Well, no, as I said before on this thread, first I will vote against any politician who would attempt to control my wife and daughter's body. If that failed, I would simply bypass the law, as we used to do in the 1960's, by having a doctor do a D &C instead of an abortion, If that didn't work, I would take her to another state to have it done, and if that didn't work, I would take her to another country to have it done. So, you see, your attempt to legislate our morality would work out pretty much like prohibition did.

so you would vote to let your grandchild be murdered,,,

No, I think that instead, I would vote to make your Erectile Dysfunction medication illegal.....

now thats funnier the shit,,,NOT

but what did I expect from a baby killer

Since abortion is not "murder", you are violating my rights with your religious dogma, just like you guys did when you made it illegal for any retail establishment to be open on Sunday where I grew up in the South. I tolerated that for 26 years, before we overcame that absurdity. I have no intention of tolerating it again.
All laws are a compromise based on the conclusions of a particular civilization. All you've done here is show your civil disobedience at best, and your outright criminality at worst.

Last time you "tolerated" it, what are you going to do this time? Lie on your back screaming and pounding your little fists? Yea, that's what I thought.

Well, no, as I said before on this thread, first I will vote against any politician who would attempt to control my wife and daughter's body. If that failed, I would simply bypass the law, as we used to do in the 1960's, by having a doctor do a D &C instead of an abortion, If that didn't work, I would take her to another state to have it done, and if that didn't work, I would take her to another country to have it done. So, you see, your attempt to legislate our morality would work out pretty much like prohibition did.

Especially when they get to a teenager.
There's No speaking to god nuts

Only if they were God indoctrinated

Murder is against the law, abortion isn't.
The unborn is alive and living off the host who is the mother where it gets it food, oxygen, etc so aborting a living being is murder and a crime. When the unborn is aborted it dies. It is not like cutting down a tree.
You can keep saying that until the cows come home, but it still doesn't make it murder except in your mind. Like I said before, murder is a crime in this country, abortion isn't.

In the eyes of our creator abortion is a crime. And GOD's law always trump man's law.

It's called Google darlin
God, the biggest mass murderer in history?
"The 10 incidents and declarations surveyed above document God's complete rejection of the anti-abortion crusaders' claims about the sanctity of life and a divine right to life. There is clearly no biblical justification for the radical theology they espouse. This section summarizes God's monumental history of murderous behavior as recorded in holy writ.

We know that God killed millions of unborn children and their pregnant mothers-to-be in the Noachian deluge, the conquest of Canaan, the incineration of Sodom and Gomorrah and in 20 major slaughters described in the bible. The critical feature of these horrific events is that all people were exterminated. Whenever entire communities were massacred, we can be sure that pregnant mothers-to-be and their unborn children were among the victims. Moreover, there are no stated exemptions for this specific segment of the population.

It can be concluded from this ghastly program of human annihilation that the God of the bible is the greatest mass murderer in history and that he does not care about unborn children or living children or living adults. If God really opposes abortion, why didn't he just say so? Why didn't he authorize one of his trusted spokesmen—Moses, Jesus or Paul—to issue a definitive statement on the subject?

It is also noteworthy that while the bible requires the death penalty for 60 specified criminal violations, abortion is not among them. When all relevant documentation is examined, it is obvious that God does not love the unborn and he certainly does not disapprove of abortion.
Killed millions of unborn children?
Which bible ARE you reading?
No where will you hide from his judgement. You can hide in the mountains, and they will fall down upon you. You can hide in space, and the meteor's will shower your position, otherwise you will have no where you can hide from him nor from his judgement, so be ready for it, because it shall come.

Your blasphemy is noted.
Blasphemy to god nuts, truth to others.
I'll be watching for the meteors.

I got that. But I'm just wondering why we're supposed to care about Bible quotes when it comes to legislation?
How many damn times does the left quote Scripture here (out of context) to try to influence the "right" on this board?

I dunno. How many?

Isn't there a separate God nut abortion forum.?
Impossible to discuss with the # 1 indoctrination religion boys and girls
On the bible
What Does the Bible Really Say About Abortion? - Freedom From Religion Foundation
God is the biggest mass murderer?

Impossible to discuss with the # 1 indoctrination religion boys and girls
On the bible
What Does the Bible Really Say About Abortion? - Freedom From Religion Foundation
God is the biggest mass murderer?
Some knowledge of Christianity would be helpful to you before attempting ridiculous claims like this one. The verses to which your article refers are Old Testament, and deal very specifically with Mosaic Law, pre-Christianity.

I'll leave you to research the difference and inform yourself, but suffice it to say that the entirety of the Bible is NOT a Christian "rule book". Those under Mosaic Law lived in a totally different spiritual era which pointed toward the coming of Christ, and to equate these two eras as equivalent is utterly false.

No, I think that instead, I would vote to make your Erectile Dysfunction medication illegal.....

now thats funnier the shit,,,NOT

but what did I expect from a baby killer

Especially when they get to a teenager.
There's No speaking to god nuts

There’s no talking to death-fetish abortionists.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I find ALL of the anti-abortion talking points to be both stupid and laughable, but not in any way funny.

The very idea that YOUR beliefs about the sanctity of fetal life, none of which have ANY basis in biology, or reality, should govern how the rest of us live, is laughable.

Neither a zygote nor a fetus are babies. Babies can live and breathe on their own without benefit of a host.

God gave women choice in having babies. He recognized that timing is critical to the survival of the species. Being pregnant in times of war, or famine, or migration could lead to the death of both mother and child, or hardships for families so God gave us an out for bad timing. He could have made pregnancy absolute but He didn’t.

And God gave the people in this world enough sense to know wrong when they see it, and killing innocent defenseless babies while in the womb is as wrong as it gets. No matter how the left cuts it or spins it, they are wrong in supporting the killing of babies in the womb. The corporate killing machine for profit must be stopped along with it's propaganda machine powered by the deep state etc. Trump is on the job.

The unborn is alive and living off the host who is the mother where it gets it food, oxygen, etc so aborting a living being is murder and a crime. When the unborn is aborted it dies. It is not like cutting down a tree.
You can keep saying that until the cows come home, but it still doesn't make it murder except in your mind. Like I said before, murder is a crime in this country, abortion isn't.

In the eyes of our creator abortion is a crime. And GOD's law always trump man's law.

It's called Google darlin
God, the biggest mass murderer in history?
"The 10 incidents and declarations surveyed above document God's complete rejection of the anti-abortion crusaders' claims about the sanctity of life and a divine right to life. There is clearly no biblical justification for the radical theology they espouse. This section summarizes God's monumental history of murderous behavior as recorded in holy writ.

We know that God killed millions of unborn children and their pregnant mothers-to-be in the Noachian deluge, the conquest of Canaan, the incineration of Sodom and Gomorrah and in 20 major slaughters described in the bible. The critical feature of these horrific events is that all people were exterminated. Whenever entire communities were massacred, we can be sure that pregnant mothers-to-be and their unborn children were among the victims. Moreover, there are no stated exemptions for this specific segment of the population.

It can be concluded from this ghastly program of human annihilation that the God of the bible is the greatest mass murderer in history and that he does not care about unborn children or living children or living adults. If God really opposes abortion, why didn't he just say so? Why didn't he authorize one of his trusted spokesmen—Moses, Jesus or Paul—to issue a definitive statement on the subject?

It is also noteworthy that while the bible requires the death penalty for 60 specified criminal violations, abortion is not among them. When all relevant documentation is examined, it is obvious that God does not love the unborn and he certainly does not disapprove of abortion.
Killed millions of unborn children?
Which bible ARE you reading?
No where will you hide from his judgement. You can hide in the mountains, and they will fall down upon you. You can hide in space, and the meteor's will shower your position, otherwise you will have no where you can hide from him nor from his judgement, so be ready for it, because it shall come.

Your blasphemy is noted.
Blasphemy to god nuts, truth to others.
I'll be watching for the meteors.
From your space ship window ? Hurry along now.

If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Personal opinion and religious dogma are subjective and in no manner mitigate facts of law – the fact of law that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby’ and that abortion is not ‘murder.’

GODs law trumps man's law. Sad you do not know your GOD>

Islamics everywhere rejoice in your validation!!!!!

Hey I found your FB page!

56673131_2617953651764282_2469448776058667008_n.jpg

Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Personal opinion and religious dogma are subjective and in no manner mitigate facts of law – the fact of law that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby’ and that abortion is not ‘murder.’

if you have a problem with the way Islamic women are treated by men, you should address your post to Lilolady, who posted, "GODs law trumps man's law. Sad you do not know your GOD".

And God gave the people in this world enough sense to know wrong when they see it, and killing innocent defenseless babies while in the womb is as wrong as it gets. No matter how the left cuts it or spins it, they are wrong in supporting the killing of babies in the womb. The corporate killing machine for profit must be stopped along with it's propaganda machine powered by the deep state etc. Trump is on the job.
An example of the insanity that is the Trump supporter.

It's more profitable to the medical industrial complex for the woman to carry the child and deliver it. Pre-natal care, confinement and delivery, and post natal are generate far more income than an abortion.

I find ALL of the anti-abortion talking points to be both stupid and laughable, but not in any way funny. The very idea that YOUR beliefs about the sanctity of fetal life, none of which have ANY basis in biology, or reality, should govern how the rest of us live, is laughable...
For many of us, opposing the slaughter and flushing of babies isn't a religious or God issue but one of defending those whose voices are just too small to be heard.

That is my humanity. Where is yours?

It's more profitable to the medical industrial complex for the woman to carry the child and deliver it. Pre-natal care, confinement and delivery, and post natal are generate far more income than an abortion.
In the aggregate but not for the individuals and organizations that make their living performing abortions.

if you have a problem with the way Islamic women are treated by men, you should address your post to Lilolady, who posted, "GODs law trumps man's law. Sad you do not know your GOD".
More unborn babies are murdered in this country then honor killing of Muslim women. We also killed more innocent Muslims in unnecessary wars than Muslim men. "Clean up your own back yard before telling someone else how to clean their back yard."

riddle me this..how are they defining abortion.....have they banned pharms or just d & c? how can one stop pharm abortions? not plan b...but the 2 pill ones...white women do

Forum List

Back