"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I find 'mind your own business' works well.

Baby murderers don't like to br disturbed during their butchery

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You could waddle your fat ass down here and make me....you'd rue the day you tried.

Bank that one

Oh brother, now we have the "tough girl" version of the same stupidity so many men feel compelled to spew on the internet? Unnecessary. Calm down.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Yep, if you're in Alabama, It's not your body. It belongs to the state. If you're a victim of rape, incest, or a husband who forces himself on you, your options are bear the child of the rapist, find a back alley abortionist, or get the fuck out of this state and go to a state where people live in the 21st century, where parents have children because they love and want.

Last edited:

Yep, if you're in Alabama, It's not your body. It belongs to the state. If you're a victim of rape, incest, or a husband who forces himself on you, your options are bear the child of the rapist, find a back alley abortionist, or get the fuck out of this state and go to a state where people live in the 21st century, where parents have children because they love and want.

OR carry a gun and don't make bad relationship decisions. In short, respect and protect your body.

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

The misconception is that if you make abortion illegal, it will go away. The day it becomes illegal, the abortion pill (mifepristone and misoprostol) will become available through your neighborhood drug dealer. Thousands of women across the country will suffer complications and many will die because it needs to be administered in a medical facility. Just like it was 50 years ago, the fine upstanding members of the community that would never tolerate abortion in their city will hustle their pregnant teenage daughters off to medical facilities out of state for safe secret abortion.

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

The misconception is that if you make abortion illegal, it will go away. The day it becomes illegal, the abortion pill (mifepristone and misoprostol) will become available through your neighborhood drug dealer. Thousands of women across the country will suffer complications and many will die because it needs to be administered in a medical facility. Just like it was 50 years ago, the fine upstanding members of the community that would never tolerate abortion in their city will hustle their pregnant teenage daughters off to medical facilities out of state for safe secret abortion.

Pfft, that pill. Oh are talking about? You can buy it at Walmart.

No one wants your pathetic body, they just want to stop you from killing your own child. You should thank them. How many abortions are done because of rape? I would believe just a fraction of those who are aborted. If you are not interested in protecting yourself, please demand the man to wear a condom. And if he is any kind of man at all he will not protest. You are in control of your body.

Why is there not a movement and laws stating "Woman's Right to Contraception" No talk of preventive measures by any of those pushing Pro-Choice? Not one sign urging women to use contraception in the many protests across the country. There should be a law making it a crime for a woman not to use contraception. Every woman should have access to free contraception. We give free needles to drug addicts. Would be cheaper than abortions.
Benjamin Franklin — 'An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.'

No one wants your pathetic body, they just want to stop you from killing your own child. You should thank them. How many abortions are done because of rape? I would believe just a fraction of those who are aborted. If you are not interested in protecting yourself, please demand the man to wear a condom. And if he is any kind of man at all he will not protest. You are in control of your body.

Not to many. Rape victims are taken care of pretty fast.

No one wants your pathetic body, they just want to stop you from killing your own child.

This is why I think conservatives are no different than liberals - all bent out of shape worrying about other people's children. MYOFB

OR carry a gun and don't make bad relationship decisions. In short, respect and protect your body.
Women will continue to get pregnant out of wedlock as they have done for thousands of years. Men will continue to rape women and force their wives into sex. Women will forget their birth control pills and condoms will fail. And couples will make poor decision in the heat of passion. If you believe passing a law will change that, you're deluding yourself.

Women will continue to get pregnant out of wedlock as they have done for thousands of years. Men will continue to rape women and force their wives into sex. Women will forget their birth control pills and condoms will fail. And couples will make poor decision in the heat of passion. If you believe passing a law will change that, you're deluding yourself.

Yeah so let's just give up an kill the children.

Dumb argument.

The morning after pill can be bought over the counter but it's only effective for few days after conception. The abortion pill is different. It's actually two different medication. I has be given in a medical facility because there can be very dangerous complications.

No, you do more of what we doing today which is working. Abortions last year were half of what they were at their peak in 1990. More sex education in high school and free birth control, and free morning after pills. We will always need abortion in cases of serious health risks for the mother and victims of rape and incest, however that is a low percent of abortions.

Unfortunately we're going in the opposite direction, shutting down plan parenthood who provides free birth control. Conservatives are demanding less sex education, banning the morning after pill, and keeping those birth control pills away from their precious daughters who might be encourage to have sex.

Last edited:

Dumb argument.

The morning after pill can be bought over the counter but it's only effective for few days after conception. The abortion pill is different. It's actually two different medication. I has be given in a medical facility because there can be very dangerous complications.

Then if a person is selling that on the street then they need to go to jail.

No, you do more of what we doing today which is working. Abortions last year were half of what they were at their peak in 1990. More sex education in high school and free birth control, and free morning after pills. We will always need abortion in cases of serious health risks for the mother and victims of rape and incest, however that is a low percent of abortions.

Unfortunately we're going in the opposite direction, shutting down plan parenthood who provides free birth control. Conservatives are demanding less sex education, banning the morning after pill, and keeping those birth control pills away from their precious daughters who might be encourage to have sex.

I don't consider making infants 'comfortable' just out of the womb until the mother decides whether or not to kill that helpless human 'working.' Planned Parenthood encourages a woman to have an abortion. In fact, PP's main revenue comes from abortions and blacks, by far, have the most abortions. Just like PP's founder planned. Even the name 'Planned Parenthood' is a sick joke. It's more like planned infanticide. Phrases like 'Women's reproductive health' are misnomers as well because abortion has nothing to do with reproduction. As far as sex education, people are getting tired of our kids being assaulted by transgender crap. One school went so far as to bring in drag queens which is totally insane. Birth control works WHEN USED however with all the cheap and free birth control available, why are there so many abortions? Think about it.

I find 'mind your own business' works well.

Baby murderers don't like to br disturbed during their butchery

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What sort of moron uses an argument which would allow every sort of crime and abomination????

Raise your paw, moron.

The unborn is not part of the mother's body, hence, she has no such right to murder it.

These are not your decisions to make - whether to have a baby, can the mother carry this child, can she raise it, what happens to her other child(ren), her life, her family.

It may or may not be solely a woman’s decision to make but don’t you think she should consider these things before having unprotected sex? The man too for that matter?

Having a baby is a life commitment, and there are times in our lives when, for any number of reasons, we cannot give another child what they deserve to have to grow up strong and healthy in all regards.

So having a baby is a life commitment but getting pregnant is not? How does that work since a baby is a natural outcome of conception and pregnancy?

That’s really what we’re talking about here: interrupting the course of nature.

Consider this: A common pro-choice argument is that a fetus is not a person or human being. So what if, instead of aborting the fetus, we go in and cut off one or more limbs and it is born a quadraplegic? This would be considered exceptionally cruel, would it not? So why would aborting the fetus be any less cruel or wrong?

So much hypocrisy piled into one topic. People want to control vulnerable young women in the U.S., but have no problem with the taxes paid that the U.S. uses to kill babies all over the world.

So much hypocrisy piled into one topic. People want to control vulnerable young women in the U.S., but have no problem with the taxes paid that the U.S. uses to kill babies all over the world.

th

Which tax dollars would those be?

*****SMILE*****

:)

All this politicization is going to have more and more women questioning getting pregnant. Can't say I blame them. Everyone is fighting over what they do. I surely am no fan of abortion so I don't know what the answer is. The birth rate is the lowest it's been in 42 years from what I have read. Perhaps this helps things as far as less abortions. More and more women focusing on careers and money may in the end be a very good thing. If you aren't sure about wanting kids then simply don't get preggers. It's not your responsibility to procreate if you don't want to.

for whites yes for muslims its prob 5 kids per family. And thats the plan. Wake the hell up.

Forum List

Back